Vaporizing tobacco, anyone have any experience.

technique

So i have a friend who is still a smoker (as in cigarettes and spliff) but is happy to partake in some vaporizing when around my place but feels the need to go out and smoke cigarette and/or spliff to complete his high and satisfy him.

I have an SSV with two wands and wanted to know if i let him vaporize with tobacco in the whip will it release any unwanted elements into the air when he breathes out and will the tobacco vaporize at a similar temperature to my weed?

This is something i am concerned about as i not only have yound children (gone to bed while we vape but will use room next day) but i am an ex smoker and might find my self passively in-taking undesirables again lol.

I was hoping someone either has or does vaporize with a tobacco mix and wanted to know your experience and how it satisfied your tobacco urges.

technique,

Nycdeisel

My guess is that it very well might release some of the 'undesirables' into the air in the room you are in. vapor does dissipate fairly quickly, but i understand how it may be a problem with you no longer using tobacco and having children nearby.
I think you being there while hes vaping the baccy would be a bigger problem then someone possible breathing in tobacco vapors many hours later.

I would say if he is gonna vape the tobacco to be careful because you will probably be able to extract more nicotine, making it much more potent, and its possible to overdose with nicotine fyi. He should also use additive free tobacco. Im not sure about the temperature to vape tobacco at.

Theoretically you can vaporize any herb you might normally be able to smoke.

Someone will probably suggest an e-cig very soon...

Besides, theres plenty of other things around the house that would release vapors and fumes for quite a bit longer, things like certain types of furniture's and most carpets, paints, etc. Some even releasing fumes many years later!

Nycdeisel,

technique

the e cig is not an option as hes not a voporist and im not paying for his conversion lol so just the SSV and whips i have will be fine.

technique,

Nosferatu

You can but in my experience it isnt resinous so it doesnt create actual white vapor really, you just get the flavor and nicotine but nothing on exhale really. I dont think it will bother you in that case but either he wont be satisfied or will end up burning it to get a big hit. I would just let him add a little to his weed bowl in the vape and vape at normal temps, maybe even on the hotter side for him, and it should be satisfying.

Nosferatu,
Top Bottom