Venty by Storz & Bickel

vaporent

I'm an Arizer fan myself. I tried a plenty a few years ago and did not like the experience. I have had good experiences with the Volcano but i'm not sure it's better than the Extreme Q (imo).

What makes this better than a Solo II for example? I'm just not sure i get it? Like, if there was one selling feature that is better than the Solo II on the Venty, what would you use to convince me? Honest question :)

dude_de

While I have not tried a Solo 2, I do have an Arizer Air. From what I remember, it is much more of a sipper than a ripper, i.e. youo don't tend to do long direct-to-lung rips that produce huge clouds. The airflow is just not built for that.

While I have only received my Venty today and have not had much time to play with it, I can confirm that you can set the Venty airflow to be so restricitve that sipping along actually works great. You can also open up the airflow and take those long rips while enjoying the almost completely open airflow.

I tend to cough with my Crafty+ because those long draws are apparently real work. This seems to be much better with open airflow and not having to fight the restriction, as Troy said.

cptofnthng

Honest answers, both arent great vapes. Arizer especially has the worst airflow i ever experienced in a vape and made me Not vape for a few years.
But the venty has much more punch than arizer vapes. You can get a bowl done in a few hits. And much better airflow.

Dr. G

Old Resident
I have both. I cannot compare these two vapes. The Arizer is one of the worse units I own. The Venty is superb with the air flow and heat up time. The air flow is like a balloon hit from the Volcano. As I see it...S &B revolutionized air flow and power. This is my experience...I also have the Arizer towers...gave them away. I purchased the Arizer line long ago when I did not know better. Even though Venty has had start up problems...its still one the top vapes around.

vaporent

Honest answers, both arent great vapes. Arizer especially has the worst airflow i ever experienced in a vape and made me Not vape for a few years.
But the venty has much more punch than arizer vapes. You can get a bowl done in a few hits. And much better airflow.
Ah I see. So basically it's a faster / more open experience in your opinion? Gotcha. I tried the plenty and i didn't like it because...i didn't like it. I might have to give this a try.

How is the cleaning on it?

I have both. I cannot compare these two vapes. The Arizer is one of the worse units I own. The Venty is superb with the air flow and heat up time. The air flow is like a balloon hit from the Volcano. As I see it...S &B revolutionized air flow and power. This is my experience...I also have the Arizer towers...gave them away. I purchased the Arizer line long ago when I did not know better. Even though Venty has had start up problems...its still one the top vapes around.
The worst? Yikes. i dunno man, i like them pretty well.

vaporent,
Reactions: Dr. G

nicknobody

My complete home Venty setup.

Nice. I did something similar to a small spoon. Chucked it up in a vise and just bent the non scoop side 90 degrees. Then take it to a bench grinder to make it mostly round.

I'm an Arizer fan myself. I tried a plenty a few years ago and did not like the experience. I have had good experiences with the Volcano but i'm not sure it's better than the Extreme Q (imo).

What makes this better than a Solo II for example? I'm just not sure i get it? Like, if there was one selling feature that is better than the Solo II on the Venty, what would you use to convince me? Honest question :)
Arizer portables taste great. Love the glass air path. Love the long battery life. Love the low maintenance. I have owned a solo 2 and an Argo. One sold the other gifted because they can’t extract properly imo. Fuck em. They are weak and fragile. Are the s&b portables perfect? Nope. I don’t like the plastic but they slapppppppp, taste good and are just so easy to use.

S&B > Arizer

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

Has anyone used any of these?

Since no one responded, I’ll give you MY OPINION.

A awhile ago, I was interested and bought a few TINY bubblers, like the one you linked to.
In general, what I FOUND, for ME, was any bubbler water attachment that could only hold TINY amounts of water, were NOT doing much cooling, or anything else.

Now, the ones I’ve shelved, or gave away, are the type you linked. These attach directly to the oven in some manner. If you didn’t fill it right, or other issues, you can POTENTIALLY get water, directly into your advice, and possibly ruin it.

Some proceed with. CAUTION, but for me these types of bubblers aren’t worth the risk…

Dr. G

Old Resident
Since no one responded, I’ll give you MY OPINION.

