Vaporization of Pipe Tobacco

acaspers

I deal in old used and rare books. I am opening a small shop. I would like to create an atmosphere that smells like pipe tobacco. I was looking for a way to infuse a pipe tobacco smell into the air. I came across this site and am wondering if the aroma of the pipe tobacco would be emitted through vaporization. How much tobacco has to be put into the vaporizor and how long does it last. I guess also has anyone done it for this purpose. Thanks

acaspers,

max

Out to lunch
I don't know what vaporized pipe tobacco smells like, but judging on the basis of the difference in odor between vaped herb and combusted, it may not be recognizable as pipe tobacco smell. Hopefully, someone here can give you a first hand impression.

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Just to clarify, you want the smell of the tobacco itself, not the smell of it burning, correct? In my experience, vapor tends to smell like the substance being vaporized, I'd imagine it'd be similar with pipe tobacco.

How much tobacco has to be put into the vaporizor and how long does it last.
That would depend on the vaporizer and settings used. I'd think a forced air model such as the Extreme or Volcano would be ideal for something like this. You'd probably use half a gram or so. At a low temperature, maybe 10 minutes until the majority of the aroma is vaporized.

Sounds kind of nice, I've always enjoyed the smell of unburnt tobaccos.

vtac,

frogbmth

I vape tobacco every day. Pipe tobacco is most fragrant. It doesn't take much material to release the scent. You might even want to try putting a clump of the stuff onto a USB mug warmer and see what happens :D

frogbmth,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
A bag vape/fan with no bag on it would probably be ideal.

I imagine an extreme fully loaded in the corner of the shop with a remote would be awesome, but that'sone expensive fragrance machine.

Chubba,

the electrician

Chubba said:
I imagine an extreme fully loaded in the corner of the shop with a remote would be awesome, but that'sone expensive fragrance machine.
thats why youd take the bad boy home and proceed to do your nut at the end of a hard days work

the electrician,

Explorer

Undercover Vaporist
How much tobacco does it generally take when vaporizing it? I was thinking of vaporizing pipe tobacco with a ThermoVape T1 but it has relatively low battery life, would a few hits in general be the norm? I'm new to vaporing in general but i would like to quit smoking :uhoh:, can anybody here gimme some info on vaping pipe tobacco?

Explorer,

VapeHead.com

Retailer
I've done this with the Volcano and lavender/chamomile - just skip the bag and fill the room up with a great aroma - works great.

VapeHead.com,
Top Bottom