Vaporizing Resin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought an arizer extreme q and it is siiiick. But now I don't have any money for bud so I'm desperate. I'm trying to vape some resin from my retired bowl and I have plenty. And I'm getting thick vapor clouds in my balloon and thick hits. But barely getting high, unlike smoking resin. Maybe it's not hot enough? I don't know, please help!

First post too!

Kushington III,

SmokingElectricity

not much active ingredients left in resin, at least to be of any use in a vaporizer. most of the high from smoking resin is the effects of other chemicals from the combustion process. better off just waiting to get some fresh buds....

or smoke the resin if you absolutely must.

SmokingElectricity,
Reactions: farscaper

farscaper

no offense, but yuk yuk yuk... i swore off resin before i quit combustion. I would say trade or sell a combustion piece and get some greens for that new baby!

farscaper,
Yeah I feel like an idiot now cause I know how vaporizing works and all the stuff I'd normally be vaping is loooong gone. I've been saving my AVB to try and cook with but for the life of me I can't successfully make an edible. I'm still new to the vaping community but I thought I knew how to follow directions haha. I've even tried firecrackers and that avb milkshake and neither to any success, I don't know how to mess up those cause I've not skimping on ingredients or anything. I think my best bet would be to make some oil or butter after I save up at least ten grams.

Kushington III,
Vaporizing resin from a combustion piece? :hmm:

:puke:

Save your wand hash though, great for in between times.
Btw do you like your Mflb better than your iolite? I got mine free with my extreme q and it's cool and all but I think it's way less efficient than my extreme plus it just barely gets the job done. And I would like a good portable vape, who wouldn't haha

Kushington III,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Btw do you like your Mflb better than your iolite? I got mine free with my extreme q and it's cool and all but I think it's way less efficient than my extreme plus it just barely gets the job done. And I would like a good portable vape, who wouldn't haha
Solo, inhalater, and pax are the best heavy-hitters out there. They're a bit pricy, but definitely worth looking into.

deadc0ffee,
I don't mind paying more for better quality. I definitely value quality over quantity. I've never even heard of a pax though. Do you have a link or something I could check out

Kushington III,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Vaporpedia's probably the best place other than this forum. (Each of those vapes has a longish thread)

deadc0ffee,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom