Vaporizing, Less Anxiety? & Mandala #1 Anyone?

B.R.

Truth Seeker
Hello fc, i'm new and not sure if this is the right forum for this question but here it goes anyways. I always get panic attacks and hardcore anxiety when i smoke weed, mostly surrounding the compression in the disks in my lower back and rapid heartbeat and crazy thoughts that pass through my head at light speed, if i could slow those thoughts down and bring them back to reality i would be a genious :lol:.

I tried growing Mandala #1 about a year ago after about a year prior of research to find exactly which strain i really wanted, i even dreamed about it and i take dreams as a sign, and i'm convinced that this is the strain for me even though i harvested it like 15-20 days early because it was my first grow and it was dying, because i grew it wrong and overfed it, the common noob mistakes, and i made them em' all:doh: . The high was just like mandala describes it on their website and that's what drew me toward it. I know if i harvest it with a little amber or even full cloudy it will be lightyears better and perfect for what i'm looking for. When i harvested the buds, most of the trichomes weren't even fully formed looking through my 60x microscope.:uhoh:

The first couple of times i tried smoking one hitter quitters of it and it was going just fine and really i loved the high because of how gentle it was, but then i rolled a joint and took it to my sisters house and smoked it with her boyfriend, i had that confidence from those one hitter quitter's and thought i'd smoke a whole joint. It was the strongest experience iv'e ever had and i used to smoke dirt weed all the time all day no problem. I could feel my back and all my nerves in my body just pulsing and it was so so so so so uncomfortable and scary and i was having the worst panic attack anyone could have. A Shizophrenic episode from hell. But somehow everything that was being projected from my mind seemed true and most of it was and is, it's just bringing it all up and surfacing like BLAM! And that's what i like about weed because it'll show you the way imo if your not on the right track. And amazingly Mandala Seeds are true to their descriptions because throughout the entire panic episode my heart beat remained normal and that's why i guess i feel like this is the one! Afterwords i felt pretty good, maybe it was just trying to decompress those nerves or something but i didn't like it at all.

After that experience i haven't smoked more than a one hitter quitter because of my fear of that happening again.
M#1 was very very psychedelic more so than the San Pedro Cactus (Mescaline) experiences iv'e had quite recently (25 Grams powder=Lower dose), in an introspective way, although it was a little visual and definetly had that spiritual touch to it like mescaline. It also has that wave effect like mescaline. I love Mescaline, such a kind and gentle teacher. It's like organic mdma with visuals. :whoa:

Anyways does vaporizing come with less anxiety? I've read that it doesn't give a body high like smoking and that's what i'm trying to avoid, i really only enjoy the mental effect and the inspirational creativity that cannabis provides. What's do you guys think?

Also anyone have any experience vaporizing mandala #1 or smoking, i'd like to here your experiences if you have. Thanks for reading this. And glad to be here at the fuck combustion forums. This sounds like the place for me after that brutal experience :rockon:
FYI Mandala #1 seeds will be back in stock in October 2012. :clap:
http://www.mandalaseeds.com/Catalogue/Mandala-1
M#1 is a beautiful plant, low odor but smells fantastic, it's hardy to heat & needs very little nutrients. It can be vegged indoors then placed outside with no hermies, it's a HUGE yeilder outdoors (so iv'e read) 50 day flowering time, Short veg time, You should at least get one female that turns purple out of a ten pack, and the majority of the seeds are female. I only bought 2 seeds and got 2 females but could only grow 1 plant because of space restictions.

B.R.,
I'd say it does give more anxiety. I always feel more paranoid on the solo. I think you should try concentrates. I have a thermovape revolution with wax and I feel perfectly calm on it. Concentrates seem to have less of the paranoia but it may just be me

Highnstein,

B.R.

Truth Seeker
I'd say it does give more anxiety. I always feel more paranoid on the solo. I think you should try concentrates. I have a thermovape revolution with wax and I feel perfectly calm on it. Concentrates seem to have less of the paranoia but it may just be me

Awesome, thanks for the advice, i'll have to check into that thermovape revolution.

B.R.,

djonkoman

you seem to be in a difficult position, wanting the mental effect, but no paranoia/anxiety etc.
personally I also enjoy the mental effects, but I also enjoy the kind of highs where it's about fun, giggling/laughing or doing impulsive things, as long as the indica-lethargy is lacking.
I like the mental highs you describe a lot combined with watching at the stars, watching documentaries or using my singing bowl(wich is basically meditating, I can't meditate without it, only thing I succeeded at meditating without it was right after a shroomtrip)

but with these kind of effects paranoia is just around the corner, personally it doesn't bother me, I have it under control, s I enjoy the racing thoughts since it brings out-of-the-box thoughts, and speeds up my thinking(I have 2 levels of thinking, my primary where I just know it, and secondary where I process and slow down the primary by thinking in my own voice, but just like when you say something you have to know whay you're going to say before you say it, and that's the primary knowing. when high the secondary partly or completely disappears, so removing the slowing down/restriction on my thinking. when typing the same sometimes happens since the typing takes over the role of secondary thinking, that's why sometimes my posts get pretty big especially if I'm vaped, like now, and I forgot where I was going with this)
unfortunatly, without my own-grown weed it's harder to find these effects.

