VaporCannon 2G-3G ?

stuartambient

I'm trying to figure out the difference here on these 2 models.
VaporStore.com doesn't really explain the difference even with the compare feature.
Did I read somewhere the difference is the heating element itself ?

I'm going for my first vape , for whatever reasons the VaporCannon has got most of
my attention. With the 2G being $99 it would be a good fit economically for me right
now , provided it's a quality vape.

Also, is vaporstore.com a good site to order from , reliability / service wise ?

TIA
SA

stuartambient,

Cr8z13

If it were me, I'd get this. Using code "FC12", you can get it for around $140. It's a much better vape than those wooden box types. You might consider a a MyrtleZap as well. I've had mine for a couple of weeks and I love it.

Cr8z13,

stuartambient

Cr8z13 said:
If it were me, I'd get this. Using code "FC12", you can get it for around $140. It's a much better vape than those wooden box types. You might consider a a MyrtleZap as well. I've had mine for a couple of weeks and I love it.
I've considered the DB , just that the Vapor Cannon would fit in much better amidst my musical mixing equipment . It could pass in a quick survey as another piece of equipment. Then again that isn't the only factor for in choosing so a DB is still on the table. I don't know, is the DB really better ?

SA

stuartambient,

Cr8z13

I'd say so. It's made with better materials and it has a better design. Have a look at some of the reviews here. I don't think I've seen anyone unhappy with theirs except for an instance of having to get a unit serviced. Aesthetics and stealth are valid considerations but in the end you want a vape with a satisfying experience. You can find videos of the DB here

Cr8z13,

stuartambient

Cr8z13 said:
I'd say so. It's made with better materials and it has a better design. Have a look at some of the reviews here. I don't think I've seen anyone unhappy with theirs except for an instance of having to get a unit serviced. Aesthetics and stealth are valid considerations but in the end you want a vape with a satisfying experience. You can find videos of the DB here
I'm a bit unsure of what stealth means in context to vaporizers. I've been meaning to ask this before so if anyone can explain that would be great.

Stuart

stuartambient,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
stealth is the idea that a vaporizer is so unusual that everyone doesn't know what it is if they happen to see it when it is out in the open.

the idea of stealth is blown out of the water, when that unknower asks the owner "wtf is that damn thing sittin' on the desk, yo", and you have to come up with an explanation. Then, said person says "whoa, that is so cool, an aroma-therapy device, where can I get one".

Really, stealth is having a vape that is so small you can keep it in a small closed box or in the desk drawer.

Hippie Dickie,

wthanna

Stealth = The Magic Flight Launch Box. It can be carried in your pocket, pre-loaded and out of view... then used while completely hidden in the palm of your hand.. within 5 seconds of having it out of your pocket.. while allowing you to take small hits and exhaling very little visible vapor. It can also give bigger hits when stealth is not as important simply by taking slower and longer hits. It is completely silent. Stealthy in every way. There is not a "stealthier" vaporizer. period. (disclaimer.. at least as of 12/10/2009 !)

wthanna,

stuartambient

thanks for the explanation , i was totally off base thinking it had to do with efficiency.
But I don't get many visitors anyway :uhoh: and don't do my medicating outside or traveling.:(

stuartambient,

stuartambient

Cr8z13 said:
I definitely like the fact that the DB doesn't have the 45 degree slope. I know it's not much of a problem .

stuartambient,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I have (had) a VaporWarez Cannon 3g, Hands-free. Great vape.

More or less similiar to most 'box vapes', but it was a good unit. They still can be found online.

The 2nd gen is going to be a bit old but it's covered by warranty and should function just fine. VaporWarez VaporCannons are no longer being made iirc.

Truth be told, I'd shell the 60 or so bones to get the newest model (updated ceramic heating elements+), or even look into a VaporBrothers unit (more or less the same).

Let us know how it goes. Nothing wrong with a Da Buddha too, personally, I prefer the wood aesthetics. :)

SpiralArchitect,

stuartambient

well i'm glad I continue to ponder , though spending more money can be fun as well.
I've now come across the "Aroma Classic" which some nice "upgrades" over the Vapor Brothers/ Vaporwarez units. For instance the "double whip" so the herbals don't fall out.

This statement is interesting as well (from gotvape.com)

"The Aroma Classics ceramic heating element possesses the same crystalline structure as a sapphire and a ruby after the sintering process".

How cool is that :lol:

Stuart

looking to get one for christmas , gift to self. LOL

stuartambient,

Beezleb

stuartambient said:
well i'm glad I continue to ponder , though spending more money can be fun as well.
I've now come across the "Aroma Classic" which some nice "upgrades" over the Vapor Brothers/ Vaporwarez units. For instance the "double whip" so the herbals don't fall out.

This statement is interesting as well (from gotvape.com)

"The Aroma Classics ceramic heating element possesses the same crystalline structure as a sapphire and a ruby after the sintering process".

How cool is that :lol:

Stuart

looking to get one for christmas , gift to self. LOL
The mainstream ceramic heating elements are pretty much made the same. The DBV says the same thing and I have seen it stated in other vapes as well.

The vaporwarez 3g was a runner up for me when I was buying a vape.

Beezleb,

stuartambient

sorry, I had waited to return to the thread once purchase was made. I went for the Da Buddha after all , just scoring one locally prior to the price increase. Thanks for all the help !

Stuart

stuartambient,

stuartambient

Cr8z13 said:
So how do you like it?
I like it, learning re-reading the posts again in the dedicated thread. I got a few nice hits off of hit. A few of those even were pretty white . Definitely got high, and the herb was browned but not black or ashen. First go I didn't have the tubing in correctly in the wand. I then wet it and it has a nice lock and there is no pinched in part. :| I had it cranked up to slightly under 1/2 way. I see it varies from person to person. Wondering if keeping it lower will get more hits out of it then at 1/2 . The instructions say 1/4 - 1/2 .

Outside of that I'm psyched , it's a solid unit . One thing I noticed is the length of the power cord. That's forward thinking. Purchased it locally, still old price , but no grinder included. Just glad to have found it .

The other weird thing is I took a hit on the pipe afterward , and noticed the huge difference immediately . In the vape the weed tasted as it smelled or something close. Fruity :lol: Harsh, burnt taste from the pipe

Stuart

stuartambient,
Top Bottom