Venty by Storz & Bickel

4-Aces King-High

I totally agree with you. It's ridiculous that customers have to deactivate the device. And keep the device with the batteries discharged?? Is it the best procedure?? It doesn't make sense to me...
I've been through more than a dozen RMA's with my crafty's (9)mighty's(2) and even my volcano classic had to be repaired by them.
Why don't they collect the Venty's?
I'm still waiting for mine...it's been paid since 10/20.
10/20 that’s Terrible AND Not Received,mine arrived At Lightning-speed on the 10/24,And I have had 2 - Rejections on the Warranty Registration-TO Start An RMA……..10:27 AM,What if I ship it back To S&B USA In Oakland,california,which I may do so if No RMA Given,Cheers w/o my Venty-For Now Because of A ‘SafetyConcern”.

Last edited:
4-Aces King-High,

4-Aces King-High

Is it just me or will the dead ventys have some DIY parts worth collecting
Is it just me or will the dead ventys have some DIY parts worth collecting?
I will Add that Storz and Bickel has answered Automationally?maybe cause I get the same Answer- Bluefly bla-blah,that my device is not Agreeing with their Method of Euthanizing My VENTY That was Sold To Me By Storz & Bickel on Their Site AND Have All of the Information needed for An RMA OR RETURN( now they got me yelling) Fix this Storz & Bickel With more Options For Those that AreHeld up with Apps on Smartphones.Not Happy About Losing the Experience I Had With the VENTY.
NOW 3-times,same result,,Maybe it’s A Weekend Thing with An Automated System,and Real HUMAN Results Will happen For The Ones Having Difficulty Period

4-Aces King-High,
  • Wow
Reactions: cosimo
Did you have to keep the app connected while it was discharging?
Nope, it uploads a brand new firmware whose only funcitonality is suicide by slow-drain.

I will Add that Storz and Bickel has answered Automationally?maybe cause I get the same Answer- Bluefly bla-blah,that my device is not Agreeing with their Method of Euthanizing My VENTY That was Sold To Me By Storz & Bickel on Their Site AND Have All of the Information needed for An RMA OR RETURN( now they got me yelling) Fix this Storz & Bickel With more Options For Those that AreHeld up with Apps on Smartphones.Not Happy About Losing the Experience I Had With the VENTY.
NOW 3-times,same result,,Maybe it’s A Weekend Thing with An Automated System,and Real HUMAN Results Will happen For The Ones Having Difficulty Period
If you have a modern iphone and have bluetooth turned on and use the bluefy app AND in your iPhone settings app, under Blufy you have the Bluetooth tick enabled, then it will work.

If you can't get that working, use a PC or laptop with bluetooth and use the Edge browser.

This is working for everyone else but you. Ranting on the internet won't fix pebkac.

4-Aces King-High

NOW 3-times,same result,,Maybe it’s A Weekend Thing with An Automated System,and Real Results Will happen For The Ones Having Difficulty Period
Nope, it uploads a brand new firmware whose only funcitonality is suicide by slow-drain.

If you have a modern iphone and have bluetooth turned on and use the bluefy app AND in your iPhone settings app, under Blufy you have the Bluetooth tick enabled, then it will work.

If you can't get that working, use a PC or laptop with bluetooth and use the Edge browser.

This is working for everyone else but you. Ranting on the internet won't fix pebkac.
No one is listening, and this is the place for Everyone to give opinion period

4-Aces King-High,
Reactions: Hoodwink

MonkeyTime

To me it makes total sense when the issue is somehow related to the batteries and they aren't deemed safe to ship.
When was it confirmed it's a battery issue? On that subject, it's only been referred to as a "physical issue, not software fixable" by S&B from what I've seen...

MonkeyTime,

dude_de

Just draining the batteries would not be sufficient for suicide. The new firmware also doesn't know how to rum the device so it can't be turned on again. That is the actual suicide.

That being said: get it back in the store, guys. I want one., 😁

dude_de,

seki

True.
But a lot of harsh words fell in the TM thread too. Recently read the beginning of it and they were slammed at the start.
The big difference in my opinion is that TM actually brought innovation thru their devices, setting new standards.
The first TM convinced early adaptors out of the box, just by performance!
Design, materials and performance made its reputation to what it is. (also: 10 years warranty!!! Are you hearing this, S&B??
If you take a longer term view of their history, the innovation that S&B brought to the market seems more obvious. Prior to the release of the Volcano in 1999 and for several years after, there were no comparable devices available for purchase. From my recollection, there was the Super VapeZilla and the original Vapor Brothers box among a few others back then that were okay, but nothing commercially available at the time was in anywhere near the same class as the Volcano in terms of performance until the first Supreme came along in 2007. Same goes for the Crafty and Mighty. They were launched in 2014 and there were no comparable battery powered devices that were available at the time of launch in the same performance category. I believe they were also among the first portable dry herb vapes to use high amperage 18650s, but they rarely get that distinction. There were also RBT devices around then, but those came a little later in 2016, and were mostly unregulated. The Pax 1 launched in 2011 and Pax 2 in 2015 for a little more perspective.

If you're going to bring up the 10 year warranty, then it's also fair to point out that the Venus Apollo and Helios were created by the same person who makes the TinyMight in 2015 and 2016 respectively, and users of those devices were left in the lurch by late 2019. It's been less than 8 years since the introduction of both and you can't get replacement glass for the Helios or halogen bulbs for the Apollo from the manufacturer. You're definitely SOL if you have a broken device, from what I understand inquiries about repairs go unanswered and it's been that way for years now.

For the record I owned a TM1, currently own and use a TM2 regularly. I like them both very much and have no such qualms about warranty or track record personally. I also have a Volcano that's still functioning perfectly after 18 years so I'm admittedly biased due to the durability that I've personally observed over almost 2 decades of use. Equally impressive to me is the fact that I can also still get replacement parts for it nearly 20 years after I purchased it.

It's better not to compare S&B and TM, they are at another level.
Don't do it, it's unfair to S&B...;)
One has more money and likes it oldschool and loves medical grade plastic while the other one has more soul, desires to make a change and makes an ecological effort in used materials? Their devices could not be more different.
I would choose to have one TM1 rather then owning the whole S&B lineup any day... So much budget and so little innovation... Pff, they could push the industry to new levels instead...
You could easily argue that there was very little innovation between the TinyMight 1 and 2. The TM2 has a lot more polish certainly, but I think you'd be hard pressed to convince someone that it's more innovative in any significant way compared to the 1. For that matter, the High Surface Area coil heater design and removable batteries were already in use for many years by the Lil' Bud, iHeat and Nomad by the time the first TinyMight came around, a custom circuit board with on-board logic using haptic feedback in a wood enclosure to regulate the device was already implemented by the Firewood line, and even the shape of the TM is identical to the Crafty, which by that point was a 5 year old design. If taking disparate parts or ideas that people have already implemented in their respective devices and putting them together in novel and different ways is considered innovative, then why would the Venty be excluded from this definition? It clearly does things that no other vape on the market does, like a session vape that has a 20 second heat up to near maximum temperature along with battery life that's better than most devices outside of semi-portable units like the MiniVap. 8-12 sessions per charge and the ability to clear quantities nearing 0.25g in under 2 minutes including heat up time while using the device natively is pretty unique as far as the current vape landscape goes. Is there another session vape that does this, or something close? If not, shouldn't that leap in performance qualify as innovative by the same definition? Obviously no other manufacturers have the longevity of S&B, but at the same time, what other manufacturer has 5 (or 4 if you count the Mighty and Crafty as the same) distinct devices both portable and desktop that each provide a unique vaping experience? Arizer offers a number that rivals S&B, but I don't think they quite measure up in the performance or innovation department.. Neither do other companies with multiple offerings like Boundless, Weeke/Fenix or XVape, IMO.

I understand they are a great company but holy lord you guys can’t admit they made a mistake? I admit it’s an amazing response and a good vape and you can’t even admit that this was a whoopsie?

Like hot damn what did this company do to be basically angels in your eyes you can’t even admit it this was a mistake?
I think some people are defensive due to the general tenor of the thread. There are lots of people regularly chiming in just to express their negative opinion on, or general disdain for S&B and nothing else, and more than a few others calling the Venty things like "literal garbage" or making nonsensical claims like "20 sec heat-up is most likely to the lowest temp" based on nothing even remotely resembling the truth. I think that has an effect on the overall mood of the thread, and people tend to get a little more sensitive to things as a result. It's boring, but it is what it is. You're never going to have an S&B discussion online without someone bringing up plastic, non-removable batteries or how shitty and corporate S&B is at some point.

