Vaporizer Desired Outcomes

Tranquility

Last time I checked it was upwards 10€ for a battery if you add shipment and if you like the outdoors like me two ain't cutting it. If I go for camping for a few days I would need more than 10. So, for me, and for heavy use, yeah, batteries are still more expensive than butane I think. I have been left many times without a full battery in a vape. I can't even remember when I was left out of butane or any other flame... Butane budget per year? Maybe 4-5 cans a year times 3€? About 15€...
While I would agree the "battery" of butane is more efficient than Li-ion, are you sure of your needs? I've got a two battery mod for a Saionara that indicates over 1/2 charge after two weeks of use. I would be hard pressed to use up the charge in a few days no matter how many friends I had over.

Tranquility,

natural farmer

While I would agree the "battery" of butane is more efficient than Li-ion, are you sure of your needs? I've got a two battery mod for a Saionara that indicates over 1/2 charge after two weeks of use. I would be hard pressed to use up the charge in a few days no matter how many friends I had over.
A battery powered convection vape gives from 2-5 bowls on a charge. When I was seriously vaping I would need at least 15 bowls a day... 1,5gr maybe or more...

Saionara??? :hmm:

Anyway... Let's not stretch this out... We are talking personal preferences here and so far butane is more practical for MY lifestyle. YMMV... Right?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
For a portable, the grasshopper is kinda hard to beat in theory, but if you could change its design to accommodate a larger battery, make its button silent and easier to use, make the vapor path longer or spiralled to smooth the vapor and in general make everything different to better prevent it from overheating and you'd have something special. Capable of sessions and on demand as @CarolKing said. Steel not as ideal as glass but durability wise it could be nice and still tasty. Obviously you'd need to ensure quality control, which maybe easier in a more pax esque shape than a skinny pen... That could cover people on desktop and portable, give it a pass through charging connection and what more could you need? Concentrate capsules, water adapters, endless use applications...

However that is the high tech option, something special about logs and bricks getting back to nature, wood has been a nice accompaniment to glass in the vape world (many don't have wood in the vapor path unless you're using a wooden stem either... Bricks do though), and many of us manual convection snobs learned that precise temp control (while nice) is not really necessary and can lead to a (sometimes intentionally) limited experience. The single temp that can be controlled for the specific strain and herb to get you a bit tasty cloudy effective hit, is the best transition from smoking probably like @btka said, people also don't want to think about it though, why joints are still allover parties and not vapes in my experience... But so yeah that's here a regulated vape like Zion with just a knob, batteries and/or plugged into the wall, on demand full power convection with pure glass... You could maybe even make it capable if bags (easier to pass with friends) so it's like an au natural mini HerbalAire?

I got an a ramble there but my first paragraph is more on focus lol

Top Bottom