Vaporist "levels"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egzoset

Banned
I haven't seen that picture but i'm sure you'd wish this gang bashing to go on forever instead of having to read the initial post again..

Egzoset,

crawdad

floatin
ive done none of the sort. i dont agree with bashing of anyone, you or others...not entirely sure why discussions turn that way sometimes. my contributions to the discussion were my observations into what i got from your initial post and not directed towards anyone one. no need to lump me into anything, and that includes your thoughts and assumptions on my intentions.

my thoughts were to the "idea" you had, not you personally. sorry if it sounded otherwise. :peace:

crawdad,

Egzoset

Banned
Well, i can't but notice i now seem to be the center topic myself. It's called topic steering, IMHO.

Egzoset,

wthanna

Silly thread from the very first post (to put it nicely). And now you resort to calling the community you have recently joined "trolls", when you seem to have sought to "divide" that community in an odd way with this thread. This very thread seems like a bit of trolling if you ask me. :rolleyes:

wthanna,

lwien

wthanna said:
Silly thread from the very first post (to put it nicely). And now you resort to calling the community you have recently joined "trolls", when you seem to have sought to "divide" that community in an odd way with this thread. This very thread seems like a bit of trolling if you ask me. :rolleyes:

Yup. Just another example of one accusing others of the very same thing that they themselves are guilty of.

lwien,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Egzoset said:
Lets see what can be harvested from this miserable thread today...

VWFringe: Vapor the great "Leveller" 100% on topic, brilliant, i wish i had invented it myself!

Cleanfiend: Chose to persist in the attempt to replace my topic with a twisted version of it.

wthanna: Can't resist the temptation to join the crowd.

crawdad: idem (possibly the follower type or he couldn't jump in quick enough).

SmokingElectricity: Posted a blocked video from YouTube. Great communication skills no doubt.

IAmKrazy2: Makes an off-topic disguized attack. Another follower.

lwien: Fell for it and plays the game of the other trolls before him.

Well, i'm sure there will be more and i'm not supposed to feed the trolls so i'll pass anyway.

Thank you everyone for your "contributions".

Believe me, it was not an attack, simply hoping to make some humor out of this post. With a topic as subjective as the one you made, you must have expected some varying opinions. Wouldnt you expect some humor and some different opinions? If everyone responded "Wow, perfect idea." You would never get any input that may actually lead to a leveling system. in the end, there is no such system anyway, thus the responses you received.

i would think, you would level up once you have the ability to try more types of vaporizers and more methods of vaporization. Experience vaporizing. There is more then one way to skin a cat, once you have tried a lot of different vaporizers, over and over, i feel you would have a higher vaporization IQ.

Am i a follower? I dont think so. what did i do to follow anyone else? I made a joke, about levels (wouldnt that mean i was still on subject too?). I think it's actually now rather humorous, in the amount of passion you have for your ranking system. rather then bashing, i will simply say i personally would never subscribe to your ranking system as laid out currently. I think experience, would be the only way to move up the ranks, which is what i was kindof humorously pointing to in my previous post. Good luck.

IAmKrazy2,

Egzoset

Banned
This expression, "Vaporization IQ", says it all! It means more troll work to me. Since people like you will keep twisting the facts i suppose there's no room for discussion. Banding with the trolls is fun? Good for you. I'm satisfied that i've tried to share my findings in good faith.

:peace:

Egzoset,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom