Venty by Storz & Bickel

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I am okay with the Perfecting the VENTY As I was according to S&B ‘ one of the First Buyers. Cheers
Hope you have not had to pay postage on any rma returns.
Paying $450 to be a 'perfecter' isn't my idea of a good deal.
We should expect better, given that this is one of the oldest vape companies in the world, having the backing of multi-national corporate ownership and a state of the art facility.

DadaBoo

B2, Mighty+, M/Omni, Volcano Hybrid, TM2, Anvil
No issues with mine so far. Used it daily since I opened the beast on Christmas day.

If I do get any issues I'll be sure to report them here, but so far so good.

For transparencies sake, my Venty was purchased directly from S&B the moment they went live again after the initial problems.

4-Aces King-High

We should expect better, given that this is one of the oldest vape companies in the world, having the backing of multi-national corporate ownership and a state of the art facility.
I paid postage and look at it as a trade off. I now have 4 Cooling units and screen kits etc.

p.s. The first unit deactivated-worked wonderfully
2nd. Unit Code E04-worked and charged quicker-worked wonderfully
3rd unit ,Performed Well and charged under an hour .Just stopped working..
4th unit working great,May ADD A Pillow under its rear to keep it going longer lol .
StillLoving The VENTY.

Last edited:

Smknbud

Slow Sunday so found something else to print from Printables. Venty loading funnel.

Up next is the capsule dispenser...............

174339918.jpg

174339916.jpg

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
If you choose to be a first run adopter then you take your chances. S&B Has proven over time to take care of its customers....

vapviking

Old & In the Way
If you choose to be a first run adopter then you take your chances. S&B Has proven over time to take care of its customers....
I agree, for the most part. They have been very good to me over time, though they have occasionally aggravated and cost me money, too. Water under the fridge, as Ricky would say.

My original remark was to someone on their fourth Venty. This begins to sound like a pita to me, whether it is a fantastic, well supported vape or not. My experience with OG Crafty's (4) was eerily similar and I wound up with a lot of cooling units, filling aids, grinders, it was all the full kit back then...

I don't dislike S&B at all, and I do like the Mighty. I still haven't gone for a Venty yet, I've been on a buying hiatus, hoping against hope for a spectacular new Bowle to roll out...
But I have high hopes for a Venty in my future. My gut feeling is they somehow got "over the tips of their skis" on this project, mostly in the firmware department.
We in the loyal majority are entitled to kvetch where it seems warranted, eh?

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
We in the loyal majority are entitled to kvetch where it seems warranted, eh?

Absolutely, as you are already an S&B customer.
However, I look forward to your thoughts in this thread if and when you own a Venty. Those comments I’ll take more seriously….. :)

RustyOldNail,

JoeMama

I've been happy with my Venty, still in love. Especially the microdose method. But this afternoon I had a buddy over and I used a fully filled capsule. I started it at 190º then stepped it up to 210º. I think my friend will buy a Venty.
The happiest part of using Venty is that I don't find I need any water to cool it any further. Simple and Effective.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I received a response from S&B C.S., regarding my QUESTION ABOVE, about VENTY FIRMWARE UPDATES:

“Thank you for your message!
Unfortunately, an update is not possible at the moment.
With the next company update V1.06 it will be possible to update the device via the web app.
Best regards,
Technical Service
STORZ & BICKEL GMBH
In Grubenäcker 5-9
78532 Tuttlingen
Tel: +49-7461-969707-53/49
Fax: +49-7461-969707-7
service@storz-bickel.com
www.storz-bickel.com

They did not answer my questions about HOW or IF, the customer will be alerted or contacted when new firmware releases are available?

Received a response from S&B CS today, answering my question; “how will users be alerted to new Venty firmware updates?”:

FROM S&B CS:

“Yes, as soon as a new firmware version is available, the app will notify you the next time you connect your VENTY vaporizer to the app.”

justcametomind

New venty doesn't roast nearly as dark as my mighty+

What's wrong here?
I think that's because there is less conduction in the Venty.

This is a pic from the settings of my firmware 1.05 Venty. I think the blinking C° or F° to signal boost is new.

Last edited:
justcametomind,
Reactions: cosimo

tgvp

Nice scoop but for me nothingbetter than "La mixette" my most precious acessory.
I checked on their website, saw my usual headshop on the map and bought one there last time I went and indeed, it's perfect for rolling and filling the venty bowl with it 👌 And fits in the case nicely, as it's flexible. Thanks for the tip @tashian

jbm

I checked on their website, saw my usual headshop on the map and bought one there last time I went and indeed, it's perfect for rolling and filling the venty bowl with it 👌 And fits in the case nicely, as it's flexible. Thanks for the tip @tashian
Any USA sources for this, or vendors shipping to the US?

jbm,

AD

I think that's because there is less conduction in the Venty.

This is a pic from the settings of my firmware 1.05 Venty. I think the blinking C° or F° to signal boost is new.

I'm on firmware 1.02 and have this feature. How do you get firmware 1.05? I've gone to the storz bickle web site but don't see how to get it to update the firmware to 1.05

AD,
Top Bottom