Vertigo Showerhead Bubbler

Status
Not open for further replies.

hereatlast

Have had this piece of glass for less than a year. Ordered the bubbler custom, direct from artist. The piece is very similar to VG's prodo. showerhead bubblers with some specific requests, namely size and number of slits. Pretty classic/standard design style at this point. Loved this piece quite a bit, ordered it custom specifically for my vapor "needs." Just moving on :)

Size: 9.5" to top of can; just under 14" from base to mouthpiece
Condition: Pristine. I'm very serious about cleaning my glass so this piece will leave here as clean (as possible) as it came.
Shipping:I'll ship to the lower 48 and will talk from there. I'll pay up to $20 on shipping (DC#) and buyer will eat the rest. Will do my best to ship within 48 hours of payment. You pay shipping.
Purchase options: PO money order greatly preferred but will do Paypal as well. Buyer eats fees. I will not pay for you to pay me.
Price: $200. Check ALT prices for reference. Again, this is in pristine condition.

GlassandPDpics001.jpg

goodcircclose-up.jpg

bestaction-1.jpg

hereatlast,

hereatlast

I've had some interest in this piece but have experienced a communication breakdown more than once (this is largely if not entirely my fault). I'm back on this e-mail more frequently than before. If you were interested in this piece (and/or we spoke about it) now would be a great time to make an offer as I'm looking to sell quickly.

Reinforced circ. functions fabulously, contact me for more info. or to make an offer.

hereatlast,

hereatlast

Okay, "bump." Price drop to $200 flat (or perhaps $290 with a MagickWand included...).

hereatlast,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
14.4 joint ?
ship to Canada ?

I'm interested if so......

smokum,

smokum

May I please have response/status to my previous sent emails ?

thkx

smokum,

mob

mmj over bs
Nice piece any reason its been listed for over 3 months? Besides the once mentioned lapse of communication by the op.

Are you looking to sell quickly? Iam interested does this include the original bowl?

mob,

smokum

I rescind my offer of interest due to the repeated poor communications timelines on your part, as I just can't fathom accepting the delays should a difficulty with shipping or the item arise following payment.

smokum,

mob

mmj over bs
Ive still yet to hear anything, is this for sale or what?

Important advisory EMAIL ISSUE

^^^Hopefully that is the problem, but since the email issues just started this month and this ad has been up since Nov, I am starting to think the op isn't very motivated to move this.
To each there own, I suppose.

mob,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Hey, I'll give him $150, no questions asked. However, I will need it shipped to me for inspection prior to payment.

Jeppy,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom