vaporizersfast.com

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
I recently made a purchase from arizer.org thinking it was Arizer's official site in Canada.

When the order went through, I was charged by a company called vaporizersfast.com in the States! Pissed off, I contacted them to let them know I was not impressed and felt like I was deceived and misdirected. It turns out that Arizer's official site is arizer.com, not arizer.net, and that vaporizersfast.com was not on Arizer's Authorized Reseller list. I found this out contacting Arizer directly.

I threatened to go to my bank and dispute the charge. The gentleman at vaporizersfast.com said that would be a hassle and told me he would simply reverse the charge. I was skeptical so I warned my bank in advance and told them I would wait to see if this happened or not.

I received my refund from vaporizersfast.com this morning...true to their word. Happy about that, I must say.

I've read on other posts to avoid vaporizersfast.com (after I had made the purchase *sigh*) and took it to heart. But because I got my refund as promised, I have to give them credit. Although I will not do business with them, I appreciate not being ripped off.

I am in no way affiliated with these folks or gain anything from posting this. As it turns out, I ordered my vaporizers from an authorized Canadian retailer so that it would arrive quicker. It can take up to 3 weeks to receive mail from the States as I live high up in the Canadian Arctic. Yes, I live with the Inuit (Eskimos).

Love this site and wish happy vaping to all!

WildChild

WildChild,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Hello fellow Northerner! I'm not quite in the Arctic ... but as close as one can get to it by national highway in Ontario (after here, it's dirt roads, trains, and skidoo's ... or for you non-Northerners ... snowmobiles :))

JCat,

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
Hello fellow Northerner! I'm not quite in the Arctic ... but as close as one can get to it by national highway in Ontario (after here, it's dirt roads, trains, and skidoo's ... or for you non-Northerners ... snowmobiles :))

Howdy, JCat

I have been all over Northern Ontario and can vouch for how cold it gets there! I'm from the Ottawa Valley originally.

We actually have snow piles here 20 feet high (from snow plows) already and have had four blizzards so far...with many more to come, no doubt. lol

I live in a place called Baker Lake, Nunavut.

WildChild

WildChild,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
You gotta have some sweet cold gear out there.. I'm looking for some insulated pants, with a tight fit. I already sent back 3 pieces, It's hard to find something fitting me

Off topic joe :tup:

Roger D,

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
Hi, Roger

Damn straight! Regular winter clothing is totally useless up here. I would be elsewhere if the money wasn't so good.

Check out Mark's Work World for the insulated pants. They have two or three great choices for durability and warmth. ...and no, I don't work for Mark's!

Don't think I'm going to try my portable vapes (Da Vinci / Solo) in -40C! The vapor would probably freeze into crystals and drop to the ground.

Can't WAIT to get to Mexico at Christmas.

Take care, all.

WildChild

WildChild,

JCat

Accessory Maker
I take it your mining up in Nunavut? If the money's so good? I have a friend working as a janitor at one of the Hydro operations here making about $125,000/year after OT (2 weeks in, 1 week out).

I'll stick to programming though ... not as good money as being a janitor, but I prefer the work :)

JCat,
Top Bottom