Vaporizer Precooler!!

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
man i always wanted to do this for my EQ too. awesome!!!!

ilovebOObs,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
But they're opposites? i.e. weedstar the flow moves down from the female to male part, whereas the HOPS piece the airflow is from the bottom male part up to the female part. One's a perc coming down, the other a perc sticking up. Or am I seeing it all wrong?

WatTyler,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
But they're opposites? i.e. weedstar the flow moves down from the female to male part, whereas the HOPS piece the airflow is from the bottom male part up to the female part. One's a perc coming down, the other a perc sticking up. Or am I seeing it all wrong?

nice catch Wat! didn't really look at the pic at the time but your right.

ilovebOObs,

barry1309

nice catch Wat! didn't really look at the pic at the time but your right.
I have a solution using the Weedstar 4 way perc. & the EQ. It involves a second "L" glass joint attached to the one going into the top of the bowl by a short piece of tubing that came with the vapor bags. Once you have the 2 "L" joints facing each other like an inverted "C", take a third "L" joint and use K clips to attach the male end of the L joint into the top female joint of the perc. "Viola" Now I have to get a custom worked female joint to attach to the bottom male joint of the perc. I will have the glass blower shorten a downstem, then stick tubing to that for a whip.

barry1309,

barry1309

I have a solution using the Weedstar 4 way perc. & the EQ. It involves a second "L" glass joint attached to the one going into the top of the bowl by a short piece of tubing that came with the vapor bags. Once you have the 2 "L" joints facing each other like an inverted "C", take a third "L" joint and use K clips to attach the male end of the L joint into the top female joint of the perc. "Viola" Now I have to get a custom worked female joint to attach to the bottom male joint of the perc. I will have the glass blower shorten a downstem, then stick tubing to that for a whip.
I have been vaping and I made an error. The perc's top female joint can go to the second L joint, not a third.

barry1309,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
That ash catcher is essentially the same as any ash catcher, a Sherlock arm on the bottom, and whatever vape-bong setup you would use with the Q (I'm assuming a short whip with a gong adapter is the norm - I never use my Q for anything but bags) should be fine.

I'd be careful with it though, I have a similarly styled black leaf piece, and the internal chamber is so small that you can't actually get any water filtration out of it, the water just bubbles out, and the amount of water left doesn't actually filter anymore.
It's still nice as a dry ashcatcher to stop my bongs getting dirty though.

IMO, at that price-range, a 100ml or 250ml EHLE straight tube would perform better, and the 100ml would probably end up being about the same size.

Thatnks or the correction Barry, I was reading your post trying to figure out if you were mistaken, or if there was some ingenious way to throw a 3rd elbow in there to make it work the way the op intended. :lol:

Frederick McGuire,

barry1309

That ash catcher is essentially the same as any ash catcher, a Sherlock arm on the bottom, and whatever vape-bong setup you would use with the Q (I'm assuming a short whip with a gong adapter is the norm - I never use my Q for anything but bags) should be fine.

I'd be careful with it though, I have a similarly styled black leaf piece, and the internal chamber is so small that you can't actually get any water filtration out of it, the water just bubbles out, and the amount of water left doesn't actually filter anymore.
It's still nice as a dry ashcatcher to stop my bongs getting dirty though.

IMO, at that price-range, a 100ml or 250ml EHLE straight tube would perform better, and the 100ml would probably end up being about the same size.

Thatnks or the correction Barry, I was reading your post trying to figure out if you were mistaken, or if there was some ingenious way to throw a 3rd elbow in there to make it work the way the op intended. :lol:
So the picture on the AquaLab site, that the previous reply mentions, does not work. They should be scoulded!

barry1309,

StickyShisha2

alt_12-8-11-296.jpg

StickyShisha2,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Sorry, I meant the weedstar one wouldn't work, and would need a Sherlock arm type setup.

That one from ALT would work, but as bOObs said, crazy expensive. (seriously, $300 Really?)

It's basically a hydratube for the cloud, but with a male joint at the bottom instead of a female one.

Actually, now that I think about it, IMO it would be Better value to buy a cloud and a 18mm male to male adapter. :lol:

Frederick McGuire,

barry1309

Sorry, I meant the weedstar one wouldn't work, and would need a Sherlock arm type setup.

That one from ALT would work, but as bOObs said, crazy expensive. (seriously, $300 Really?)

It's basically a hydratube for the cloud, but with a male joint at the bottom instead of a female one.

Actually, now that I think about it, IMO it would be Better value to buy a cloud and a 18mm male to male adapter. :lol:
I am a little new, what is a cloud?

barry1309,
Top Bottom