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
If you take a longer term view of their history, the innovation that S&B brought to the market seems more obvious. Prior to the release of the Volcano in 1999 and for several years after, there were no comparable devices available for purchase. From my recollection, there was the Super VapeZilla and the original Vapor Brothers box among a few others back then that were okay, but nothing commercially available at the time was in anywhere near the same class as the Volcano in terms of performance until the first Supreme came along in 2007. Same goes for the Crafty and Mighty. They were launched in 2014 and there were no comparable battery powered devices that were available at the time of launch in the same performance category. I believe they were also among the first portable dry herb vapes to use high amperage 18650s, but they rarely get that distinction. There were also RBT devices around then, but those came a little later in 2016, and were mostly unregulated. The Pax 1 launched in 2011 and Pax 2 in 2015 for a little more perspective.

If you're going to bring up the 10 year warranty, then it's also fair to point out that the Venus Apollo and Helios were created by the same person who makes the TinyMight in 2015 and 2016 respectively, and users of those devices were left in the lurch by late 2019. It's been less than 8 years since the introduction of both and you can't get replacement glass for the Helios or halogen bulbs for the Apollo from the manufacturer. You're definitely SOL if you need a repair and from what I understand, inquiries about repairs for those devices go unanswered and it's been that way for years now.

For the record I owned a TM1, currently own and use a TM2 regularly, like them both very much and have no such qualms about warranty or track record personally. I also have a Volcano that's still functioning perfectly after 18 years so I'm admittedly biased due to the durability that I've personally observed over almost 2 decades of use. Equally impressive to me is the fact that I can also still get replacement parts for it nearly 20 years after I purchased it.

You could easily argue that there was very little innovation between the TinyMight 1 and 2. The TM2 has a lot more polish certainly, but I think you'd be hard pressed to convince someone that it's more innovative in any significant way compared to the 1. For that matter, the High Surface Area coil heater design and removable batteries were already in use for many years by the Lil' Bud, iHeat and Nomad by the time the first TinyMight came around, a custom circuit board with on-board logic using haptic feedback in a wood enclosure to regulate the device was already implemented by the Firewood line, and even the shape of the TM is identical to the Crafty, which by that point was a 5 year old design. If taking disparate parts or ideas that people have already implemented in their respective devices and putting them together in novel and different ways is considered innovative, then why would the Venty excluded from this definition? It clearly does things that no other vape on the market does, like a session vape that has a 20 second heat up to near maximum temperature along with battery life that's better than most devices outside of semi-portable units like the MiniVap. 8-12 sessions per charge and the ability to clear quantities nearing 0.25g in under 2 minutes including heat up time while using the device natively is pretty unique as far as the current vape landscape goes. Is there another session vape that does this, or something close? If not, shouldn't that leap in performance qualify as innovative by the same definition? Obviously no other manufacturers have the longevity of S&B, but at the same time, what other manufacturer has 5 (or 4 if you count the Mighty and Crafty as the same) distinct devices both portable and desktop that each provide a unique vaping experience? Arizer offers a number that rivals S&B, but I don't think they quite measure up in the performance or innovation department.. Neither do other companies with multiple offerings like Boundless, Weeke/Fenix or XVape, IMO.

I think some people are defensive due to the general tenor of the thread. There are lots of people regularly chiming in just to express their negative opinion on, or general disdain for S&B and nothing else, and more than a few others calling the Venty things like "literal garbage" or making nonsensical claims like "20 sec heat-up is most likely to the lowest temp" based on nothing even remotely resembling the truth. I think that has an effect on the overall mood of the thread, and people tend to get a little more sensitive to things as a result. It's boring, but it is what it is. You're never going to have an S&B discussion online without someone bringing up plastic, non-removable batteries or how shitty and corporate S&B is at some point.
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!! That was just excellently written.

justcametomind

If you're going to bring up the 10 year warranty, then it's also fair to point out that the Venus Apollo and Helios were created by the same person who makes the TinyMight in 2015 and 2016 respectively, and users of those devices were left in the lurch by late 2019. It's been less than 8 years since the introduction of both and you can't get replacement glass for the Helios or halogen bulbs for the Apollo from the manufacturer. You're definitely SOL if you have a broken device, from what I understand inquiries about repairs go unanswered and it's been that way for years now.

For the record I owned a TM1, currently own and use a TM2 regularly. I like them both very much and have no such qualms about warranty or track record personally. I also have a Volcano that's still functioning perfectly after 18 years so I'm admittedly biased due to the durability that I've personally observed over almost 2 decades of use. Equally impressive to me is the fact that I can also still get replacement parts for it nearly 20 years after I purchased it.