strains with what you seek to exist tough, but you have to be lucky, so count yourself lucky you found it already.
I never had such strong spiritual effects from weed tough, what you describe reminds me more of truffles or shrooms.
I have heard(well, read about) mandala #1 but never vaped it

I think vaping may help you get where you want to get, in combination with the right strain. it certainly helps the mental effects to come out well, but depending on the strain it can also bring out paranoia more.

djonkoman,

max

Out to lunch
Anyways does vaporizing come with less anxiety?
It's not a matter of whether you vape or smoke (or eat). It's one of the negative effects that both varies with the particular user, as far as tolerance, and depends on how much you're putting into your body at a time. Overdoing consumption can result in the high going from pleasant to unpleasant. The synthetic form (K2, Spice) has really brought this out in the last few years. It's a full agonist to CB receptors (mj is a partial agonist), and is much more likely to expose the user to the negative effects. It's also been reported to screw up tolerance as well. Since vaporizing is more efficient than smoking, providing more active compounds per unit of herb, it's likely to give you more negative effects. If this is a big issue for you, you'd go well to adopt a dosing strategy, where you take in smaller amounts of vapor and give it a chance to take effect before moving on to more hits.

max,

B.R.

Truth Seeker
but with these kind of effects paranoia is just around the corner, personally it doesn't bother me, I have it under control, s I enjoy the racing thoughts since it brings out-of-the-box thoughts, and speeds up my thinking(I have 2 levels of thinking, my primary where I just know it, and secondary where I process and slow down the primary by thinking in my own voice, but just like when you say something you have to know whay you're going to say before you say it, and that's the primary knowing. when high the secondary partly or completely disappears, so removing the slowing down/restriction on my thinking. when typing the same sometimes happens since the typing takes over the role of secondary thinking, that's why sometimes my posts get pretty big especially if I'm vaped, like now, and I forgot where I was going with this)
unfortunatly, without my own-grown weed it's harder to find these effects.

lol
I see what you mean, i think i'm so used to it now it's not a problem and if vaping minimizes the body effect with M#1, especially since i already know doesn't induce rapid heart beat, even harvested as early as i did which is insane, i'll start to enjoy those rapid thoughts and be able to interpret them better.

strains with what you seek to exist tough, but you have to be lucky, so count yourself lucky you found it already.
I never had such strong spiritual effects from weed tough, what you describe reminds me more of truffles or shrooms.
I have heard(well, read about) mandala #1 but never vaped it

I think vaping may help you get where you want to get, in combination with the right strain. it certainly helps the mental effects to come out well, but depending on the strain it can also bring out paranoia more.

Cool, as long as they'res not much body high to vaping then i'm square, because most of the anxiety revolves around my body

Wow i was thinking about getting the MFLB but now i'm going for the thermovape straight up, just have to decide whether to get the t1 or the revolution.

B.R.,

Poochka

maybe smoke less/sesh? sometimes if i over do it the paranoia kicks in and i hate when that happens. one hit is all thats needed. maybe a couple hours later another.

Poochka,
I was not exactly sober when I posted my comment so I will be more clear this time.

I use the omicron with an adapter for the thermovape. You can just buy an omicron and they are much more slim with longer lasting batteries. The cartridge the omicron used holds up to a gram of wax but does turn bad and leak wax pretty quickly (loading 4 grams is the point where it goes bad in my experiences)

The thermovape revolution dart is like a dabber. Holds up to .1 grams but you'll have to dab it in yourself (hard to explain.. Have to watch a video for that) it seems to be much faster at loading and produces a very tasty flavor.

I heard the t1 batteries do not last hence me using the omicron with extra batteries. The t1 is much thicker and bigger which is why I stuck with an omicron and modified it. You can use any e-cig battery with the dart as long as it has enough power and a 510 thread (very universal threading) I recommend an ecig with swappable batteries though.

Wax is awesome. I can use the thermovape/omicron in movies, parks, libraries without suspicion. I can also function a lot easier on wax. In fact, I enjoy talking to people on wax which is something I never do high on just weed.

Hope that clears things up.

Highnstein,

Polmol

I'm a couple of days from harvesting my outdoors Mandala #1 :) I grew 2 this summer and one was a male, and my female is a purple! :love:

It smells absolutely HORRIBLE. I know it sounds bizarre but it just does, and it smelled that way all through the veg. The male smelled great. I have no idea if that is its normal female smell since it's the first time I grow it, but man... it reeks. I've never smelled anything like it.

I hope curing it doesn't make it smell even worse...

Polmol,
Top Bottom