Discontinued Versa Infinity - The Glass Vaporizer

Do you like our vaporizer so far?

• yep.

Votes: 113 72.0%
  • nope.

Votes: 47 29.9%

• Total voters

biohacker

That vertical tube concept is pretty rad, I love how there is that option using the same glass bowl. Maybe i'll hold off on the blaze bubbler, and see if I can snag one of their vertical tubes or another hydrotube.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Not sure I understand the Tube concept, the piece you showed goes on top of something that holds water?

I usually prefer clear scientific glass, but the silvering on that does look pretty cool. I also like the elegant use of the logo on the glass, you should do that to the Versa bodies too.

Also - the clear raw bodies you showed look thicker than the other pictures of finished Versas, like the one further up on the same page and the OP, but maybe I'm seeing things.

Great work though, it looks like it's coming together well. :)

biohacker

It looks like the female end of the 18mm goes on the top of the Infinity, so in effect the bowl is "upside down". Then put in the herbs from the male 18mm end and plop the screen in and put the vertical tube on top. Sounds like it would work well in theory, but it depends on the action of the herbs inside the bowl.

I also wonder if bits will come through the bottom and hit the heater and cause combustion? And i'm guessing that the vertical tube isn't the greatest for concentrates because they will fall through the bottom?

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Is that a fritted disc perc in this tube? I'm curious what this "glass water base" is that it sits on. And I noticed a clear Versa test unit in the back and you can see the complete heater body. Pretty cool.

Image10.jpg

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Is that a fritted disc perc in this tube? I'm curious what this "glass water base" is that it sits on. And I noticed a clear Versa test unit in the back and you can see the complete heater body. Pretty cool.

Image10.jpg
Please make my Hydrotube a 'bent neck' ...easier on the neck;-) Outstanding company Versa!

darkrom

Great Scott!
Now THAT'S what I call keeping us informed. Well done..............:tup:

Thank you for pointing out something other manufacturers seem to fail at FOR NO REASON. If shit goes wrong, tell us. We understand! Its when we are left waiting and waiting without updates that we go sour.

If you say "part ____ sucks and we want to redesign it so we make a better product" I'm happy to wait.

When a company say "there is an issue or a delay and we will have it soon" without any real info, I get annoyed. Its no big deal to admit when something needs to be changed, but customers HATE feeling left in the dark.

Leiana this truly is the new standard by which all future product launches will be held to in my eyes. Its like someone said "if you could create the perfect company how would they act?" I'd literally be describing Versa and your customer service/updates.

Thank you for pointing out something other manufacturers seem to fail at FOR NO REASON. If shit goes wrong, tell us. We understand! Its when we are left waiting and waiting without updates that we go sour.

If you say "part ____ sucks and we want to redesign it so we make a better product" I'm happy to wait.

When a company say "there is an issue or a delay and we will have it soon" without any real info, I get annoyed. Its no big deal to admit when something needs to be changed, but customers HATE feeling left in the dark.

Leiana this truly is the new standard by which all future product launches will be held to in my eyes. Its like someone said "if you could create the perfect company how would they act?" I'd literally be describing Versa and your customer service/updates.

Yep yep yep times 1000.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
@Leiana
Nice job. Keep going...
I really like the idea of bent neck mouthpiece for the native WT.
So, I'm guessing that the WT must be in an accordingly width size range as the actual Versa glass core to keep those nice lines and a stabilized balance on top of the MKII and its base??
I have the PNWT as well as the EVO HT, will be really nice to test side by side all of them.
Can you give specifics of your WT??
Height??? Glass thickness?? Width ??
Mouthpiece ID??
TIA. Getting really anxious over here...
I still have like 2 oz total of diferent kinds of weed, and like 6 g of shatter, 4 g of them, run ,by mistake from the person doing it, lot of work and $$$ for almost no profit, of just pure buds, no leaves or trim, just delicious shatter. Citrusy aftertaste :)
But I'm going through them like warm bread and butter, so fast... I wish it last forever.
sr7u.jpg

I keep it in different batches in the freezer. Just break and toss in the silicon container :)

Last edited:

thesoloman

The more i see of this vape, the more i regret not throwing down the money to be a beta-tester. I guess the Ascent fiasco made me lose some trust in new products, i wish i would have pulled the trigger on this baby. Everything i hear and see about it are making me want it more and more. ughhh, thesolomans birthday is feb 3rd incase anyone wants to send me one as a present, lol jk.
That fumed hydratube is sexy!

Edit zango i feel you on how fast oil goes when you have a lot, i went thru like 21gs of nice shatter in a month... talk about over indulging. I also second the bent mouth piece idea, there is nothing more relaxing than leaning back and taking a nice long rip while comfortably sitting at the couch.

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Great update, @Leiana.
Sounds like a lot of potentially beneficial connections were made at CHAMPS.
It seems like people in this industry work together more than most.

The water tools are a very pleasant addition to the line-up.
The versatility of this vaporizer just keeps increasing. :)
Oooh, the (future feature) air pump + water tool for an assisted rip sure sounds interesting.
BTW, I agree with others, bent neck water tools are a must IMHO.

Keep up the great work.

BTW, it's a tiny detail, but I appreciate that there are handles on the adapters/bowls as that is often overlooked.

darkrom

Great Scott!
Bent neck would be nice on my bent neck. Thats the best part about watertools, there could be so many options obviously. If that is a fritted tube I bet that thing tastes amazing. I've always wanted a frit perc. Closest I got was honeycomb or my knockoff matrix.

darkrom,
Reactions: Leiana

Leiana

Manufacturer
Black units ship first eh? :goon:

Just kidding. Can't wait to try it out. The anticipation is killing me.
You know your unit is first to ship regardless of color. Its just most people in the beginning shipments have black units.

Not sure I understand the Tube concept, the piece you showed goes on top of something that holds water?

I usually prefer clear scientific glass, but the silvering on that does look pretty cool. I also like the elegant use of the logo on the glass, you should do that to the Versa bodies too.

Also - the clear raw bodies you showed look thicker than the other pictures of finished Versas, like the one further up on the same page and the OP, but maybe I'm seeing things.

Great work though, it looks like it's coming together well. :)
Thanks, we will use clear scientific glass on all retail VersaTubes.
The reason why our introduction might be a little confusing is because the VersaTube is a multimode unit just like the G1 and the Infinity. We showed a picture of the mouthpiece. Most people will understand its versatile usage of the 18mm joint but due to our advertising restrictions we chose to refer to it as the interchangeable 18mm percolated mouthpiece of the VersaTube :tup:. If you look up a GravLabs water pipe or a Glassblowers direct Assassin pipe, you'll see right away the concept of the interchangeable / expandable waterpipe. We just use an 18mm joint to achieve this effect.
Dont worry it was a design sent from God. :bowdown:

In regards to the thickness of the units, we have 5mm thickness. Its still the same as when we first made the change from 2.8mm.

Image10.jpg

Yep thats frit. The smoothest draw of your life.... BUT... Personally I dont feel frit is optimized for vapor and I dont feel like it needs it. It slightly reduces the amount of visible vapor as well as it looks like 10 layers of course frit being used as a perc. What a smooth draw though... silent and smooth. The micro bubbles are very quiet operation. :cheers:

@Leiana
Nice job. Keep going...
I really like the idea of bent neck mouthpiece for the native WT.
So, I'm guessing that the WT must be in an accordingly width size range as the actual Versa glass core to keep those nice lines and a stabilized balance on top of the MKII and its base??
I have the PNWT as well as the EVO HT, will be really nice to test side by side all of them.
Can you give specifics of your WT??
Height??? Glass thickness?? Width ??
Mouthpiece ID??
TIA. Getting really anxious over here...
I still have like 2 oz total of diferent kinds of weed, and like 6 g of shatter, 4 g of them, run ,by mistake from the person doing it, lot of work and $$$ for almost no profit, of just pure buds, no leaves or trim, just delicious shatter. Citrusy aftertaste :)
But I'm going through them like warm bread and butter, so fast... I wish it last forever.
I keep it in different batches in the freezer. Just break and toss in the silicon container :)

Woah what a post.... Im going to need a while for that one. Ill get back to you with specifics but our designs are balanced for their intended uses. Since the final model of this VersaTube is not yet available Ill just have to say, make any suggestions and we will heavily consider it. We are in the molding stages and you know us.... we respond quickly. We will merge your suggestions with our current design layouts and create the exact design we all really want.

That G1D sounds sweeet:popcorn:
Hell yea it is.... I think its a personal favorite for a few reasons like size and cost. I've never seen a vape at that price give so much. Game changer for sure. If I owned a vaping lounge I would own at least 4 of these and set them up different ways. When we have pricing set we will have a pre-order open for G1D as well as the Infinity MKII. This will occur only after beta participants have their units.

News
EVERY BETA UNIT COMES WITH A HARD CASE!!!!

We got some pretty awesome padded hard cases to hold your Versa units and all of its components.
This is kind of a test run to see how people like having a hard case vs a printed cardboard box. It comes down to cost vs utility. If people like it we can increase our units a few dollars extra to cover the additional cost. ( I implemented this case because I feel that the glass units need the best quality care. If you dont have a vaping station, put that vape away! In its proper case itll be safe. We tossed the case with all the included glass in it a few times as a test and no problem so far. )

Happy dance again!:rofl:

Last edited:

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
@Leiana Are you worried about raising our expectations too high?

