Vegan Oatmeal Raisin ABV Cookies

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
This is a basic double batch of cookies. I tweaked it to my liking and dietary needs.

Ingredients:
15oz earth balance vegan vegetable shorting (use the whole tub)
2 oz coconut oil
1 Giant Jar of ABV
1 cup sugar in the raw
1 cup brown sugar packed
1 banana
1/4 -1/2 cup applesauce
4 tsp vanilla
1 cup allpurpose flour
1 cup wholewheat flour
4 tsp cinnamon
4 tsp baking soda
2 tsp salt
6 cups oats
12 oz raisins fluffed

EY77w.jpg

First step is too get all the left over cannabinoids into the fat. I just keep pouring ABV in until I get a soupy pudding like texture. Probably at least 3 ozs of ABV.

Lodpc.jpg

8aXSR.jpg

I simmer this on the stove for 15 minutes. Stir and make sure everything turns an even dark brown.
kiTCt.jpg

Next is the hardest part in the process getting the fat back out of the ABV. It helps to have another set of hands for this step. I double back cheese cloth and cover the entire pot. Then flip the pot over and let the hot oils drain through. Its best if one person holds the cheese cloth and then one person pours.

I then tie off the cheese cloth and squeeze a away. Smashing it between two plates seemed to get all the extra oil out.

Careful the oil is hot and can burn you!

NiUPQ.jpg

If you can keep all the ABV particles out of the dough your sure to have a more enjoyable cookie. I managed to spill a few pieces, but with such a large batch I should be fine.

Stir this until its nice and soupy and sugary. Then add the banana and applesauce and vanilla. Brown bananas work easier.

ziEo6.jpg

Stir this up and add the sifted flours, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Stir until smooth and creamy with no banana chunks.

Now in goes the oats.
LNzzG.jpg

After the oats add the raisins and stir till your arms breaks off.

Now your ready to place them on baking sheets.

QpMTI.jpg

The cookies do not spread very much and I pat them down so they bake evenly. To thick and the middle of the cookie will not cook.
I used a foil liner, for easy cleanup. They never stick.

Bake at 375 for 15 mins or less till golden brown.

Remove from oven and baking sheet. Cool on wire rack. Do not remove from foil until completely cooled.

IYKCC.jpg

And when you get tired of making silly little itty bitty cookies you step your game up.

xEZbw.jpg

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Woah !Awesome recipe dude... I am doing it right away ! Thx for sharing it ! I am a 99% percent raw vegan but this is not to miss :).

Abysmal Vapor,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Woah !Awesome recipe dude... I am doing it right away ! Thx for sharing it ! I am a 99% percent raw vegan but this is not to miss :).

Well you could always use a dehydrator and keep temps under 118 while substituting some ingredients to make some super cookies :)

Top Bottom