Vaporite Hyper Vaporizer

max

Out to lunch
Here's a recent thread with info/comments on Vaporite. It's not really a distinct brand. There have been identical units produced labeled as Vaporite, Noble Vapor, Top Vapor, etc. They don't come with a warranty (you can't contact the manufacturer), so hopefully you got some kind of guarantee from the headshop.

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=1323

max,

tomitface

the hypers working pretty well. i think i may be taking in some bits of plant but i just triple screened the whip and il see how that works out well..

honestly i want a vape that is efficient and very health concious. i want the cleanest vapor possible. price is not an virtue over quality, so idk.

tomitface,

lwien

If efficiency is your top priority, I would suggest the Purple Days.

lwien,

tomitface

well what do you mean when you guys say efficency..i want a really healthy vape if that makes any sense...lwien since ive talked to u on GC mabey u can help me out

tomitface,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
tomitface said:
well what do you mean when you guys say efficency..i want a really healthy vape if that makes any sense..
The PD is efficient as it only takes approx .02 grams per "bowl" and makes very good use of that tiny bit of herb. Theres lots of choices when it comes to "healthy", most all of them have threads on this forum. The PD is a great vaporizer, healthy as well.

highendvapes,

lwien

tomitface said:
well what do you mean when you guys say efficency..i want a really healthy vape if that makes any sense...lwien since ive talked to u on GC mabey u can help me out
You said, "honestly i want a vape that is efficient and very health concious." and for that, I suggested a Purple Days. Don't know how much more help I can be.

Regarding efficiency, you can get to the same high as you can with any other vape, but with the PD, you will use a whole bunch less bud to get there and it is as healthy as any other vape on the market.

lwien,

tomitface

is there any way to get a PD without waiting 7 weeks? if not what would be the next thing you'd suggest

tomitface,

lwien

Myrtlezap as long as you don't feel that brass is an issue. If you do have questions about that, check out the Myrtlezap thread. The Zap and the PD are equally efficient.

The next up in efficiency is the HerbalAire, or so I've heard. Never used one before though.

lwien,

VaporBud

I think most quality vape's can be efficient with the main difference being how much you load at once.

Like heavy user's would want something with good airflow and bigger herb chamber like the aromed, ssv or volcano so they can easily take in high quantity's fast.
Where peps that only require very small amount's are not going to enjoy these larger(and efficient at getting you real high) vape's and don't vape enough weed to take full advantage of them.

Personally I only load enough into Da Buddha for a couple of big hits and am finding it very efficient for my usage.

VaporBud,

max

Out to lunch
VaporBud said:
I think most quality vape's can be efficient with the main difference being how much you load at once.
Yep. The problem with big bowls though, is that they encourage you to load and use more, and aren't as satisfying with really small amounts.

lwien said:
The next up in efficiency is the HerbalAire, or so I've heard. Never used one before though.
The herbie definitely does a great job of penetrating the pieces you load in the bowl, and thoroughly vaporizing what you load, so in that respect it's very efficient. But it's also like other vapes with typical sized bowls, in that it doesn't encourage you to load small amounts. After I acquired a PD and started using it on a regular basis, I started to realize I was using quite a bit more herb with the herbalAire (as I was with my SSV) vs. the PD. You can't beat a vape with such a small bowl if your goal is to conserve your supply. Many times, after I've vaped a couple of bowls amounting to a total of about .05g, I just didn't feel the need to load another, whereas I would have used 2-3 times as much in the herbie or SSV. Of course, there's always a place for a big bowl when you want to get totally ripped in a hurry. ;)

max,
Top Bottom