Vaporizing marijuana relieves severe headache from sinusitis

Suto

Amsterdam
My GP told me after his examination I had a severe sinusitis (inflammation of the paranasal sinuses), so he gave me antibiotics. The antibiotics take 2 to 3 days to be effective... The pain in my head was unbearable, I couldn't even sleep already for days. I tried Paracetamol up to 1000 mg per time: no result, tried Ibuprofen up to 1000 mg per time: no result. Called my GP and he gave me Naproxen 600 mg: no result. I would never think about vaping weed, because the vape will also get into your sinuses. However, my wife (!) told me I should try it because I was talking about going to the Hospital to demand morphine for this unbearable pain (really). I have an Arizer Solo Vaporizer that i use for fun sometimes and I tried it out. My headache was immediately gone!! I fell asleep for 15 hours, finally. When I woke up the pain was back, but now I knew what to do: vape some ganja!! Now on day 3 the antibiotics kicked in and the pain is also gone without vaping. I just wanted to share this experience for anybody who has this kind of unbearable headache. I don't think smoking weed is a good idea if you have a sinusitis, but vaping is very effective.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
My GP told me after his examination I had a severe sinusitis (inflammation of the paranasal sinuses), so he gave me antibiotics. The antibiotics take 2 to 3 days to be effective... The pain in my head was unbearable, I couldn't even sleep already for days. I tried Paracetamol up to 1000 mg per time: no result, tried Ibuprofen up to 1000 mg per time: no result. Called my GP and he gave me Naproxen 600 mg: no result. I would never think about vaping weed, because the vape will also get into your sinuses. However, my wife (!) told me I should try it because I was talking about going to the Hospital to demand morphine for this unbearable pain (really). I have an Arizer Solo Vaporizer that i use for fun sometimes and I tried it out. My headache was immediately gone!! I fell asleep for 15 hours, finally. When I woke up the pain was back, but now I knew what to do: vape some ganja!! Now on day 3 the antibiotics kicked in and the pain is also gone without vaping. I just wanted to share this experience for anybody who has this kind of unbearable headache. I don't think smoking weed is a good idea if you have a sinusitis, but vaping is very effective.

What you need to realize is that you don't need to get high to relieve your sinusitis... just enough for the disconfort to subside.

Also, if instead of vaporizing or smoking, you make edibles or a tincture or an oil extract, you can eat it and bypass the problem that vaporizing might have.

vorrange,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Suto

Amsterdam
Thanks for the comments! I prefer the vape, because you can dose it perfectly and you immediately know what the effect is. Plus it doesn't irritate your airways/leave anything behind as long as you keep the right temperature. These portable high end vapes are the future!

max

Out to lunch
My wife had surgery recently and vaping got much higher marks for post-op pain relief than prescribed pain killers, including Vicodin. I admit I was a bit surprised but pleasantly so.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My wife had surgery recently and vaping got much higher marks for post-op pain relief than prescribed pain killers, including Vicodin. I admit I was a bit surprised but pleasantly so.
I quit Vicodin and replaced it with Cannabis (Natural cure)!

ataxian,

goatgobaahh

I had four impacted wisdom teeth.(also ripped my stitches on the right side of my mouth 12 hrs after the surgery). They told me to take 2 percs every four hours. A day after surgery I was vaping with my EQ attached to a water pipe (no water) turned the fan on with my remote and just inhaled over the water pipe.

I didn't have to take anything after that pain was gone.

I also train in Crossfit and normally I'm sore for 3 even 4 days after a workout (I do 1-2 WODS for a workout and the hero workouts which can be found here hint Ctrl + F and type in benchmark girls then scroll down to see the workouts)

If I vape right after I'll be sore for 1 day and I'll be able to workout after that. I think the muscle relaxation helps your body recover faster.

Top Bottom