VAPORTOWER review

lwien

ProudVaporTowerOwner said:
Do the chines have one of these http://www.vapormovement.com/?p=1286 I think that's sweet can't wait to hear a review

What in the hell does this have to do with a VaporTower ?

What you are doing here is spamming the vapormovement link here and in so doing, is not doing VaporStore any favors unless this is a proxy for VaporStore, in which case, it brings up a whole other set of issues.

lwien,

ProudVaporTowerOwner

no Sir that was just a link I had from their news letter...what's the name of these other companies news letter, I want to see what kind of informative stuff their saying..

ProudVaporTowerOwner,

lwien

Again, I ask, what in the hell does this have to do with the VaporTower?

lwien,

ProudVaporTowerOwner

spentskeeper said:
is the vaportower a good vape? is there more then one model?

The vaportower was engineered to work best, with their (patented) dual screen whip. Ya that's right, I said patented. So I'm going to throw a suggestion out there, and you can do as you please. If money is an issue, what I suggest you do is. purchase one of their less expensive box style vapes and the vaportower whip. And if you want to upgrade to the vaportower at a later date, I'm sure the vapor store staff will work with you

ProudVaporTowerOwner,

max

Out to lunch
Does any other company care like these guys
Yes. :)

The FC position is that cheap, no warranty clone vapes do not measure up to brand name vapes made by companies who don't hide from consumers.

This thread is about the Vaportower, not about other vapes it may resemble. Please stay on topic folks.

max,

stinkmeaner

ProudVaporTowerOwner said:
The vaportower was engineered to work best, with their (patented) dual screen whip.

"engineered"? How was this thing "engineered"? Literally the unit centers around a ceramic cartridge heater inside a piece of glass tubing with a gong joint on the end, then hooked up to a dimmer and a power switch. I seriously doubt an engineer had anything to do with it.

What it is in my view is another copy of the Vapor Brothers, only thing different is the housing which gives it an upright angle and they added a power switch. I do like the whip idea, but I don't like the metal and glue it uses in its construction.

stinkmeaner,
Top Bottom