Vaporizers and Post Nasal Drip/Eustachian Tube Dysfunction

Tuck

There is a nasal spray that uses the actice ingredient in hot pepper. My brother was having bad allergies and he tried it and cleared him right up.

Saline isnt exactly natural pure salt, either.

And FUCK all of those meth drugs and all of that. Use natural remedies instead

You are right Saline is not salt. It's sterilized salt water. Same as what you put in the netipot. I prefer the nasal spray to the netipot, because you squirt it rather than pour it.

Honey will do nothing in the short term for sinus congestion. The reason people suggest taking local honey, is to help make you immune to pollens from your local vegetation. But this is a long term project. Taking a spoonful of honey won't do anything for you. But if you take a spoonful everyday, you might see some improvements in the future. If your allergies are caused by other things (pet dander, smog, etc), honey will do nothing for you.

Another natural remedy, that I have had limited success with is cayenne tea. Boil a cup of hot water or hot tea, and add honey, lemon juice, and a pinch of cayenne (1/8 teaspoon if that). This will help break up that post nasal drip that's in the back of your throat.

Nycdiesel, I like you and if you don't want to use OTC medication, that's your prerogative. Yes, some fucknuts have figured that they can make meth with Sudafed. But that does not mean Sudafed is the same thing as meth. That kind of thinking is just ignorant. This is like saying, "I don't like Sezchuan Chicken, so I'm not going to eat any chicken anymore, because chicken is the main ingredient in Sezchuan Chicken."

Tuck,
Top Bottom