VAS: Vape Aquisition Syndrome The malady we love to hate

Durbandream

Yes, the Toad is indestructible. and apart from the oxidation of certain parts (easily cleanable), nothing will prevent its optimal functioning. it is not regulated however. the taste, especially with low heating, is excellent almost throughout a session. I didn't have TM2.
How quickly does it extract a bowl? And is it easy to use outside, loading and unloading as well? Thanks for the info, your collection is amazing!

Durbandream,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Hmmm... Can we add CAS or cannabis acquisition syndrome to this list? Maybe that should be strain acquisition syndrome or SAS. Now that I have dispensary access, there are so many choices that it is easy to get a little bit nuts. Especially sans taxes...

Is this the downside to having so many Jyarz? Naaaaa, there is no downside.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Hmmm... Can we add CAS or cannabis acquisition syndrome to this list? Maybe that should be strain acquisition syndrome or SAS. Now that I have dispensary access, there are so many choices that it is easy to get a little bit nuts. Especially sans taxes...

I think what you are experiencing as CAS is also just a natural reaction to the liberation from CAA, Cannabis Aquisition Anxiety.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Haha yeah there is no name for this syndrome, perhaps because it is a purely positive syndrome! I wholeheartedly believe it is a fantastic thing to spend your money on more weed stuff to load your vapes and glass and grinders with instead of always buying more paraphernalia!! :nod::lol::tup:

budski

cantre member
Haha yeah there is no name for this syndrome, perhaps because it is a purely positive syndrome! I wholeheartedly believe it is a fantastic thing to spend your money on more weed stuff to load your vapes and glass and grinders with instead of always buying more paraphernalia!! :nod::lol::tup:
Yep, my VAS hit the skids when I had 15 ways to vape and no dope left!

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Weed is the one thing I'm not into buying. Paraphernalia lasts, and weed just seems to disappear into thin air.

budski

cantre member
one just opens the door, you don't have to go in!
It took 3 vapes before I went off the deep end and then it's just a question of "What do you collect?"
like beanie babies for stoners!
ps, I'm only in a year

Last edited:

4-Aces King-High

I Am Screwed , VAS is should I Go For A MiniVap ? After Many pages read on the MiniVap thread?yesterday and Today
Now that they are Available ,After Thermal Twist,2-Con,TM2,B-0,ZX,Taroma XL,Herborizer XL,Venty,Lobo,Starry4,Angus and more I forgot In The Past 2 years or so- NO? VAS Here.🤥

Radwin Bodnic

( I've owned and sold dozens of skis/boards over the decades)
Do you think the use of a small typo will let the off topic unnoticed ?
Honestly the 2016 Jones Solution killed my BAS. But it is the 2017 Ultracraft split that buried it. :lol:

Radwin Bodnic,
Reactions: budski

LordOfTheVapes

My VAS Journey since the very end of last year:
  1. Dynavap M+ (I could have stopped here and been very happy)
  2. Arizer Air Max
  3. Megacicle + pinner + convection cap
  4. Screwball (hey, what more do I need?)
  5. Dynavap B + Armor Cap
  6. Coil Cap 18mm
  7. Terpcicle
  8. ZXXL
  9. CC Vulcan
  10. CC Omega

Wishlist
  • Tempest
  • TA4
  • CFH Master Kit
  • Unreleased OldMate ball vape
  • P3 Element
  • The Toad due to fangorn posintg so many stunning pictures of his collection lol. Ubelieveable!
I'm in search of a good balance of experiences; I never thought I'd go this far down the road.
My hopes are sky high for ZXXL!

💸💸💸💸

Bonus GAS section:

Wishlist
  • CC Custom Influx + dropdown ash catcher
  • HMK Dab Rig
  • Funkler
  • THG custom
  • SD custom dropdown
  • GVB U hook
  • I can't believe I have to admit I still don't have a j-hook, pls TRWW, pls...

Last edited:

4-Aces King-High

I forget the multiples; 3- TM2s 1 sold
2- Mighty Plus sold 1,3- Angus,1- to change out the balls And experiment,On Venty #6 once RMA gets back,BO & B1,2- Firefly’s 1- unopened in box,2-Proxy 1- black one Desert,Serenity hot knife, Nope No VAS here🤥.
Just a Nice CC Bill. Oh Plenty,XQ2,3-Hiliters,2-Dani vapes, 3- Stunners,Dynavap M+ black,WoodWynd.Can I write this off under Medical haha. Help,Cry,Pray For the Ultimate Vaporizor on the Horizon. Peace And Cheers To All Fuck Combustioners.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
OK, so I'm screwed
Yeah, pretty much.
advanced stage VAS is generally diagnosed when you find yourself getting several units of the same device.
That is definitely part of all of this. I started vaping 10 years ago now and in the 40 plus years prior to that I had probably accumulated a total of 4 or 5 glass/water pipes and maybe 7 or 8 pipes made from lamp parts. Other than that it was joints and a Dugout For the most part, along with the occasional pipe made from a fruit or vegetable if I had no papers.

Vaping, however, changed everything. The accoutre changed from a tool for getting high to a hobby, and turned me into a collector. I tend to keep most everything I've owned (can you say Hoarder), so I have more than a dozen vapcaps in their various forms, for example, even tho I have generally moved on to other devices for my daily use. Vapes that became primary usually led to at least a backup, if not more than one (TM and Splinters come to mind).

I do like to go back and play with some of my older devices, but I haven't used the Herbalaire in a really long time. Maybe I should try that out tonight. Most of my vapes and glass are under my spoiler, if you're interested...

Top Bottom