Vertigo 10 Arm Tree Hydra-Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

t00fatt

I'm desperately trying to get enough funds together for a Nimbus/Eagle upgrade. I'd really like to hold onto this piece due to sentimental value, as it was one of the original hydratubes from the cloud launch, but is really the only thing I have of value to sell.

This piece hasn't been used much as I prefer the ergonomics of my bent neck pieces, and obviously has never seen any combustion. It does however, have a few 2mm beads wedged between a couple of the tree arms and the can. I used to use small glass beads instead of salt when cleaning, so I could gently slosh the alcohol around rather than shake the whole piece to death. I've never been bothered by them, in fact I think it helps with the diffusion, and they are not very noticeable unless you are looking for them. I'm sure they would come out with a vigorous shake, but I've just always been hesitant to shake any of my pieces as I can't afford to replace them. The vertigo label also has some very minor peeling/chipping along the edges, which unfortunately is common to most if not all the vertigo hydra tubes. Thanks for looking!

Asking $195 Shipped Bombproof

5Lwm7f6ql8zwI7l0Aeylrv2UtK9YHg-TM8V02MWVrvY

t00fatt,
Reactions: ogcook
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom