Verry Vappy VV600

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.H SEE

i did search extensively and i couldn't find a discussion or review of the Very Vappy Herbal & Aromatherapy Vaporizer VV600, not to be confused with the happy vappy.

This product can be found here:
http://www.everyonedoesit.com/onlin...izer---vv600.cfm?iProductID=8819&bForceShow=1

and in a lot of other UK shops. i would be very interested to see reviews and discussion of this vaporizer, so i thought I'd get the ball rolling, i am considering getting it...if i get it I'll certainly give a review.
:peace:

T.H SEE,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I would recommend that you stay away from those styles. They are not good quality, but you will find lots of them being sold under various names. My friend got one and within a few minutes I realized that it was not a quality vape. He threw it away and I bought him an Extreme Q.

Stu,

T.H SEE

interesting, thank you.

i did see a scary review of the extreme q on amazon, about the internal glass parts breaking and it not being covered by the warranty. i can link if necessary, i wont go off topic though. but thanks.

T.H SEE,
Yeah, there's alot of names for these types, Vaporite makes a bunch of them.

The Extreme is made with alot of glass, and so needs to be handled carefully. You can't really expect Arizer to honor and replace every piece of broken glass, since maybe 2-5% are improperly made annealed pieces, and 95% are just fools dropping them or being rough with them. Same with vapes like the Vriptech wand.

If you want something like the Extreme but less fragile, try the Herbalaire. I'm very pleased with mine.

charliedontsurf,

T.H SEE

the link's here:
http://www.amazon.com/Arizer-The-Ex...?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&filterBy=addOneStar

the extreme q customer who had this problem said "The glass is just too thin, and the heating element heats up and cools down so fast (which otherwise would be awesome), that after the pieces start to get a little sticky from vapor, the brittle glass just cracks." and after that his eq was useless, after the hundreds of reviews I've seen it does seem rare.

i personally would be incredibly careful and protective of such an expensive thing so, fragility isn't a worry, but i was just concerned about design flaws really. Anyhow, i posted in more detail about this problem in the extreme q thread in the vaporizers section. I'll shut up now so as not to go off topic.

T.H SEE,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom