• yep.

Votes: 113 72.0%
  • nope.

Votes: 47 29.9%

• Total voters

poonman

@vtac
So what does this mean ?
Are the members getting their beta units ?
Are we Not to do biz. with them ?

poonman,

lwien

Wow..............

Double wow..............What the.............?????

Astroturfing? I hate when that happens. I can usually spot that shit from a mile away.

Question Vtac. Has that bridge been totally nuked or could it be rebuilt or are these people still in ninja mode? Has Leiana been banned or is she going to be allowed to respond? Is this whole Versa thing a total scam?

Man, talk about being blindsided.

Last edited:
lwien,
Reactions: darkrom

biohacker

email address not working, although it's done that for me before...i'll try the other.

biohacker,

tiukauleh

Is Leiana still allowed to reply? How about we hear directly from her or give her a chance to explain her side? is she part of the history of the 2 vapes???

Leiana, if you're reading this and youre genuine, please send the damn infinity beta units quick, to hell with the hardcases!!!

TheSkipper

Smooth sailing while I'm inhaling... VAPOR
So until now I never knew the word astroturfing. I just looked it up and I understand its frowned upon but is it any indication of an attempt to defraud? Maybe I have not been here long enough and I am just naïve but until I actually feel I have been wronged by leiana or versa I will still expect a beta unit at my door eventually. Senior members, please let me know if I am just naïve. I'm new to this stuff and I do not know what happened with the incognito or magickwand.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Guys, no one is saying that this is a scam. We have no evidence of that. We are saying that this manufacturer has violated several FC rules and for that has been banned. We can't tell you who to do business with. We should all be well-informed consumers, however.

:peace:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
So until now I never knew the word astroturfing. I just looked it up and I understand its frowned upon but is it any indication of an attempt to defraud? Maybe I have not been here long enough and I am just naïve but until I actually feel I have been wronged by leiana or versa I will still expect a beta unit at my door eventually. Senior members, please let me know if I am just naïve. I'm new to this stuff and I do not know what happened with the incognito or magickwand.

I'm not part of the beta, but just looked up astroturfing as well.... found: Astroturfing is intended to give the statements the credibility of an independent entity by withholding information about the source's financial connection.

So my concern would be future manufacturer support if finances are in question.

DDave,

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Here's the text of an email I just got from Versa Vapor :ugh: but I am sad about this:

We have been banned on FC without evidence. They accuse us to be another company but we are not. Your orders are still being sent out as planned. Please continue to support the forum until we resolve this issue.

Mister G,
Reactions: Madcap79

lwien

I guess the issue is that if a manufacture would be that dishonest in their marketing practices, one has to ask themselves, is this a company I really want to do business with and will that dishonesty present itself in other areas as well?

I have suspected since day one that Leiana was not a 'real person' and that the buxom girl in the vids is just a ring in. However I dont care. I figured it was just marketing to captivate the vapor nerds who go for that kind of thing. I think it is clever marketing.

How can FC allow this to get this far without action and then give us so little info? I think this is a disgrace. We deserve a full and proper explanation and no less.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I guess the issue is that if a manufacture would be that dishonest in their marketing practices, one has to ask themselves, is this a company I really want to do business with and will that dishonesty present itself in other areas as well?
Well Said! :clap:

Guys, no one is saying that this is a scam. We have no evidence of that. We are saying that this manufacturer has violated several FC rules and for that has been banned. We can't tell you who to do business with. We should all be well-informed consumers, however.

:peace:
Please elaborate. Do they have multiple usernames? Come on give us something.

Mr. Gweilo 420,
Reactions: Madcap79

lwien

I have suspected since day one that Leiana was not a 'real person' and that the buxom girl in the vids is just a ring in. However I dont care. I figured it was just marketing to captivate the vapor nerds who go for that kind of thing. I think it is clever marketing.

How can FC allow this to get this far without action and then give us so little info? I think this is a disgrace. We deserve a full and proper explanation and no less.

Gweilo, you deserve didlly squat. FC reacted when they found out what was happening. Demanding anything from this community in the tone that you just did is going to get you...............nothing, as it should.

Implying that we are vapor nerds who fall for big boobs and therefore will support a vaporizer based on just that is an insult...........at least, I take it as such.

From Wiki:

Astroturfing is the practice of masking the sponsors of a message (e.g. political, advertising, or public relations) to give the appearance of it coming from a disinterested, grassroots participant. Astroturfing is intended to give the statements the credibility of an independent entity by withholding information about the source's financial connection. The term astroturfing is a derivation of AstroTurf, a brand of synthetic carpeting designed to look like natural grass.
On the Internet, astroturfers use software to mask their identity. Sometimes one individual operates over many personas to give the impression of widespread support for their client's agenda.[1][2] Some studies suggest astroturfing can alter public viewpoints and create enough doubt to inhibit action.

Gweilo, you deserve didlly squat. FC reacted when they found out what was happening. Demanding anything from this community in the tone that you just did is going to get you...............nothing, as it should
No one asked you Iwien. You just attacked me and breached the rules of this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Gweilo 420,
Reactions: BLAZING OG

TheSkipper

Smooth sailing while I'm inhaling... VAPOR
I understand that and considered it. But if they are being banned for prior actions and have reformed those bad practices and have not recently committed any offense than maybe they are due a chance at success here. I do agree that I do not do business with shady characters but so far, to my knowledge, leiana has not presented any offenses. maybe she is trying to make up for prior bad acts?

just trying to stay positive :)

lwien

No one asked you Iwien. You just attacked me and breached the rules of this forum.

I attacked what you said, Gweilo. I did not attack you. What the............???

This whole thing is just getting more strange by the moment. Breach the rules of this forum? LOL !!!!!

I think I'm going to bow out for a bit and just sit back and eat some popcorn rather than get further involved in this crap.

lwien,
Reactions: LazyIdol

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
I have been asked via email to post the following by Versa Vapor, I am in no way affiliated with this company, but they must have seen that I posted the other email from them earlier. What do the experienced members here advise?

Please post to the forum this message for us please.
"We are in no way affiliated to this other vaporizer company in question. I believe that due to our success on the forum some people got a little suspicious or spiteful. We have our own suspicions as to who is behind this. This is not a reflection of our companies customer service or quality of product. Those who ordered can still receive updates via email and other forums with vaporizer material. We invite you to remain in contact with us via email or our website. There is no need to request a refud because as you can see we are serious about this product and I know this issue will be resolved one way or another. Remember even though we love FC, it doesnt mean that there isnt those who wish to see us fail. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. This blockage will allow us to focus even harder on making a better product for you. "

Top Bottom