vaporgenie vs majic launch box

blazin

sorry if this question was asked already. I am wanting to buy a vaporgenie or majic launchbox. Which one gives a thicker vapor???? If anyone could help id really appreciate it.

blazin,

Loarun

I have a vapor genie
and you can get really lung ripping hits out of it.

No idea about the launch box

Loarun,

Beezleb

Ive not used a vapor genie, but I never got thick vapor from the LB but the LB certainly gets you where you want to be but in my experience, I have never got much visible vapor from it but I also use a variety of middle quality product.

I love it for when im not at home and I have introduced it to people with mixed reactions. Mostly positive but a few people just didnt get the whole vaporizing concept and laughed at the concept but they were rough around the edges bikers hehe.

Beezleb,

max

Out to lunch
I haven't tried an LB yet, but I've noticed that a few Genie owners are fond of it. If I were you, I'd also consider how you're going to use the vape. The LB can be used in places where you couldn't or shouldn't light up, like out in the wind or in a dark movie theater. OTOH, if the Genie's functionality covers the bases for you, you can save about $30 vs. the LB.

max,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
I'm also looking at a Launch Box for my stealth needs.

Can someone with a PD & LB compare them? I only ever have 2 PD bowls...

How much/how long would I need to use the LB to match the same high as 2 PD bowls? I'm going to assume it's a little more herb. Will this amount vape off 1 battery?

Chubba,

blazin

Thanx:D.. Max ...I thought about the stealth use of the mflb and went with it. I really wanna see if i can get some clouds out of it. I think with enough practice it could happen but im really wanna try it out in the movie theater.] Thats gonna be crazzy>>>>:2c: Once again thanx for everyones help:D

blazin,

duh

I own both. The VG is not :ninja: at all. Read some of the recent posts in the LB thread about a VG owner who bought the LB because of these issues.

LB is mostly wind-proof.

No butane.

Tiny.

If you are planning on doing a lot of off'grid stuff (i.e. remotely camping), unless you have a good solar charger and vape a smaller amount, then the VG is better for you.

HTH,
Duh

duh,

duh

blazin said:
Thanx:D.. Max ...I thought about the stealth use of the mflb and went with it. I really wanna see if i can get some clouds out of it. I think with enough practice it could happen but im really wanna try it out in the movie theater.] Thats gonna be crazzy>>>>:2c: Once again thanx for everyones help:D
Clouds? Dude, you are NOT smoking. Clouds in vaping is kinda besides the point. :p

A good really really kick-ass, good vape session could be invisible. ;)

duh,

runner

Basshead
How do those who own both feel they compare in non-stealth sessions? I am also interested in both devices and like the option to go :ninja: with the LB, but if I find myself in instances where I could smoke, I'd prefer the more, I guess, leisurely vape. The one where you could make vaping as much as an activity as a smoking session.

runner,
Top Bottom