Vaporization, The Benefit

ginolicious

I do apologize if I posted in the wrong forum. Figured this would be correct as it has to do with health and medical.

Found this article figured I would post it for you all. It talks about the effects of vaporization and how it's better for you than smoking.

This is a concern for me. Being a heavy smoker and pot smoker for several years I gave it up due to a lung collapse. Recently started smoking pipes but did not want to continue at fear of damage to my lungs. The more I read on vapes the more I see it is less strain and harmful to your lungs and therefor a safe alternative for everyone trying to avoid respiratory problems.

I use to smoke a .5 in a bong then smoke a cigarette and then repeat. I use to smoke roughly 1/4 of an ounce to my face weekly and smoke 4 packs of 25 cigarettes a week. Also was weighing in at 115lbs when my lung collapsed.

Anyways enough about me. Happy I'm back into the roll of things and knowing it is safer, more enjoyable , and cost effective makes me happy. Turns out vapor is different than smoke in the lung. Great invention. Back in 04 I thought it was a fad or a way to get you higher. Never thought that it was healthier and safer for you.

http://www.leafscience.com/2014/01/11/3-studies-prove-vaporizers-good-lungs/

ginolicious,
Top Bottom