vaporizer questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcchronic

hey fuck combustion members, i was wondering what your opinion on my question are. i am looking into a new vaporizer and i limited it down to magic flight launch box, myrtlezap, da buddha, and extreme q. i can afford to get 2 vaporizers but if one will do it then i will just get that.
i am mainly looking for efficency but i was curious which could do best with differant temps? i mean, i have heard that lower temps give you a head high and less cloudy but higher temps give you more of a body high and kind of foggy or cloudy.
i would like to be able to have a low temp high in the morning then have a high temp high at night. i want to be high and still be able to think cleary in the morning and then i want to be high but tired at night so i can go to sleep. which would you recommend?

mcchronic,

george

To answer your question, out of those vapes i would suggest the Extreme Q or Da Buddha. They both have temp control. The Extreme has a digital readout which you would probably like more than the dial on the Da Buddha.

None are as efficient as the Myrtlezap though, the myrtlezap has a set temperature though, about 375 i believe.

george,

Nosferatu

Ok the mrytlezap is great but its always low temp vaping because its a fixed temp. I would get the buddha because you can vape at low temps in the morning, then turn it up at night. Its only 189.00 so its kind of the sweet spot. Dont get the extreme q its a hassle in my opinion. And if you want a portable the MFLB is great.

Nosferatu,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom