Vaporizing in the car

hypnox

Hello everyone,

First time posting, long time reader :)

I have a question for you guys. I just bought a 120 WATT portable power inverter for the car, which is basically a little converter that plugs into the lighter outlet in the car and gives you a three-pronged power outlet to power almost anything.

In the manual, it says it cannot power equipment that generate heat, such as blowdryers and toasters. I have a V-Tower and would like to use it in the car (while parked of course) but am reluctant to try it due to that warning message.

Has anyone tried a similar setup? And if so, has it worked?

Thanks guys :peace:

hypnox,

Mckdenton

i have the same inverter and an Extreme. I use it all the time in my car... well i did, until i got my LB yesterday.

Mckdenton,

aero18

vaporist
Just be careful. Most people who get caught for possession by the police do so in cars. Vaped cannabis smells kind of like fresh cannabis and can alert a cop.

One member of my family recently was caught by the police for using his VaporGenie in the car. The smell is what tipped off the policeman. Lost everything (except his genie!) after the police searched his car.

If you can, avoid vaping in a vehicle. If you get caught, you could lose everything inside. The Extreme is an expensive piece to lose.

aero18,

hypnox

aero18

Thanks for the concern. I will keep that in mind. In any case, i don't keep more than a gram with me when i'm in my car :ninja:

hypnox,

aero18

vaporist
Mckdenton said:
rule of thumb; don't carry more than you can eat.
...and stick up your prison pocket. I don't think an extreme could fall within this rule. :lol:

aero18,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
aero18 said:
Just be careful. Most people who get caught for possession by the police do so in cars. Vaped cannabis smells kind of like fresh cannabis and can alert a cop.

One member of my family recently was caught by the police for using his VaporGenie in the car. The smell is what tipped off the policeman. Lost everything (except his genie!) after the police searched his car.

If you can, avoid vaping in a vehicle. If you get caught, you could lose everything inside. The Extreme is an expensive piece to lose.
I actually have had cops smell vapor before. Of course I talked my way out of it, still sucked though, almost got busted. Everyone I know who has had problems with the law concerning herb, all have a car involved.

DevoTheStrange,

Mckdenton

my only run in with the law and herb was not involving a car, me and a group of tokers were sitting on the back deck of a house party when the pigs snuck around the house and tried to get us. luckily i have reflexes like a cat, a golden toung, and a shit ton of luck. just sayin...

Mckdenton,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Mckdenton said:
my only run in with the law and herb was not involving a car, me and a group of tokers were sitting on the back deck of a house party when the pigs snuck around the house and tried to get us. luckily i have reflexes like a cat, a golden toung, and a shit ton of luck. just sayin...
we have something like that here... they actually have a police unit just for that... They call it "Party Patrol" if the cops think there is underage activity going on with possible alcohol or other substances involved they are allowed to walk right in without asking or knocking.

DevoTheStrange,

Mckdenton

Yeah the cops were called for noise and ended up getting a bunch of people for underage drinking. but they can't walk right into the house. but they can walk around the property...i dont know weird...

Mckdenton,

Mckdenton

i plugged my extreme into my inverter set it between my legs and puffed on the whip while driving. let it cool down then put it in its padded bag. and all the loose parts in a little tackle box. Kind of a hassle, the LB is way better for the road>fishing>camping>anywhere but home. but i never had any problems when using the extreme in the car, shes a champ!

Mckdenton,

reece

Mckdenton said:
luckily i have reflexes like a cat, a golden toung, and a shit ton of luck. just sayin...
Was the lucky part that you encountered a cop that appreciates cat-like reflexes and a golden tongue? ;)

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

reece,

Mckdenton

We've got a joker on our hands. haha. the lucky part it actually a pretty long story. nohomo

Mckdenton,

reece

I wasn't making any assumptions about the cop's or your gender. The joke works regardless. Not that it's a great joke or anything. Glad you got out of it, though. Not as much as you are, I'm sure.

reece,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
I'd use a Launch Box or Vapor Genie instead! Or, if you're a Californian MMJ patient, a Vape-Pen. The pen is what I use in the car. No odor and super discreet. I also use the Launch Box when out somewhere, but it's not quite as discreet as the pen.

MoeOnTheMoon,
Top Bottom