Hard case. Free body and at-cost heater upgrades. Modular water tool components. Open source and voice of the customer driven design methods. Industry collaboration. Thick quality glass. Modular heater design with a wide range of temperatures. And I haven't even mentioned everything.
It's all just too good to be true, isn't it? :love:

I reserve final judgement until I can see all this in person and put it through its motions, but...well...all I can say is DAMN. This is already the best beta (I know...soft launch) I've ever heard of and you haven't even shipped the things yet! I hoped you saved some surprises for the box openers.

--

I've never used a fritted piece, but I've heard others mention what you've said about it not being ideal for vapor. You should maybe talk to @TherealVaporblunt as he just released a fritted Simba HydroTube for vapes (with bent neck that a lot of customers also asked for) that he says was specifically designed to address frit-vaping limitations such as clogging. Maybe he'd share or license. I know you said you guys just met with him.

Everyone seems to want a bent neck, it is more ergonomic than the straight tubes. What I'd love to see is an Incycler with good vortex swirl or maybe you guys can invent your own unique water flow system, eyecandy that also enhances the water cooling and vapor flavor.

Modular platform designs have a lot of benefits for both the customer and the business, so I support that wholeheartedly. It certainly provides much better upgrade economics and less restrictive path to innovation.

Last edited:

Leiana

Manufacturer
@Leiana Are you worried about raising our expectations too high?

Hard case. Free body and at-cost heater upgrades. Modular water tool components. Open source and voice of the customer driven design methods. Industry collaboration. Thick quality glass. Modular heater design with a wide range of temperatures. And I haven't even mentioned everything.
It's all just too good to be true, isn't it? :love:

I reserve final judgement until I can see all this in person and put it through its motions, but...well...all I can say is DAMN. This is already the best beta (I know...soft launch) I've ever heard of and you haven't even shipped the things yet! I hoped you saved some surprises for the box openers.

--

I've never used a fritted piece, but I've heard others mention what you've said about it not being ideal for vapor. You should maybe talk to @TherealVaporblunt as he just released a fritted Simba HydroTube for vapes (with bent neck that a lot of customers also asked for) that he says was specifically designed to address frit-vaping limitations such as clogging. Maybe he'd share or license. I know you said you guys just met with him.

Everyone seems to want a bent neck, it is more ergonomic than the straight tubes. What I'd love to see is an Incycler with good vortex swirl or maybe you guys can invent your own unique water flow system, eyecandy that also enhances the water cooling and vapor flavor.

Modular platform designs have a lot of benefits for both the customer and the business, so I support that wholeheartedly. It certainly provides much better upgrade economics and less restrictive path to innovation.
Worried about High Expectations?
I'd rather have your expectations high, have you voice any short-comings, and come out a revised company then for you to expect less and get less. Lots of companies try hard, its where we utilize our effort that can truly make a world of difference.

Why we are giving the Beta participants wonder deals?

The ones who support us early are the soil of the company. We all owe the success of the vaporizer to these patrons who put their trust and money out for the sake of supporting our company and experiencing a new vape.

(Tangent moment, Skip if you don't care)
I feel like its sad that people aren't used to good customer service. Even we have issues but when we focus too much on the money we make v.s. who is happy with our product, business becomes less fun and more about the bottom dollar. We don't stand for that. Cutting our profits to make customers more satisfied actually makes us feel better than if we stretch the dollar. Why? Giving feels better than taking. I'd rather have less of a better pie than more of a sub-par one.

Thank FC truly
They make the rules out very clearly and warn you about every possible wrong turn. If you follow the path you should do fairly well. They dont teach you how to run the business but they sure do let you know how to be prepared.

I dont want to get all mushy on you :p. Back on track.

(End Tangent)

BTW we have the incycle perc thing in one of the designs already. We picked that up from our meetings at Champs. Ill show you when we get the sample.

OK OK OK bent neck it is lol. Every piece though?

biohacker

I'm almost speechless and so don't regret jumping in on the beta test program! This is one company that I wanna throw my money and support at simply based on Leiana's messages in this thread, and a few (very impressive) videos. I just didn't think this kind of customer service and care was possible, and it's very refreshing!

GR

Wow,wow,wow!

My 2 cents on bent or straight, it depends, lol. Straight is great for me at counter top height so I can bend my body over and keep a straight neck, a bent neck tube means exactly that for me, I will have to bend my neck to get a hit. When sitting and holding a water pipe I like a bent neck pipe. Until I see all the configurations and how exactly all this fits I really have little opinion.

The hookah setup excites me a lot, now I can be in any position and comfortably take a hit. In theory I have all the adaptors I need for my hookah to set the Versa up on it for flowers and hopefully oil.

GR,
Reactions: Leiana
Top Bottom