Vaporising with glass, in particular hash

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Doesn’t that work by combustion? I think it doesn’t belong on this site at all. Am I missing something?
Hard to tell. If it's just the material and heat, I guess we call it either glass based hot knives, or contact dabs. There's no residual ember (which suggests no combustion) and the material stops giving off vapour when the rod is removed. What would you call that?

Perfect_Speed4069,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I'd put that in the concentrates section!😉

It's a combustion pipe working with a hot glass nail. I haven't thought about those in years lol! The hit knives were always a bigger slap to the face though.

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
I'd put that in the concentrates section!😉
And eventually to be sold by our good friend at recommended vape supplies in the UK. It's dirty af, and a bugger to clean, but still a delightful piece of portable kit.

Perfect_Speed4069,
Reactions: Cheebsy

simba

@weedanwine
Another option is using something like the tasty tube with glass balls.

simba,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I'm curious to know what this thread was about lol
It was a hash pipe and hot stick like this one:

Grass Yes,
Reactions: someguy

Vapordeflor

Hey FC!
Several years vaping Hash and I can say the best solution I have come across are PT GLASS vapes. Amazing quality borosilicate, Dynavap kind of interface. Bit of degummed hemp fiber and you are off to the best has hits (dense and flavorful) you have had. You can check PT GLASS vapes thread here.

Vapordeflor,

Piecho

Vapcap with copper wire to keep the temperature longer. I did not tried better hash setup myself honestly. you form hash into thin disc/touros and insert it inside the chamber. Avoid touching walls, vaporises on 2-3 hits, but would like to give it a try with coil heater as well.

01102023_150003.PureView_Xavi_by_Macusking.jpg

Use old Sony headphones case for stealth travel : d

30092023_142942.PureView_Xavi_by_Macusking.jpg

Top Bottom