Vaporizer Personal Comparisons

AJS

Calm Consistency
Starting this thread as a way for people to jot down the differences they've found through experimenting with vaporizers. I wanted to open this to help people find which vape is perfect for them. Assuming enough people jump in with their thoughts, a quick search will be able to find direct comparisons from multiple people on the same vapes. I could see this being very beneficial for people who aren't able to experiment themselves.

You can either compare all vapes you have, list them in order of reference, group portables together/desktops, discuss simple nuances associated with your vapes, whatever you think will be helpful to others. This isn't a rant thread, it's meant to be beneficial! You don't need to follow my format!
Ill start!

Vapes Owned/Used (Strongest to Weakest IMO)
E-Nano (desktop)
Plenty (used, not owned) (handheld desktop)
Arizer Air (portable)
MFLB (portable)

E-Nano
  • Most efficient vape I've ever used. Even after using my MFLB for 2 years plus, after 1 bowl of the E-Nano I knew I had stepped up the game infinitely.
  • Full Convection
  • Load .03-.05 in a stem or water adapter bowl (GonG, Glass on Glass), put the E-Nano (basically a heater) up to the stem/GonG and inhale. Remove the Nano at the end of your hit
  • Produces HUGE clouds with a pinch of herb, and the potency of the vapor cannot be under-expressed.
  • If you want a small, easy on the eyes, hard hitting, very efficient solo vape, this is the vape for you.
  • Easy to load and unload
  • If you want a laid back style sesh without requiring much stirring or re-filling of your herbs, or you wish to have a party vape for lots of people to hit, this probably isn't the best bet for you.
  • All in All, if you want this vape for yourself and maybe one or two friends, there is no way you will be disappointed by the potency and efficiency and taste. All glass vapor airpath
Plenty
  • Only used the Plenty a handful of times, but it's from the creators of the Volcano
  • NOT good on the efficiency factor, but that's not what it's built for
  • Full Convection
  • VERY hard hitting, blew my mind going from the Flight Box to this.
  • Loads too much bud for my liking
  • Good for passing around / producing clouds / getting you basically wasted...
  • Personally I would never own one, and there are similar options out there for cheaper, but they function flawlessly
Brief Comparison of E-Nano and Plenty
  • Definitely prefer the E-Nano as it is extremeley efficient and cuts my consumption down to a fraction of any other vape/combustion.
  • Plenty is a very convenient vape to hit, as you just hold it in your hand and chief on it, which could be a plus for people couch chillin with a group of friends. Personally, I think other vapes are more beneficial for this because some are cheaper with more efficiency. If you want raw power, it's hard to beat Stroz n Bickel though.
Magic Flight Launch Box (+PA 2.0)
  • My first vape, PA came later (good addition, not required with the Glyph Batteries though)
  • Ahhhh, its hard not to love your Launch Box, simply for being a Launch Box
  • Flavor diminishes as your unit ages, due to gunk buidup under the screen (can be slowed down by using dried nugs)
  • EXTREMELY portable, can hit it anyway...On demand conduction = instant heatup = instant hits
  • Hits aren't huge but they'll definitely pick you up or keep you going
  • Hard to get absolutely stoned off the flight box, although it will definitely get you somewhere.
  • So convenient, easy to load, easy to cash, easy to stir (tap the box)
  • LOT of ways to use the box due to Magic-Flight always crafting new contraptions
  • LIFETIME WARRANTY, It's honored, hands down, every time.
Arizer Air
  • Got this right after getting my Nano to 100% fuckcombustion
  • All glass airpath = perfect mouth-coating flavor
  • Half Conduction half Convection
  • Can pre-load two stems and keep them with you for easy vaping
  • 5 Temperatures ranging from 356-410 (356, +18, +18, +9, +9)
  • Pretty nice clouds, dense vapor
  • Gets you pretty damn stoned, very efficient
  • Lots of variability through stems and High Efficiency Stems (increase airflow)
  • Not the best airflow, might be disliked by people
  • 2 minutes heatup may be disliked by people
Arizer Air vs MFLB
  • Definitely prefer my Arizer Air
  • I've had it for 6 months now and haven't touched my flight box
  • Air gives me tastier hits, off less pack, getting me more stoned
  • The Air has such a nice feel to it, very high-tech feeling
  • The clouds are just soooo nice, and the session feel is very enjoyable
  • MFLB has better warranty
  • MFLB has better stealth
mod note: Moved from General Vaporization, which is "Vapor related but not model specific"

Socks And Sandals

Nice post with interesting comparisons! Especially of the Air and MFLB which I'm not familiar with at all. I wish I could make the same comparison of my old Nano and Plenty but as you know I just happened to get a defective Nano. Sucks too, I really wanted to like the Nano, I loved the way it looked, the way the Walnut smelled when it was heating up, and especially the efficiency. Besides having a defective Nano, the only thing I really didn't like about the little guy is having to stir and reload all the time.. but that's the price you pay for efficiency after all! ;)

So because of that I can't do any comparisons other than my new EVO and Plenty.

Plenty - definitely can be a weed hog but by using a small amount with the liquid pad and preheating the unit without the chamber attached has done wonders.
- the consistency of the ABV (both the color and being fully spent) is excellent.
- absolutely love not having to pack this thing or having to change bowls in a single session! Set it and forget it, and no stirring! If you need more than what you can fill the chamber with then I'd seriously suggest taking a tolerance break immediately since the Plenty's chamber hold's just over a Gram.. yes really! :o
- Love the almost totally open draw on this thing.. it even out surpasses my EVO in terms of little to no drag.

Evo - Love that you can remove the ELB from the unit after a hit so easily to prevent losing the goodies
- Love the fact that the EVO has a thermostat and actually maintains the temp you set it at unlike the Plenty which shuts off immediately after reaching the desired temp.
- Love the added water filtration with the HT that cools and enables me to get 2 or sometimes 3 times the thickness of clouds I get with my Plenty.
- Absolutely love the VXN... and am FINALLY USING CONCENTRATES after having a horrible time wasting product on a dab rig.
- Love the flavor of shatter, budder and crumble a whole lot more with the VXN nail than I ever did out of a traditional oil rig!
- Love how the only thing we really need to clean is the HT, VXN Nails, and Basket screens. Sure we can clean the Bamboo, but that's too easy it shouldn't count! haha!:lol:

In the end and as much as I love my Evo more than my Plenty.. There is still something about that almost totally open draw resistance of the Plenty and the flavor that comes out of that thing. My friend tells me that he's tried all S&B products and swears to me that all their vapor has the same signature taste. Not sure if it's true but I've heard from a few others here that it is. The flavor is just different between these two vapes and while the Evo is definitely much purer with an almost all glass intake tube (minus the ELB), asking me to choose between these two when it comes to flavor would be like holding a mallet over my crotch and asking me to choose right or left! Haha!:rofl:

Last edited:
Top Bottom