You could easily argue that there was very little innovation between the TinyMight 1 and 2. The TM2 has a lot more polish certainly, but I think you'd be hard pressed to convince someone that it's more innovative in any significant way compared to the 1. For that matter, the High Surface Area coil heater design and removable batteries were already in use for many years by the Lil' Bud, iHeat and Nomad by the time the first TinyMight came around, a custom circuit board with on-board logic using haptic feedback in a wood enclosure to regulate the device was already implemented by the Firewood line, and even the shape of the TM is identical to the Crafty, which by that point was a 5 year old design. If taking disparate parts or ideas that people have already implemented in their respective devices and putting them together in novel and different ways is considered innovative, then why would the Venty excluded from this definition? It clearly does things that no other vape on the market does, like a session vape that has a 20 second heat up to near maximum temperature along with battery life that's better than most devices outside of semi-portable units like the MiniVap. 8-12 sessions per charge and the ability to clear quantities nearing 0.25g in under 2 minutes including heat up time while using the device natively is pretty unique as far as the current vape landscape goes. Is there another session vape that does this, or something close? If not, shouldn't that leap in performance qualify as innovative by the same definition? Obviously no other manufacturers have the longevity of S&B, but at the same time, what other manufacturer has 5 (or 4 if you count the Mighty and Crafty as the same) distinct devices both portable and desktop that each provide a unique vaping experience? Arizer offers a number that rivals S&B, but I don't think they quite measure up in the performance or innovation department.. Neither do other companies with multiple offerings like Boundless, Weeke/Fenix or XVape, IMO.

Great post.
Before S&B portables were launched MiniVAP already hit the stores but it’s quite significant that it was made by an engineer who worked for S&B before.
Why bashing a 170 employees company like if it was Mc Donald’s? They identified an issue, made it possible to remotely switch off affected units without having the need of shipping units back. Funny thing is that the people who complained the most don’t even have the vaporizer.

I had to fiddle /struggle with an Android phone in the end to get the update , i dont use it so finding passes was
a bit of a pain ,
but wel dead now ,
I might do a drop test indoors though as most likely place I’d drop one , I’ve dropped not that Many but some , which with shit hands couldnt be helped most , disappointing one my most beautiful of my tm2s and really put a dent in it ,took me months to fix ,
interested if the softer plastic is soft tough ,I hope ,feels or I can feel it better and quite grippy without too much efforts

i usually use my ipad and it worked ok to connect the VENTY to the app ?
but when using the same browser /app when i used the link in the email to get to the firmware update to kill it
it wouldnt let me download it ?
all settings worked linking to the web app but not for updateing ?
will this mean for future firmware updates ill have to use Android again ,?
dont mind which way as have the old app on it it just abit too small and fiddly
did anyone get it downloading on apple /
ive got the old app on apple still the same as 2021s android only thing i couldn’t do update my hybrid on it
i could use it ?through it ,i should have tried the VENTY with it serial number,
I’ll try the new one ?
i never gave it a thought but maybe thats why i couldnt update the hybrid aswell ,
something /in some setting blocking both ?
on android i had to enable location in chrome ,

i moan a bit at storz and bickel but had just spent even more in their shop so
asking whats been fixed ?
was this like some were saying a beta test ?
anyway i also said thank you and my appesation
and that id like to refuse /hand back the voucher code ,
having to send out who know how many new units ,,no returns for parts and as someone says 170 of a staff to pay
must be a costly one , yeah who’s fault ,who knows ,,,blame the dog but ill wait and hope it turns out fine for everyone
i think £30 will buy me what ? As just bought the case and in debit for all of it so id feel better put it back in the pot
of a company iam very found of along with a select few /now there’s and think if they went under , like or not a big gap to fill
its /they are our history like it or not , like their vapes or not ,their not going to change some things ?
i dont see why people who will never buy for what ever reason bother or get so up set ?
Iif it wasnt for me id just move on to what was ? Dont get it …
they just work /when more so now but make it easy for illness , when you cant be arsed cleaning ,fiddlino ,
what i did get in one bowl with this one was how easy it was ,one reason I was willing to wait ,
and hope its what it should have been
and just use it ,strangly attached to it so quickly as was also me bribing myself to stop smoking cigarettes,hate them
cant afford both ,right lol,and one’s going to kill me so ……
hope they get send soon ,,,,and all are good ones this time ,,surly
G

Vapor-catzG,

JoeMama

Amidst the rain of criticisms and assessments of S&B's course of action, some of which were very good comments... "on both sides, on both sides" :razz:....
In the end, It will be to their credit that S&B jumped on it and resolved the mistake (hopefully) quickly. It's when they start bullshitting and acting like they're too busy to handle the issue, and you're just a pain in the ass for bothering them just because they haven't been in touch for 60 days.... sorry, where was I? Oh yeah...

