Vaporizing help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

clancybl

Hey I currently have a "Top Vapor 8 Ball Print Digital Vaporizer" (VP 160) I in the instructions is states that the digital display is measured in heat level not temperature degree, now can you explain to me what this mean and what number I should set my vaporizer to. The display ranges from 200-400.

clancybl,

B.

War Criminal
i'd suggest trial and error, start low and crank it up until you hit a temp u like.

B.,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
(Off topic: in less than 2 hours this thread has been indexed by google. Amazing.)

Hippie Dickie,

SmokingElectricity

i would start at 250-260 and work your way up in 10 degree intervals.

you can never tell with these top "affordable" vapes.

SmokingElectricity,

OO

Technical Skeptical
i know someone with one of these. the temp fluctuates wildly, and it scorches even at low settings.
i'd try making my own vape out of household items before buying one.

OO,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Those cheap vapes with the cheesy digital readout are often not worth the time. Hard to tell without trying your unit but I suspect that the temps are inaccurate and prone to fluctuation. Plus there are health/safety issues re the heat path with the budget import vapes. There are much better box vapes such as the vapor brothers. Spend a little time reading up on what's what in FC and make an informed purchasing decision for your next vape. Buying used can be a good option, depending on the seller and the warranty policies of the manufacturers. Check your local Craiglist and Ebay and the "for sale" thread in the "general" section of FC.

jeffp,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom