Vaporizer for extended backpacking/walk about trips.

Pcpvapors

As the title says if one was to go on a walk about or a nice back packing trip (3+ days) what would you bring along?

EDIT: this does mean no electricity.

Pcpvapors,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Well, if you have access to electricity for charging, then I'd bring a Pax. But if I was going to be without electricity, I'd bring probably a WISPR and a few cans of high quality butane. :-)

Pcpvapors

Well, if you have access to electricity for charging, then I'd bring a Pax. But if I was going to be without electricity, I'd bring probably a WISPR and a few cans of high quality butane. :-)

Is the wispr not affected by elevation like its predecessor the Iolite?

Pcpvapors,

clouded vision

you could either go with a butane powered vape as suggested (wispr, IO, hammer) or you could go with a lighter powered vape (VG,ubie, gnome, vapolution portable). each have their advantages for backpacking. butane vapes will generally be more durable except the hammer has glass tubes, and are easier to use plus no risk of burning yourself, but they will also take up more room in your pack (both the unit itself and the extra can of butane). with lighter powered there us the obvious size advantage but they tend to be more fragile (I don't know all the VG models but there is at least one metal one that won't break).

if it were me I would probably pick either the wispr or IO depending on your budget. if you go with something with glass,a plastic blunt tube works great as a carrying case/ protector

clouded vision,

Pcpvapors

Mods you can close this thread, the search function didn't show me a thread I found by using bing.

Pcpvapors,
Top Bottom