Venty by Storz & Bickel

Vapomans

So S&B started teasing the Venty the moment I ordered a Firewood 9 (Capsule version) :lol: Now that I’ve been lurking in the thread my VAS started to kick in for the Venty..:bang:

Been using a mighty as my DD since the og, been using it natively and always with dosing caps. I cough a lot, but the mighty and later models treat my lungs and throat better than other vapes on the market (gotta catch ‘em all, so owned most vapes that have existed on the market). So many have reported to have such a better experience with the venty compared to the mighty+, that it has me intrigued. But the reason I ordered a Firewood was due to the fact that I’ve exchanged my mighty+ over 5 times this year due to err004 and S&B have started to make really poor quality dosing capsules so they only last 1-2 uses before they’re unusable due to being of so poor quality. I’m about to send in my sixt unit of mighty+ due to err004.. so I will get a brand new mighty+ in a week or two.

So my question to all dear thread posters, in your opinion is the Venty so much better than the mighty+ and firewood 9 that it’s worth ordering? Makes it even harder to resist with Lacentralevapeurs code.. :science:

Last edited:

Choices

Chatted with the boss… errrr the better half. Showed her the announcement video and she looked at me and said “Looks neat. Make sure you get all the extras you always seem to forget to order.” I am now fully motivated to downsize my collection. I used the Amazon 0% for 12 months. Hopefully it arrives before my last payment…:lol:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I like to lightly TAMP my BCG Medium ground, about 2-2.5g. Don’t like using the finger, as it is probably dirty, and if the flower is sticky, it can get messy. Therefore, the tiny orange S&B “Stir-Stick/Tamper can be handy to have close by. Can tamp down uniform and keep top of flower away from CU “Bottom Screen” (course one). And the PICK end can help dump a tightly loaded bowl. Can even remove screens when away from home.

So after 7 years of research and development and testing, S&B couldn’t find a small spot so the Stick/Tamper could live on board the Venty, as it does on the Mighty…. 7 years…

So below are two ways to try.
Sliding the thin tool into the top fins on the “Cooling Unit”, last long slot next to spinning MP Tube, the MP is NOT interfered with in either position. I leave the tamper end toward the back.
This technique works okay for home use, as the loading tool can easily get knocked off, as it’s only a medium compression fit, you can BEND the soft plastic tool a bit to make a snugger press fit. You can’t shake it off, so that’s acceptable enough for home use.

The other way shown in the last picture, the pick slides under the MP, which holds it down fairly well. The pick end does stick out past the body, and when you go to open the MP, you’ll need a new place for the tool, maybe back up on the fins?

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
So after 7 years of research and development and testing, S&B couldn’t find a small spot so the Stick/Tamper could live on board the Venty, as it does on the Mighty…. 7 years…
At least that "stick" is 100% S&B-design and made of 100% S&B grade-A, medical approved plastic!! (Just don't stir or empty a hot bowl with it i guess?)

It's a pity they didn't find a place to house it in the device but hey this beauty is so small allready and don't forget: they managed to make the Venty stand by itself (!!) so there's that.
After all, seven years R&D-ing ain't that long..
I am so sorry, i couldn't resist. I'll see myself out...
;)

Dr. G

Old Resident
I always wanted a stick on the TM…finally, we got one and it’s perfect…the design awesome. I never use it! Go figure…On my Venty and my other S&B I always use the orange tools from S&B…I think the grinder is perfect for the Volcano and my Venty…better than my very expensive grinders are able…they are plastic. Shit. How awesome is that! Lol After 7 years…they have come up with such an improved model that there is no need for the Mighty anylonger. That is quite an accomplishment because for quite awhile people were only boasting about the Mighty…For me, the Venty is a beast that just outperforms. German built by a very fine company. It is a major investment that will last awhile…the stir stick, for me no need to be on the unit…somehow, the load just always pops out beautifully without any prodding…what is that made out of Teflon? Lol! I have busted major bowls since Wednesday and it’s squeaky clean.

Goatts

I've been using the Mighty+ with a Revolve stem mounted to the cooling unit via a Simrell adapter. Pop the stock mouthpiece off and insert the Simrell adapter and Revolve stem. Smooth hits with the bonus of a carb. Q? Is the Venty mouthpiece mounting hole the same size as on the Mighty to allow mounting the Simrell adapter? I find the Revolve stem controls the cough and would love to use it on the Venty. Another factor in my purchase decision. VAS is fierce!

Can the Venty produce vapor with shorter 2-3 seconds inhales or does it perform best with deeper longer inhales 5-6 seconds?

You will see vapor with a 2-3 second pull.

I managed to squeeze 15 bowls out of a single charge. It still had a little juice left, but I threw it on the charger at that point cuz I felt like it was gonna die on the next bowl. Pretty impressive battery life.

MonkeyTime

JennI've been using the Mighty+ with a Revolve stem mounted to the cooling unit via a Simrell adapter. Pop the stock mouthpiece off and insert the Simrell adapter and Revolve stem. Smooth hits with the bonus of a carb. Q? Is the Venty mouthpiece mounting hole the same size as on the Mighty to allow mounting the Simrell adapter? I find the Revolve stem controls the cough and would love to use it on the Venty. Another factor in my purchase decision. VAS is fierce!
storz-and-bickel-venty-vaporizer-oven-top-view-343x-2x.jpg

Doesn't look like it, but mine isn't here yet to answer.

MonkeyTime,

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
Hey all in a brand new S&B user who decided to go all-in with the Venty! I have a few questions and am wondering if some helpful people can respond.

