Venty by Storz & Bickel

bardad

well, I ordered and paid when they said in stock,
and since nothing still arrived, it probably wasn't in stock at that moment, but they probably didn't want to stop the flow of orders.
I'm more surprised that they made so few of them that they sold out after a week? Or is there such a huge demand? Weird.....
if I introduce a new product after x years with such fame and then they have it out of stock in a week.....they had to count on the fact that it would sell, right?
so I wonder if there is something else in it....error04?

Jojofernz

Well I was a little upset because I used the code news10 (10%off) on lacentralevapeur and someone(@UhuM)here on the forum alerted us to a new code with more discount venty70 (-70€).
I contacted them and they were very friendly...they will still give me the €70 discount:D
Paying €378 for a vape is still a lot but...it seems like a more acceptable price
Captura-de-ecr-2023-10-30-155547.png

They just don't have a shipping date yet...:doh:
Is this legit??

Nvm didn’t see the currency

Jojofernz,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
USB WALL CHARGER TEST.

Oct 2023.

1) FULL Charge after Venty auto power shutdown:
Using “Anker 323” 33w. USB Charger). With included S&B 3 amp “black” USB-C cable).

CHG. TIME: 1:15
BATTERY CAPACITY TOTAL: 2688 mAh.
AMP PULL (during charge): 2.8 average at 9 volts.
*Device only gets warm.

$20 USB METER USED IN TEST:

ADDING ECO CHARGE TEST, LOOK AT #2:

CHARGE TESTS, Used UNI-T, USB Meter.

1) FULL Charge after Venty auto power shutdown:
Using “Anker 323” 33w. USB Charger). With included S&B 3 amp “black” USB-C cable).

CHG. TIME: 1:15 minutes.
BATTERY CAPACITY TOTAL: 2688 mAh.
AMP PULL (during charge): 2.8a. average at 9 volts.
*Device only gets warm.

2) ECO CHARGE TEST. ***Both ECO settings turned on via S&B web app. (Voltage charge limited and Charge “amp” rate limited).

FULL “ECO” Charge after Venty auto power shutdown:
CHG. TIME: 1:20 minutes.
BATTERY CAPACITY TOTAL: 2170 mAh.
AMP PULL LIMITED (during charge): 2a. average at 9 volts.
*Device only gets warm.

Choices

well, I ordered and paid when they said in stock,
and since nothing still arrived, it probably wasn't in stock at that moment, but they probably didn't want to stop the flow of orders.
I'm more surprised that they made so few of them that they sold out after a week? Or is there such a huge demand? Weird.....
if I introduce a new product after x years with such fame and then they have it out of stock in a week.....they had to count on the fact that it would sell, right?
Could be they pulled the ability to order if they were getting an avalanche of error04 emails. Also it could be a slightly sneakier way to get preorders without calling them such. If they had done preorders it looks like they haven’t got their act together like a mature manufacturer should at this point. Have it sell out in days? FOMO buzz to the maximum…

Choices,
Reactions: cosimo

Dr. G

Old Resident
Greetings, I see that they are out of the Venty at the main web page....wow, good for them! All of the great reviews coming in gave it a boost! I signed up to let me know when it comes in...this would be a great gift for my son....I am going to keep mine. But, my son and his girlfriend are Volcano users...they will love this unit. It is a winner.

I hope everyone gets theirs soon.

Last edited:
I would think that within the past two weeks of it debuting and also possibly wholesale sales and individual orders around the world may contribute to the fast sell out. I don’t fault you for being pissed off but just want to put into perspective. Especially if no follow up was done for this.

Bonesvapechi,
Reactions: davesmith

arrjaytea

Bill Cravy
Ordered over the weekend, we’ll see how long it takes from here. Ordered on a whim so not super concerned if it takes a minute.

Will be curious to see how long it takes to get cooling units back in stock, was a little bummed I couldn’t get some replacements immediately.

Vapomans

Worried about the reliability of S&B portables. My 2 original Crafties where a warranty nightmare.
Really agree on this. Why I decided to hold off with a purchase. My mighty+ will be exchanged for the 6th time this year.

But my VAS was still piping hot for the Venty there for a while. Still wanting to believe Storz and Bickel produces quality products, but reading around you don’t get that impression anymore. Or am I mistaken? Btw my Og Mighty still works as a charm after 6 years and my gfs mighty+ hasn’t had a single issue since purchase a year ago.

:rofl:

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
For you folks who already have Venty on hand and are familiar with Mighty.

Not sure if this should be a separate thread. It seems an inevitable comparison, of vapor quality.
Is the Venty cooling unit "cooler" than the Mighty's c/u, "assuming" they could be used at the same 'medium range' temperature and draw characteristics?
People seem to be agreeing that taste and draw are much better with Venty; are native hits cooler, too?

Can Venty's buzzer interval be adjusted?

Thunderbelch

For you folks who already have Venty on hand and are familiar with Mighty.

Not sure if this should be a separate thread. It seems an inevitable comparison, of vapor quality.
Is the Venty cooling unit "cooler" than the Mighty's c/u, "assuming" they could be used at the same 'medium range' temperature and draw characteristics?
People seem to be agreeing that taste and draw are much better with Venty; are native hits cooler, too?

Can Venty's buzzer interval be adjusted?
Not sure if everyone would agree but comfort/cooling seems similar between the Mighty OG and the Venty. The Venty's vapor is a bit more comfortable, but the big difference is you finish the bowl in 1/3 to 1/2 the time so overall comfort is way better. The huge drop in draw resistance also makes it feel much nicer.

If by buzzer interval you mean the 2min auto-shutdown timer, no it can't. But that no longer matters because the Venty's draw detection actually works for me, whereas with the Mighty OG I always had to keep hitting the power button to keep it from shutting down. Haven't had to do that once with the Venty yet. That was one of my biggest gripes with the Mighty.

Petetbay

I see POTV US and Canada has Venty listed as coming soon, pretty steep in Canada $569CDN, but there is a notice you can get 20% like all S&B vaporizers. That would be $455CDN before tax. :sherlock:

Petetbay,
I see POTV US and Canada has Venty listed as coming soon, pretty steep in Canada $569CDN, but there is a notice you can get 20% like all S&B vaporizers. That would be $455CDN before tax. :sherlock:
From my understanding S&B will be selling the Venty directly until 2024. From the comments on POTV they are expecting the shipments in the 2nd or 3rd week of November. Tbh I don’t know if that’s the case

Bonesvapechi,

Vapomans

I'm sorry but 6th time that's unacceptable. Not a good vape imo. reliability should be top priority. My 2 solo 2's went 2 years plus the first one, the second one a year and a half. That's a vaporizer. S&B is a son of a b***
Agreed. Even asked if it was possible to exchange the device for another kind and pay the difference since I’ve had so many issue but got a no. Would have gotten a volcano if they would have agreed to it. So will hold off on the Venty until we’ve seen it more people’s hands, if I ever even get one.

That the battery is equal to a mighty+ or even worse became a huge turnoff for me.

ChooChooCharlie

Pete did a good job comparing vent settings:

Saw a few more posts on reddit about ERR 04 codes, so it's not just mine. A relief, personally, but sad. Perhaps the current "out of stock" situation involves a frantic opening of sealed boxes, updating firmware one by one? No, that can't possibly be...

Top Bottom