Everyone can have opposing views on how they are handling this glitch, and IMO that's exactly how S&B is treating it; nothing more. No months-long returns bullshit. Just, "Hey, throw it out and we'll send one next week".

It may seem excessive writing off hundreds of Venty's overnight. They must have a good financial reason for this course of action.

Me, I'm getting a new(er) Venty, and I get to keep my cooling unit as an extra.

Meanwhile, I went back to my ROFFU since I sold my Mighty to buy the Venty :bang:.
The Venty and Mighty make me feel medicated just right. The ROFFU makes me feel stoned.
I realize, I think, it's only because S&B's devices won't "burn" the material, it's always uniformly brown no matter what you do.
The ROFFU can almost blacken the herb, and methinks I can feel the effects of other vaped elements.

Goodnight, Gracie

Amidst the rain of criticisms and assessments of S&B's course of action, some of which were very good comments... "on both sides, on both sides" :razz:....
In the end, It will be to their credit that S&B jumped on it and resolved the mistake (hopefully) quickly. It's when they start bullshitting and acting like they're too busy to handle the issue, and you're just a pain in the ass for bothering them just because they haven't been in touch for 60 days.... sorry, where was I? Oh yeah...

Everyone can have opposing views on how they are handling this glitch, and IMO that's exactly how S&B is treating it; nothing more. No months-long returns bullshit. Just, "Hey, throw it out and we'll send one next week".

It may seem excessive writing off hundreds of Venty's overnight. They must have a good financial reason for this course of action.

Me, I'm getting a new(er) Venty, and I get to keep my cooling unit as an extra.

Meanwhile, I went back to my ROFFU since I sold my Mighty to buy the Venty :bang:.
The Venty and Mighty make me feel medicated just right. The ROFFU makes me feel stoned.
I realize, I think, it's only because S&B's devices won't "burn" the material, it's always uniformly brown no matter what you do.
The ROFFU can almost blacken the herb, and methinks I can feel the effects of other vaped elements.

Goodnight, Gracie
Agree i bought a as expensive portable ,cant name i dont think ,
but it was faulty ,,,it happens i sent it back as told ,they contacted to say recieved ,4 weeks later i emailed
this company with no reply ,4 weeks again still no reply ,
then 2 weeks later a refund ,but still no reply to this day …

so yeah greatly appreciate the way ,SnB just get on with it ,
same with my mighty+ ,they had a medic + on my door in 3 days ,
send me free oven screens because something id done many time easy ,id fucked up all my oven screeens with poor hands, and eyes
3 packets ,,i know its only screens but just out of kindness,
i was over the moon ,,,
I was annoyed at myself fucking them all up ,when should be easy or was easy once …
when i was ordering i made a passing comment blaming blaming myself so ,
no id trust them with my money ,plus this time updatable ..one thing i did always annoy them for ?
if it s in the hybrid ?
they refunded my silver hybrid with the aluminium thing on release without question ,

dont know ,?willthis cooling unit be ok ?
was it the cooling unit /more likely i think batch that was off ? I think the shape of the unit made any flaws right in front of you
i think people say what it looks like ?
one of those years ago ice cream cones you’d get them on holiday ,where you had to unwrapthis rectangle piece of ice cream and put it in the wafer
but cause of the shape you never dropped them ,
just a different colour
i like the shape and it reminds me …
G

Vapor-catzG,
For some of us this process adds 20% in customs fees to the price we originally paid. I've asked whether they will cover that but not holding my breath because with a previous warranty claim they didn't. Wouldn't have minded otherwise...
Can anyone speak further on this? I had to pay duties as well and did not think of this fact when performing the self-destruct. Will S&B cover the fees? I could maybe settle for store credit but man this is a bummer.

mmmmtastyhealthylungs,

justcametomind

Can anyone speak further on this? I had to pay duties as well and did not think of this fact when performing the self-destruct. Will S&B cover the fees? I could maybe settle for store credit but man this is a bummer.
The new Venty's invoice will tell it's a warranty claim for which you paid 0$..
20% of 0 is still 0.

The new Venty's invoice will tell it's a warranty claim for which you paid 0$..
20% of 0 is still 0.
I don't think it's always that clear cut - duties can be hell. I'm not an expert or anything but after some google I'm finding some worrying information:

Replacement Goods​

21. Where a replacement good is provided to a customer rather than repairing the original good, the replacement good is classified under Chapters 1 to 97 of the Customs Tariff and full customs duties are owing. The importation of the replacement good is subject to GST/HST unless the conditions of section 5 of Schedule VII to the Excise Tax Act are met.

22. GST/HST relief under section 5 is for warranty goods, whether the warranty relates to tangible personal property or to property that has been incorporated into real property.

23. Where the conditions of section 5 are met, GST/HST Tax Status Code 55 is entered in field 35. The invoice or written statement from the non-resident supplier must provide the value of the replacement good even where there is no charge to the importer.
Which later led to:

• 5 Goods that are imported by a particular person if the goods are supplied to the particular person by a non-resident person for no consideration, other than shipping and handling charges, as replacement parts or as replacement property under a warranty.
  • 5.1 Goods that are imported solely for the purpose of fulfilling an obligation under a warranty to repair or replace the goods if defective, where replacement goods are supplied for no additional consideration, other than shipping and handling charges, and exported without being consumed or used in Canada except to the extent reasonably necessary or incidental to the transportation of the goods.

Which sounds like an answer to my worries but still, I've been screwed on duty/fees at the door too many times to hope this will be any different.

Last edited:

Thunderbelch

I asked them about this since I paid duties on a previous warranty claim, but they said in this case they will cover the costs.

Now I'm just waiting for confirmation of stock and whether I can add items from their store (with the voucher) to the same shipment, then I'll brick my Venty.

Rainbow and Rasta

I don't think it's always that clear cut - duties can be hell
So true and VAT, taxes and import fees are NOT the same from country to country.
I’m in Denmark (25% VAT) and until summer 2021 we had a threshold at about $ 12. But now everything is subject to imports even replacements and gifts!! And the import fee alone is a fixed number at about $ 24 which you can’t avoid even by declaring a big Zero.
And the problems really begin if your order is wrong and missing a part or broken in any way and they have to resend.

Sorry of subject : I was gonna send my WoodScents to Ed for repair and asked the customs how to avoid paying imports again. Not a problem I just gotta fill out this special form and then there will be no imports to pay again.. GREAT only this special form I had to fill in comes with another fee 👎🏽😅

I’ve been lucky enough a few times and had Dynavap send me packages labeled DTP meaning duties paid and this works and comes straight to me with no extras to pay.

Dr. G

Old Resident
So true and VAT, taxes and import fees are NOT the same from country to country.
I’m in Denmark (25% VAT) and until summer 2021 we had a threshold at about $ 12. But now everything is subject to imports even replacements and gifts!! And the import fee alone is a fixed number at about $ 24 which you can’t avoid even by declaring a big Zero.
And the problems really begin if your order is wrong and missing a part or broken in any way and they have to resend.

Sorry of subject : I was gonna send my WoodScents to Ed for repair and asked the customs how to avoid paying imports again. Not a problem I just gotta fill out this special form and then there will be no imports to pay again.. GREAT only this special form I had to fill in comes with another fee 👎🏽😅

I’ve been lucky enough a few times and had Dynavap send me packages labeled DTP meaning duties paid and this works and comes straight to me with no extras to pay.
Well, if this is the case that is certainly unfair. This kind of thing is not helping any vendor. I have to always pay enormous fee's to get the Vapman...its not their fault because there are no other options. It is that or nothing.
I really feel you will not pay anything...good luck with everything.

Rainbow and Rasta

Well, if this is the case that is certainly unfair. This kind of thing is not helping any vendor. I have to always pay enormous fee's to get the Vapman...its not their fault because there are no other options. It is that or nothing.
I really feel you will not pay anything...good luck with everything.
Yes you’re right it’s not helping the vendors and it’s not helping customers - I’ve paid way to much for like a small adapter from delta3d because of imports and shipping costs. And to often things are not available here in the EU so I’ll look in US ..
well back on target - let’s go Venty let’s go 💚

Rainbow and Rasta,

Jojofernz

Actually interested to see how the second batch of Ventys go. If they have another issue/recall then I’m definitely out on this.

Kind of sad to see this frustration and disappointment in those that were just so happy with it.

Jojofernz,
Top Bottom