Vaporizer and the Girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relics

My girlfriend tried smoking pot with a while back, but she didn't like it because she's really sensitive to smoke.
I've recently purchase an Arizer Extreme Q. I invited my girlfriend over and we tried a few hits from the whip. Her reaction being "mmh, this actually tastes nice."

then I tried supers. I picked this up long ago while smoking and I was curious if it would work with vaping. I took a huge inhale, we locked lips and I gave her the vapor in my lungs. This kept on till there was no more visible vapor.

It worked really well and wlots a lot of fun. Anyone ever try this?

Relics,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I wish... Unfortunately I dont have a girlfriend that I can do this with. In fact, I dont even have a girlfriend. :(

I have a prohibitionist-like wife (of 11+ years)
I would be one thing if she just merely chose not to partake. Its just the shit that I have to hear sometimes when I do, and my views on it in general.

AGBeer,

Pappy

shmaporist
Relics said:
I took a huge inhale, we locked lips and I gave her the vapor in my lungs. This kept on till there was no more visible vapor.

I did that but without the vapor. :)

Pappy,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
Ya i do supers with my gf when i used the VG especially since it has a learning curve and my gf is not a smoker.

audiodelic,

Relics

Pappy said:
Relics said:
I took a huge inhale, we locked lips and I gave her the vapor in my lungs. This kept on till there was no more visible vapor.

I did that but without the vapor. :)
CPR?

Relics,

misanthrope

My girlfriend gave up the herb cold turkey, years ago, which is a shame 'cos I miss sharing that with her. :(

Never done quite what you said but a long time ago, did have a very beautiful girl put a spliff in her mouth backwards and blow the smoke into my mouth. It was known as a "blow back" where I'm from, and was quite pleasant. :)

misanthrope,

Raf007

Retailer
we call it a "soufflette" or "shotgun" in France,and we used to do that a lot when I was a teenage. First take a puff and then do the blow back stuff, going from slow to fast blow if desired. hands free or hands covering. :D

Raf007,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
How awesome would that be if I could make vapor come out of my pecker?

"Hey honey *zzzzip* wanna get zooted?"

AGBeer,

Pappy

shmaporist
I burp vapor all day long! Sometimes old smoke comes out of my butt from when I used to combust. :p

Pappy,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Dear fuckcombustion,

I always thought the posts in your forum were made up, but then just the other day this happened to me.

I've been married to an Arizer Extreme for quite a while. She's a beauty but it takes a while for me to get her hot. I was perfectly happy with her until I met her cousin, Launch Box. What a doll! She gets hot right away whenever I want her to. Even better, she comes with me when I go out. My Ex never does that.

So now I have a new girlfriend. I haven't told my Ex, but I think she suspects. I haven't been sucking on her as much as I used to, although I still like to get a taste of her whip in the evenings. On the other hand, I love sucking on that little box. I like how she gets hot as soon as I slide my battery into her. I enjoy the feel and taste of her, and how she can go on and on once I load up her trench.

There is one thing my Ex can do that Launch Box can't, though: supers, shotguns, whatever you want to call them. Once she's warmed up, I can push her little button and I don't have to suck her, she starts blowing her load right into my mouth. Mmmmmm.

pakalolo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom