Vaporseller.com ? Any experience?

Cardiox

It had the best prices that I have seen, please let me know if anyone had a good experience or a bad experience!

Cardiox,

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Just do yourself a favor and go through one of the supported retailers listed here:
http://fuckcombustion.com/forums/supporting-retailers.19/

When you use their codes they provide for FC folks, the prices are likely just as cheap or cheaper. I believe if you message Randy from Puffitup with a better deal than he has listed, he will probably hook you up with the same.

Cardiox

Just do yourself a favor and go through one of the supported retailers listed here:
http://fuckcombustion.com/forums/supporting-retailers.19/

When you use their codes they provide for FC folks, the prices are likely just as cheap or cheaper. I believe if you message Randy from Puffitup with a better deal than he has listed, he will probably hook you up with the same.
Yeah I think you are right, I am not ready to actually get it until Friday but I will check it out. Thanks!

Wow man, the discount code for 15 % off.... crazy! Thank so much for showing me this for real.

Last edited by a moderator:

max

Out to lunch
Vaporseller has some good prices, but they're not an authorized dealer for all that they sell, so some products won't have a manufacturer's warranty.
I believe if you message Randy from Puffitup with a better deal than he has listed, he will probably hook you up with the same.
I would always check with Puffitup for any product they sell. You can't beat Randy's service and he's likely to satisfy on pricing as well.

Vaporseller has some good prices, but they're not an authorized dealer for all that they sell, so some products won't have a manufacturer's warranty.

Just out of curiosity what did you run across that wasn't warrantied?

I only ask because I've had a couple purchases that were warrantied and am curious of what to steer clear of. I know for sure their arizer's and hammers are honored. I've had excellent experiences with vaporseller, but admittedly have never needed to try out their CS.

max

Out to lunch
Just out of curiosity what did you run across that wasn't warrantied?

I only ask because I've had a couple purchases that were warrantied and am curious of what to steer clear of. I know for sure their arizer's and hammers are honored. I've had excellent experiences with vaporseller, but admittedly have never needed to try out their CS.
It's been a good while since I checked, but their pricing on VapeXhale and Davinci products was suspiciously low, and I know those two vape makers were (are?) strict on buying from authorized dealers. Any model/brand selling for less than you see elsewhere should be questioned. When I sent the company an email, questioning the warranty on some of the products, due to their lower than low pricing, I was told that lower prices made up for the lack of a warranty, so they weren't claiming to be authorized for all their products. The problem is that a lot of dealers will list the manuf. warranty terms, as if you'll be covered, but that may not be true.

If you value a warranty, it's always best to contact the manufacturer and ask about their policy. Some don't care who you buy from, and others require the purchase to be from an authorized dealer. If you can't get a clear and prompt answer from the manuf., maybe you don't want to be considering that brand at all, unless a product guarantee is not a concern. Some dealers will offer their own warranty in place of the manufacturer's, but that's a lot more iffy than one coming from the company that made the vape.

max,
When I sent the company an email, questioning the warranty on some of the products, due to their lower than low pricing, I was told that lower prices made up for the lack of a warranty, so they weren't claiming to be authorized for all their products.

I did exactly this and received an entirely different response, then again it was pertaining to arizer and the hammer products both of which vaporseller is authorized to sell (confirmed with arizer and David at the Hammer).

I was reading on their site and they make no mention of not being an authorized seller of any particular units but I found this interesting concerning their own guarantee:
If you buy an item with warranty and if the manufacturer refuses a replacement or service for your product, we guarantee a replacement for you.

At any rate I certainly feel comfortable buying there and have had favorable experiences thus far. Good advice to suggesting folks to do their due diligence concerning warranties and what not, if for nothing else to establish authenticity.

Esmeralda

I ordered a Flowermate from Vaporseller on the 24th of August and now it's the 6th of September and I still don't have it. The FedEx shipping says it is Pending and there is no further info.
Anyone had similar issues?

Esmeralda,
Top Bottom