How do you know if you are using supercharging? Reading the directions it should flash fast while charging but they don't give an interval and with no real information on the screen it's hard to know if my cable/power adapter are appropriate. I'm almost certain that they are, I bought them for the Steam Deck.

For my first bowl I packed it with finely ground herb and packed it down with the end of my filling tool a bit. I decided to start at 160 with slow draws with the mouth piece fully open. WOW the airflow is unreal, 0 resistance and extremely smooth.

All was well but towards the end of my Inhalation I got a ERROR04 on the screen for a second or two before it went back to 160 all green. Second hit the same issue, so I started to think maybe I was pulling too fast/hard?
After having changing the airflow to 2 instead of 3 it seemed to work fine without any errors.

But still, my first session with my vape having the error is worrying to say the least. I'm going to keep a good eye on it for the next few days but does anyone know how their return process is?

If it works fine for the most part I'd rather wait towards the end of the warranty to try to get a replacement then so that I get a later model with (assumingly) more Q&A and small manufacturing improvements.
Since I've gotten the ERROR4 this early on will I be able to try to get a new unit under warranty in almost 3 years?

Lastly is there any brand/manufacturer who makes dosing capsules that are of a higher quality metal? I've already bent one to hell and back when trying to pry off the top I put on too tight and it would be nice to have something that doesn't crumple like a pop can
Thanks all, this thread has already been super helpful!
Yes. Titanium capsules and screw on cap cool stainless steel capsules are sold by VGoodiEZ.. I have both and really like the screw on cap stainless steel version.

Mines the same way. I find myself rubbing against the uneven fit.
I checked my 8 year old mighty and mighty+ medic and just further apart but the same .
i think its the thread size but still be strong so more annoying/ than a problem ? Might miss it if i get too used to rubbing it ,
iam the same keep rubbing it ,also same with any new vapes we inspect them , maybe too much ?
but also checking its not a dud ,
i guess once the brain accepts its fine ,
ive to send SnB photos ,
it seem a few are the same ,but that doesnt mean its not a batch of cooling units ?
it happens my first mighty+ case both sides were clipped at the top only and rest coming apart
SnB sorted every so quick ,so i ve worrys on anything as they did look after me ,

on batterys ,anyone worried about them going ,ive an 8 year old mighty ,just checked and still fully charged
did a battery check when i got my medic + and the old one still in timed real time use still 1hr 34 ,
i never change mine in the ones i can anyway but understand some peoples concerns ,

def not conduction base unless your using cap ,which they posted as not recommended in the manual ,
i guess a personal choice ,
i like them for ease of use too , and first time in a long time ive filled the oven ,i
just remember that stain the get ,that was a pain to keep like new ,
if its any use ive vasly bought ill not say how the gold caps ,they a slightly smaller so might not block the airflow as much ,
also last years ,
got to say though only had a few draws and its nice ,flavour for any vape is good /clean defo up their game
also people with bad hands writs like me its so so comfortable to hold ,
thats a big plus for me , tm2 same , but Venty on paper is heavy ,but feels so light ,anyway
ive not spoke to anyone for a while so went on abit ,sorry guys
hope everyones enjoying theirs ,
G

davesmith

Glass Blower
Can the Venty produce vapor with shorter 2-3 seconds inhales or does it perform best with deeper longer inhales 5-6 seconds?

This is the big question for me. As a fairly heavy user not having to haul ass on a vape to get vapour is a big plus, i feel small puffs dont fuck my chest nearly as much. Why im loving my bakx atm as it functions so well as a sipper.

Chrisvape

No more delay delivery banner on S&B website
Venty still not ship (order 24/10, credit card debited the second after)
Venty still in stock (lol)
Spare parts not in stock
Logistic 4.0 lol
Tomorow my bithday
Thanks S&B
What a professionnalism

Chrisvape,

justcametomind

This is the big question for me. As a fairly heavy user not having to haul ass on a vape to get vapour is a big plus, i feel small puffs dont fuck my chest nearly as much. Why im loving my bakx atm as it functions so well as a sipper.
You don't have to pull hard or for a long time. If you exclude the first drag which usually doesn't produce visible vapor, you can easily pull 2-3 seconds and get a decent amount of vapor.
If you get throat tickle you can also decrease the flow.

I switched both the options in the app to save battery life, it seems now I get 9 bowls instead of 14 and the charging time is a bit increased this way.

@Chrisvape did you open a ticket with S&B?

First 24hr Review & Unboxing

Last edited:

Chrisvape

Yes but they are not able to give a shipping date !
Only "willbe shipping early"
I don't know how many people have paid the unit and waiting for and how many units not provided it represents but I assume that it make a big operating capital...

Chrisvape,

Choices

Yes but they are not able to give a shipping date !
Only "willbe shipping early"
I don't know how many people have paid the unit and waiting for and how many units not provided it represents but I assume that it make a big operating capital...
Hope you don’t have to try getting Eras Tour tickets.

I bought one and figure I’d prefer to wait a bit to have it come from S&B, knowing it won’t be in stock most everywhere else until 2024. It is still the quickest way to get one and if it sells like crazy, as it appears is the case, it could be quite a while until anyone besides S&B has it available…

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Well I was a little upset because I used the code news10 (10%off) on lacentralevapeur and someone(@UhuM)here on the forum alerted us to a new code with more discount venty70 (-70€).
I contacted them and they were very friendly...they will still give me the €70 discount:D
Paying €378 for a vape is still a lot but...it seems like a more acceptable price
Captura-de-ecr-2023-10-30-155547.png

They just don't have a shipping date yet...:doh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom