Vaporizer help

SteezyJ

Hello everyone,
I'm wondering which vap to get around the price of SSV, Extreme Q, or Herbalaire. I'm not going to be using the bags much at all which leads me towards something like da buddah or SSV. Also, I am looking for something with a glass airway or something that has a very safe passage of vapor. Just post back with some comments about some quality vaps around that price. Thanks a lot.

SteezyJ,

lwien

When you say that you're not going to be using "bags much at all", means to me that you want to use bags "some" of the time, so in that respect, I would suggest the Q.

When you say that you want something with a very clean glass air path, I would suggest the LSV along with a small bong or beaker.

lwien,

SteezyJ

I guess there is a slight possibility I'd use bags, but i would much rather prefer a vap that has a better whip system. Cleanliness of the air pathway is a huge factor to me which is why i've been drawn towards 7th floor products. I haven't looked into the LSV much, and want a desktop for my first vap. Thanks for the reply though iwien

SteezyJ,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
As lwien said, the LSV may be what you want. Since you already have interest in the SSV, the LSV is basically a handheld version of that. The air does pass over the heating element but it is a high purity ceramic rod so there isn't much harm that could come about. Everything after that is glass(excluding the screen). It is very nice when paired up with a water pipe as well.

VaporEyes,

lwien

Yup, the OP said that cleanliness of the air path was a major priority, and in that respect, being that the LSV does away with the whip of the SSV, I believe that it does provide a cleaner vapor path, and it surely is cleaner than both the air path and the vapor path of the Q.

lwien,

SteezyJ

Are there any other desktops that have a similar/ equivalent clean air path to the SSV?

SteezyJ,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
if you are really dedicated to a clean airpath, the two best that I am aware of are the Cloud and the Vapolution2.0...check those out.

stickstones,

SteezyJ

Thanks for the help everyone... Ideally I want to purchase a Buddha, SSV, or LSV from puffitup.com but apparently 7th floor is having some manufacturing issues which is making it hard to buy one right now. That being said, i currently don't have a vaporizer and want to transfer over from combustibles to vaporizers.. This would be my first vap and i want it to be a good one. what are some of the best performing/cleanest airpath vaporizers around the price range of 200-300$. You can just list and give a brief description of why that'd be great. Thank you!

SteezyJ,

Nosferatu

Try and find somewhere they have an LSV in stock, it may be your last vape purchase because I agree with these guys, it's just what you need. Since you don't seem sure about whether or not you will like bags, I'll save you the time and recommend you stay away from them unless you are someone who NEEDS that hands free form of intake. Same with whip, you need to change it ALL the time and I feel it ruins the flavor.

All glass airpath really is best, and soon get a small bong or bubbler to filter the particulates that get through the screen, and that's the healthiest smoothest vapor you can get.

Nosferatu,

SteezyJ

I ended up getting a solo from Randy at Puffitup.com... He gave me an unbeatable price to compensate for him not being able to provide a DBV to me after I ordered it.I also got the case to transport/hold it in for 15% off. Thanks to Randy and the guys at Puffitup.com, I can't wait till the solo gets here. From the research I did about the solo, all the metals and electrical parts are away from the airpath, the stem/ bowl is glass, the heating SS element is FDA approved as well as any other components that may come in contact with the airpath so it sounds like a quality unit, especially for the price i paid. I'll eventually get an all glass pathway desktop such as the LSV, SSV or Cloud or whatever else comes out in the future, but i believe that this will be a good starter. Thanks for the advice, and help from the people on FC.

SteezyJ,
Reactions: Kief
Top Bottom