A awhile ago, I was interested and bought a few TINY bubblers, like the one you linked to.
In general, what I FOUND, for ME, was any bubbler water attachment that could only hold TINY amounts of water, were NOT doing much cooling, or anything else.

Now, the ones I’ve shelved, or gave away, are the type you linked. These attach directly to the oven in some manner. If you didn’t fill it right, or other issues, you can POTENTIALLY get water, directly into your advice, and possibly ruin it.

Some proceed with. CAUTION, but for me these types of bubblers aren’t worth the risk…
Thank you for answering. I was wondering about it. Thank you. I cannot wait when an official piece comes out for it. I would like to use some glass...anyway, thanks.

dude_de

Thank you for answering. I was wondering about it. Thank you. I cannot wait when an official piece comes out for it. I would like to use some glass...anyway, thanks.
Hey, I had planned to chime in here as well. I have two device specific "mouthpiece bubblers" and two general purpose ones, one with a 10mm female connection in the bottom, one with 14mm.

I rarely ever use them. The smaller ones are very fiddly to get the right amount of water. The large one works better but I still prefer a traditional bubbler or a big fat bong when I want water. So yeah, it's a gimmick and Yes, other stuff works better.

Also: I had a Fenix Mini (POTV ONE) gunk up internally from vapor going the wrong when it Was upside down. A good load of ISO through the bowl cleaned it up. May have been pure luck that it still works. But it had impossible airflow when it was gunked up anyway so I had nothing to lose.

RustyOldNail

I am quite satisfied with using my Venty without going through water. However, I will buy a “silicone WPA”, when I see one I like. Then I can use any 14mm water rig I own, to experiment. Since S&B never made a “bubbler” for any of their devices, I don’t think you will ever see a “official” bubbler. Wait for an affordable WPA.

Dr. G

Old Resident
I am quite satisfied with using my Venty without going through water. However, I will buy a “silicone WPA”, when I see one I like. Then I can use any 14mm water rig I own, to experiment. Since S&B never made a “bubbler” for any of their devices, I don’t think you will ever see a “official” bubbler. Wait for an affordable WPA.
I was looking at the adaptor more than the actual pieces he was showing us in the video. Once we have an adapter we can use our glass…I’m just wondering if there is an adapter out there?

Dr. G,

RustyOldNail

I was looking at the adaptor more than the actual pieces he was showing us in the video. Once we have an adapter we can use our glass…I’m just wondering if there is an adapter out there?

According to the few comments on that YouTube video, when asked about the adapter they are supposedly selling, someone wrote they did not see it on their website, and the response was “email us”.

I looked at that website and couldn’t find it listed too.

I’m sure there will be a proper adapter in the future offered by someone, since it’s not a priority for me, I’ll wait and see what shows up. Evidently, it takes a lot of money to make a silicone mold, but since they have been available for the Mighty for years now, I’m sure they’ll appear eventually.

Nice scoop but for me nothingbetter than "La mixette" my most precious acessory.
I ordered one of those. Never arrived, no responses to emails.

BillReacher,

tashian

Thats a shame as it is an amazing acessory. I believe I ordered from a third party, not directly with them.

tashian,

Choices

I’ve never purchased anything from this store and it might be an oversight since it is priced the same as the Crafty, but this online site has the Venty at a substantial discount at the moment…

Venty for a discounted price

Edit: I found a working discount code as well for this site. The code is “421store”

I just ordered a back up. At this point, it seems hard to believe there isn’t an oversight of some sort as I just ordered a back up for under $210.

Move quickly folks!

Last edited:

Pukka

I’ve never purchased anything from this store and it might be an oversight since it is priced the same as the Crafty, but this online site has the Venty at a substantial discount at the moment…

Venty for a discounted price

Edit: I found a working discount code as well for this site. The code is “421store”

I just ordered a back up. At this point, it seems hard to believe there isn’t an oversight of some sort as I just ordered a back up for under $210.

Move quickly folks!
Interesting. They took my money, just couldn't resist the pull of a severe VAS addiction.

Last edited:
Top Bottom