Venty by Storz & Bickel

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Soooo first session done an i love this beast… First of all: Its very very fast! Fully packed 16 Seconds to 180°c, +2 Sec for 195°C and another +2 Sec to 210°c… So the 20 Seconds they said, it reachs max temp. And if u dial manually up, every click up is instand there… No Delay… Love this!
Next Vapor: Even in “Setting“ 2 of 3 it draws easyer than my Mighty+, an when u dial in 3, there is nearly non restriction and the Vapor ist smooth and cold. Compared to Mighty slightly softer, but way less draw resistance!
Next Device: In the Hand very Comfy, and its getting less warm on surface, small plus.
Downsites: Design, Design, Design! No place to store the Tool. Fillig Aid dont fit anymore. I asekd S&B and they say it comes one for the Venty soon.

Overall im happy with the Upgrade and some things really suprised me. But if its worh for anybody at this pricetag? I dont think so. But for me its „vented“ up to be the next King xD

(and Vorgabe my bad english, im from germany)
Vielen dank.
Your English is great.

redspawn

IMG-3400.jpg

I noticed that there are way more holes in the bottom, so there is the „flow“ 😶‍🌫️

Could it be, that there is no more ceramic coating?

Last edited:

seki

IMG-3393.jpg

Looks bigger on pics as irl.
IMG-3400.jpg

I noticed that there are way more holes in the bottom, so there is the „flow“ 😶‍🌫️
So it seems to me that if whatever WPA they come up with is similar to the one D3D has for the Mighty/Crafty now, this thing will be substantially smaller than the Mighty when using it with a water piece. Height wise, the Venty and Mighty look pretty similar in size if you remove the cooling units on both. Appreciate the pics @redspawn thanks for posting them.

Edit: After looking at the oven shot a little more, I'm wondering if the Delta3DStudios WPA will fit as is. It seems like it could be a possibility since the oven size is identical.

Last edited:

bobothevaper

Soooo first session done an i love this beast… First of all: Its very very fast! Fully packed 16 Seconds to 180°c, +2 Sec for 195°C and another +2 Sec to 210°c… So the 20 Seconds they said, it reachs max temp. And if u dial manually up, every click up is instand there… No Delay… Love this!
Next Vapor: Even in “Setting“ 2 of 3 it draws easyer than my Mighty+, an when u dial in 3, there is nearly non restriction and the Vapor ist smooth and cold. Compared to Mighty slightly softer, but way less draw resistance!
Next Device: In the Hand very Comfy, and its getting less warm on surface, small plus.
Downsites: Design, Design, Design! No place to store the Tool. Fillig Aid dont fit anymore. I asekd S&B and they say it comes one for the Venty soon.

Overall im happy with the Upgrade and some things really suprised me. But if its worh for anybody at this pricetag? I dont think so. But for me its „vented“ up to be the next King xD

How tight is the tightest setting? Can you do MTL pulls?

bobothevaper,

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
I'm thinking that given the airflow through the capsules can't be adjusted, if you're using capsules you'd probably notice much less of a difference (than when not using them) compared to a Mighty?
As in, capsule users might find the Venty less of an upgrade to their Mighty aside from heatup time.

My assessment after draining 4 dosing caps of primo WA state ganja through the Venty at full airflow set to 395F....
  • Formfactor is fantastic compared to the mighty. Fits better in the hand and not too much taller. I'm not a fan of the bottom charging port because I'd prefer to stand it upright to charge but that can be fixed easily by 3dprinting a dock of some sort with the USBC properly placed.
  • The airflow is open AF, even through dosing caps.
  • Speaking of the airflow, you can now drain a dosing cap in 3-5 hits vs 20+ on a mighty+
  • With the open airflow this has switch the hybrid ratio from a primarily conduction vape (crafty/mighty) to a primarily convection vape. My experience this feels like the mighty/+ were 70:30 conduction:convection while the Venty dials it closer to 40:60
  • No bickle tickle so far!!!
  • This IS still a hybrid vape so the flavor toward the end of draining your bowl/cap WILL have a toasty/popcorn taste. That's just par for the course with anything that does conduction heating. That said, the shift toward a more convection heavy hybridization definitely reduces the toast/popcorn noticeably.
  • This is by far the best all-around mainstream portable on the market. Personally I prefer pure convection because I'm a flavor chaser so MY best is the TM2 followed closely by the TP80. I also truly adore the BAK, but this Venty is the best all around vape I'll be recommending to folks. I can see this one fighting with (and often winning against) the TM2 and my ball vapes for daily attention.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods

Your English is very good!
Thanks for this write up! Sounds like the venty is a winner, despite the goofy looks. Sweet!

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
I will say this about the venty. It looks goofy, but it's a better looking goofy than s&b's previous portables.

If the price comes down I might consider this if I decide I want to add a battery powered portable to my arsenal. Seems like a neat vape

tashian

It is not ridiculous, considering the Venty has been developed and is being entirely built in Germany under German laws and not in China like all the rest. They produce every single Mighty and Venty in Germany in their own factory so they had to produce all the machines first.
Therefore, it is not ridiculous that this release cost them 7 years. S&B have said several times that they will not announce a product unless they are 100% convinced of its state of development. And anyone who knows S&B's products knows that they are logically constructed and simply deliver.

Just have a look at their factory and working procedures. Of course, all this has to be reflected somewhere in the price. However, it is also reflected in product quality and customer satisfaction.

I just bought a Mighty+ Medic two weeks ago and I am not so sure how I should think about it. I love this device and have had a few Mightys before but damn the 20 seconds heat up time sounds just too good for me. Actually, I wanted to buy the Volcano Hybrid next.... But now I want them both, Volcano + Venty :D.

Was not aware that TM2 was made in Chine or the Arizer units, or the Mighty...

bobothevaper

Agree. The AVLP is also this fast or faster. I don't think the heater speed is something new.
The AVLP does heat fast but you still need to take long slow draws so it's going to take some time before actual usable vapor is produced. At least that's my experience. With the Mighty there was instant vapor after it was ready. If the Venty can spew out vapors in 20 sec I'd take that over what the AVLP is doing.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
The AVLP does heat fast but you still need to take long slow draws so it's going to take some time before actual usable vapor is produced. At least that's my experience. With the Mighty there was instant vapor after it was ready. If the Venty can spew out vapors in 20 sec I'd take that over what the AVLP is doing.
Hmmm. Not for me I don't think. AVLP might have slight edge on bowl size and in session mode, it spews out vapor for me quite fast. Maybe not full force on the first pull but definitely second pull. I'll try most things once I've had enough good testimonies but what I've heard so far isn't yet making me regret my AVLP.

Price seems kinda brutal too.

Top Bottom