Vaporising (THC and CBD)

nilo

It's my understandind that vaporising is very good for intaking THC but there is alot of CBD still leftover in the bud. Is this correct?

CBD is really good for anxiety problems. I started saving my vaped bud a few days ago. What to do with vaped bud?

nilo,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
nilo said:
It's my understandind that vaporising is very good for intaking THC but there is alot of CBD still leftover in the bud. Is this correct?

CBD is really good for anxiety problems. I started saving my vaped bud a few days ago. What to do with vaped bud?

I make cannabutter with mine. I do 12g abv per stick of butter. Works awesome!!

JDSupreme,

nilo

Cool! What kind of physical effects do you get off the cannabutter?

JDSupreme said:
nilo said:

I make cannabutter with mine. I do 12g abv per stick of butter. Works awesome!!

nilo,

Sour Deez

I vape my weed very dark, darker then most pics i see here.

I made my first batch of brownies with about an oz of ABV, the brownies are super sedative. Definetly only a night time treat. One brownie had me feeling like i took an ambien or something. It was very good for my pain tho, my knee and back pain were gone. And i had the best sleep in a loooooong time.

I was surprised how potent they were considering i vape my herb dark.

Sour Deez,

Nosferatu

Oh yeah I made ABV coconut oil and it was unexpectedly potent and pleasant. But also knocked me out at the end. Its very easy to cook with ABV becasue its already activated so you can mix it in anything, even something that wouldnt noramlly absorb THC.

Nosferatu,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
nilo said:

Very "put you on your ass" narcotic-like stone. Not something you want to wake up and eat unless you plan on taking a mid day snooze :p

Start off eating a small amount if you're not used to it. Too much can really freak you out. Like scary high :o

JDSupreme,

Qbit

cannabanana
Yeah I'm nicely relaxd on some ABV olive oil which I cooked a couple of nights ago with about half an oz. :chill: :smug:

Qbit,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Qbit said:
Yeah I'm nicely relaxd on some ABV olive oil which I cooked a couple of nights ago with about half an oz. :chill: :smug:
Virgin olive oil is nice and spicy , i also like grape seed oil very easy on the stomach and beatiful taste. ,but very light.. almost no taste.. :D

Abysmal Vapor,

djonkoman

JDSupreme said:
nilo said:

Very "put you on your ass" narcotic-like stone. Not something you want to wake up and eat unless you plan on taking a mid day snooze :p

Start off eating a small amount if you're not used to it. Too much can really freak you out. Like scary high :o

yep a bit too narcotic to my taste...
strangely, one of my friends got high from ABV-brownies we made while all the others got more sleepy/stoned, that friend had never got high before tough(or tried to), but there were a few more firsttimers that time

one time this summer when I couldn't sleep I took 2 gravitybonghits with ABV, it worked but I fell in a reeally weird sleep, weird dreams and when I was falling asleep I was for a half hour or so laying there no desire to move, moving also seemed hard, already half dreaming while I still was awake(I had a kind of daydreams, thinking in images etc while I usually don't)
did eventually work tough

djonkoman,

Qbit

cannabanana
djonkoman said:
yep a bit too narcotic to my taste...

You've probably mostly depleted your THC, which vapes at a low temperature. So if you vape a little with your ABV edibles, it'll make it better. You need THC for the other cannabinoids to work properly.

Qbit,
Top Bottom