Venty for concentrates?

darbarikanada

S&B seems to have decided to not promote the venty for concentrates. I suspect this is related to their stopping selling concentrate pads in the US, that they've decided there could be legal risk (some US lawmakers have suggested limiting cannabis product potency).

from early reviews, I don't see any reason why vaping hash or wax in the venty wouldn't work. I vape both in my mighty with good (for me) results, so I imagine vaping those thing in the venty would be pretty much the same, but with much more open airflow, i.e. a step closer to dabbing with a rig (maybe comparable to the proxy?).

anyways, if any venty owners have tried concentrates, I'd love to hear your take.

thanks!

darbarikanada,

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
S&B seems to have decided to not promote the venty for concentrates. I suspect this is related to their stopping selling concentrate pads in the US, that they've decided there could be legal risk (some US lawmakers have suggested limiting cannabis product potency).

from early reviews, I don't see any reason why vaping hash or wax in the venty wouldn't work. I vape both in my mighty with good (for me) results, so I imagine vaping those thing in the venty would be pretty much the same, but with much more open airflow, i.e. a step closer to dabbing with a rig (maybe comparable to the proxy?).

anyways, if any venty owners have tried concentrates, I'd love to hear your take.

thanks!
Why risk it? There are plenty of options made for concentrates

Silat,
Top Bottom