1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Vaporizing BHO?

Discussion in 'Concentrates' started by NewToVaping, Jan 20, 2014.

1. NewToVaping

NewToVaping Member

Is this possible? I plan on buying a volcano or herbalizer and was wondering if either (or any vape) works.
  2. Havelock Vetenari

Havelock Vetenari Patrician

Before i got the oil accessory to the Verdamper(and before getting a Dr. Dabber) i used to put my BHO/AHO on top of some weed in the Verdamperbowl,worked like a charm.:)
    Usually i held a little light next to it,because i loved to see it vaporising/bubbling away.
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  3. lazylathe

lazylathe On the verge of...

I do not make BHO but i do make some QWISO out of my ABV sometimes.

I have tried it in a few of my vapes and never really liked it.
    Until i got the Herbie!!
    A dab of oil on the Essential Oil pad and pop it into the magnetic bowl and turn to the highest temp.
    I then attach my Pinnacle WT to the whip, activate the fan assist and get ready for some serious vapor action!!

A small dab and some crystals on top is amazing and very hard to keep up with!!
    A friend and i could not finish a small dab in the Herbie, it totally wrecked us both!!!

That reminds me, i need to do this again tonight!!

Never done oil in a 'cano so someone else will hopefully stop by.

EDIT: Also remember that the 'cano only does bags. Herbie does both bags and whip which i find better as i have a choice!
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
    NewToVaping likes this.
  4. smokum

smokum I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!

I can attest the Herbalizer vapes bho/qwiso awesomely on the pad ! I've also used my Solo via sandwich style or in some organic cotton (some are using degummed hemp), and as many... in my Dr. Dabber or Bholt pen.
    lazylathe likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors