Vaporizer (V tower) upgrade

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Heavier hitter how? I've used both and whip vs whip didn't notice much if any difference?? I'm not into bags, at all so that's a moot point to me.

I say heavier hitter in the purest sense of delivering significantly more actives per hit. If load the EQ with .1 inside the elbow I can hit it in one big fat rip at 210c. Likewise if I load .1 in my Air GonG it will take me at least 3 pulls to extract to the same extent as the EQ even with both machines set at 210c. I don't care for bags either but it was a nice bonus when I purchased the unit.

I wasn't hating on arizer or the eq necessarily, but if you aren't into bags (or fan assist) the eq offers very little over the vtower in my experience. There's both significantly better whip vapes and better bag vapes out there, granted the eq is an attractive budget jack of trades type model.

Agreed 100%. I also think a Vtower would benefit from a DDave mod & provide a better user experience & would make a perfect backup at home vape. If you have someone just starting out with at home vaping an EQ is a perfect solution as it allows you to try a few different ways for minimum financial outlay.

I see some hate on the air/solo, I love them. They aren't the heaviest hitters but they are great flavor chasers and if used properly will thoroughly milk a pretty goodsized piece (check threads/yt for proof neighsayers!). Let alone they are super efficient in their use of herb, some people may knock that as "slower extraction" but the ability to take it low and slow and savor the taste over numerous hits or jack it up to 7 and milk a small bong/bubbler is pretty sweet and kill a .1 load in 2-3 rips isn't too shabby either!

I use my Air 5-6 days a week & is my absolute go to vape & around 40% of stems are thorugh water with the Air. A great all round performer & medium expensive vape at $250-300Au. Shit not 3 hours ago I was at a Xmas BBQ & a few of my old mates tried vaping for the first time ever through the Air & they all loved it with a few beers.

I've recently developed a hardon for flame powered vapes and I can certainly appreciate the quick high powered bong hits they can deliver but not a one of them can replace my solo for sheer versatility..

That said I'm usually doing big ol' rips through glass :rockon: and am fixing to procure a lily or VM mica. Hell at his budget he could buy a Vapman/triihouse/lotus, a solo/air, a ddave mod for his v-tower and still have cash left over to pocket or buy WPA's/Glass/Meds and it'd be like 3 new vapes. From what I gather ddave mod will eliminate nearly every issue he has with vtower.

That is interesting as I am thinking about getting a VM to run through water instead of my Air as I have always wanted to get a flame power vape.

Jinjerale

You guys have me pretty much sold on the DDave kit. It seems like it would be an inexpensive way for me to breathe new life into my V-tower, which I had just about given up on, so thanks! Now I just need to figure out what unit would work best as an alternative (I think that, for the sake of redundancy-avoidance, the EQ can probably be taken out of the running). It's unfortunate that so many of the wonderful options I've been presented with end up being well over my budget, once currencies are converted into the abysmally low Canadian dollar. At least this solution buys me more time to figure it all out and budget for something really good.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Sounds like a good idea @Jinjerale. I don't know if you use the tower with a water tool but I have just ordered a complete DDave kit for my EQ purely to extend the lifespan of it. Even if I buy a new vape I will have either a kick arse back up vape maxed out or a great conversion gift for a lucky friend.

Top Bottom