VapoThor Katalyzer

Alligator427

I have just seen that :

Do you believe that it is the same system than the VHB slide but less expensive (and availabe in EU) ?
I have not seen informations on internet.

Edit : Ok, I have not seen that it is the same vap than the youtube link of vandalizedbythelotus

Last edited:

coolbreeze

I have just seen that :

Do you believe that it is the same system than the VHB slide but less expensive (and availabe in EU) ?
I have not seen informations on internet.

Edit : Ok, I have not seen that it is the same vap than the youtube link of vandalizedbythelotus
I think that one might be boro, VHB Slide is quartz. The Slide should stand up to torching better.

Alligator427

Ok, vapothor at home. The bowl is just a little bite bigger than the anvil XL bowl. First trial with 1min torch, I should be at the closest position from the bowl and I have only a light hit of vapor. Need more test.

Edit : second trial with stongest torching and yes, a fucking big cloud :evil:
Need to use the strongest blue flame.
The airflow is quit open and enable fast hits.

Last edited:

Alligator427

Ok, few sessions more.
I need to torch 1min30s and I can heat twice. Each time I can take 3-4 hits.
That consume a lot of gaz compare to the anvil. I think that it is the big drawback of this vap.
I expected more for the flav, but maybe I need more practice to vape at lower temperature. The anvil give me more taste.
In the other side, the power of extraction is very good and it is very potent, but not harsh, better than the anvil I think.
The bowl become quickly dirty with reclaim, pieces of plants and is not easy to clean (need few drops of iso).
This vap is completly made in boro and not so thick, that would say that we need to handle it carefully.
For 30€ with shipping, it is really good. Will see how long it will last.

Alligator427

Ok, few sessions more.
I need to torch 1min30s and I can heat twice. Each time I can take 3-4 hits.
That consume a lot of gaz compare to the anvil. I think that it is the big drawback of this vap.
I expected more for the flav, but maybe I need more practice to vape at lower temperature. The anvil give me more taste.
In the other side, the power of extraction is very good and it is very potent, but not harsh, better than the anvil I think.
The bowl become quickly dirty with reclaim, pieces of plants and is not easy to clean (need few drops of iso).
This vap is completly made in boro and not so thick, that would say that we need to handle it carefully.
For 30€ with shipping, it is really good. Will see how long it will last.

Ok, new topic for this vap.

Because the chinese torch was empty, I tried again with the RONXS torch, but using the blue flame, and in 40s, the vapo is ready. Finaly the gaz comsuption is not a problem. I was also abble to have very nice flavour. This vap need training, but could be realy efficient.

Top Bottom