Verdamper vaporizer

whateverman

hope you grabbed a male bowl to use the big daddy with one of your fav piece of glass cause the only downside to the verdamper is the glass its fricking huge. imo to get the best performance out of it is just to cover the top with your hand like Evert would recomand and thats it don't block the small holes, thats what i've been doing for years
Cheers man enoy yyour grandaddy
From lee's video i can see that you can make the e nano bowls fit as well. I have some of those so I will try them as well.
I do not have any glass that will fit atm. I'll try to change that ;)

rodders83

From lee's video i can see that you can make the e nano bowls fit as well. I have some of those so I will try them as well.
I do not have any glass that will fit atm. I'll try to change that ;)

You should use the Verdamper system inc the bowl. It is designed to work togeather large volume of bong bowl and heater combine to produce large volume vapor.

If you use smaller parts, and do not cover the top of the heater you get sub par vapor. Its best to buy the entire system. Sure it costs a lot but it is #1 nothing else can compete due to the large bowl. You only extract 5% of the bowl per inhale so having a larger bowl means that 5% is bigger thus bigger clouds.

Trust the Verdamper.

rodders83

Another update

Not entirely satisfied with UK 12v 10amp power brick. I really do need the adjustable that goes to 12.4v what Berlin shop say abput that temp being only for concentrate is not correct its great for flower. So until they replace my broken one i am going to keep using this 12v 10a as a spare. I ordered some 3mm Ruby beads to help mod the heater and help until then.

I plan to drop only a few around the base below the intake holes, And the rest to fill the Jyarz Satchymo that covers the top. That should add a few c i hope.

The Stoïc Botanist

Herborist focused on breathing with plants
Another transformer dead after 12 months! Had to order a new one from berlinshop as aliexpress would take two weeks. And they got a new model in stock with no wooden stand. Its 7-12v 10amps and costs 13 on aliexpress but 59.99 on berlin shop!

Will report back on what the new model is like.
I especially made a account to share experiences as well: same problem second PSU unit in less then two years. Bought one on AliExpress but no idea when it will arrive. I'am looking for a more general and more durable solution: I don't need the adjustable voltage, only need a good reliable power unit.

The Stoïc Botanist,

lazylathe

Almost there...
I especially made a account to share experiences as well: same problem second PSU unit in less then two years. Bought one on AliExpress but no idea when it will arrive. I'am looking for a more general and more durable solution: I don't need the adjustable voltage, only need a good reliable power unit.

Where are you located??
Makes it easier to suggest an alternative!

I have had my VD for ages now and never had an issue with the power supplies
Mine came with the original non adjustable power supply and I upgraded to the adjustable power supply, both work perfectly.

lazylathe,

The Stoïc Botanist

Where are you located??
Makes it easier to suggest an alternative!

I have had my VD for ages now and never had an issue with the power supplies
Mine came with the original non adjustable power supply and I upgraded to the adjustable power supply, both work perfectly.
Thanks for your reply: I live in Belgium, close to the Dutch border in Ghent - Flanders.

The Stoïc Botanist,
Reactions: lazylathe

lazylathe

Almost there...
Thanks for your reply: I live in Belgium, close to the Dutch border in Ghent - Flanders.

Older transformer here

Found these two places in Europe for original accessories.
Not sure about Chinese options.

Thinking the VapBong transformer would work as well!

The Stoïc Botanist

Older transformer here

Found these two places in Europe for original accessories.
Not sure about Chinese options.

Thinking the VapBong transformer would work as well!
Yeah, I know both the options. It's indeed the same one as the VapBong transformer. I got mine in Holland, but apparently, due to a change in the law, they are not allowed to sell them anymore. I've ordered one in China: https://nl.aliexpress.com/i/32951229331.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2nld4itemAdapt because it's exactly the same as from all the retail dealers but with a 7x price increase. It seems that we can't make any decent German stuff in Europe anymore and we only import crap from China ;-)

The Stoïc Botanist

Has anyone of you experience with Ashwaghanda and Cannabis sativa combined? What are your thoughts?

The Stoïc Botanist,

The Stoïc Botanist

I take Ashwaghanda supplements pills and it's doing me great, since I'm a usually stressful guy. But vaping ashwaghanda? is that what you meant ?
No, I did mean in a similar way as you use the plant. I'm curious weither these plants have some kind of synergy when you both take them.

The Stoïc Botanist,

whateverman

No, I did mean in a similar way as you use the plant. I'm curious weither these plants have some kind of synergy when you both take them.
try it for yourself. if you're a calm guy usually, maybe its not for you. but if you are stressed like me, it does wonders.

whateverman,

The Stoïc Botanist

try it for yourself. if you're a calm guy usually, maybe its not for you. but if you are stressed like me, it does wonders.
I've been using both for some weeks now, and to be honest: I feel no difference. But naturally, I am not that stressed either. I use it as an anti-cortisol, as a replacement for asthma medication.

The Stoïc Botanist,
Reactions: whateverman

whateverman

Lee from TableTop Bong made a great video comparing De Verdamper to a modern vaporizer side-by-side. This is so great because he demonstrates the power of de verdamper and the fact that it was designed way ahead of its time.

whateverman,
Top Bottom