Vaporbrothers VB11 or W9tech minicron lite

Chrisbkreme

Hey guys,

So I've had a W9tech omnicron mini for 2 years and loved it. However it's been discontinued and doesn't hold charge like it used to, many of my extra batteries won't charge anymore etc. I was looking at some of the new pens that have come out and wondered how these two compared from VaporBrothers and W9tech. I am also open to any other recommendations for a smaller sized portable pen for wax. Thanks!

Chrisbkreme,

herbivore21

Hey guys,

So I've had a W9tech omnicron mini for 2 years and loved it. However it's been discontinued and doesn't hold charge like it used to, many of my extra batteries won't charge anymore etc. I was looking at some of the new pens that have come out and wondered how these two compared from VaporBrothers and W9tech. I am also open to any other recommendations for a smaller sized portable pen for wax. Thanks!
I've used the VB11 and Minicron lite. I found that the VB11 seems to overcook the oil way too quickly and really doesn't taste great. The Minicron Lite is much, much tastier!

VB11 is good for quick clouds but at a taste trade-off that I would not personally accept myself - and I'm a sucker for clouds too!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@herbivore21 has much more concentrate experience than I and probably a more discerning palate for them as well. I found the W9 products and the VB11 to be pretty comparable. So if you aren't a freak about it like I am about flowers, either will probably satisfy just fine. The W9 products can come with all Ti wires, while the VB11 uses a Ti/Nickel allow, which may be affecting taste like herbivore21 says.

stickstones,

herbivore21

@herbivore21 has much more concentrate experience than I and probably a more discerning palate for them as well. I found the W9 products and the VB11 to be pretty comparable. So if you aren't a freak about it like I am about flowers, either will probably satisfy just fine. The W9 products can come with all Ti wires, while the VB11 uses a Ti/Nickel allow, which may be affecting taste like herbivore21 says.
Definitely my friend Sticks is right here, the metal could be a big part of the difference. I never really took a close look inside the VB11 but I do wonder if it is the wick material as well as the additional heat (I am 100% sure of this factor) that makes it not taste as good. The new w9 pens use SiC wicks which really do taste so much better than any other material I've used. Makes the old ceramic wicks w9 used taste bland lol

My SiC nail finally arrives today, as does my new fully worked Kevin Murray rig, fuck am I looking forward to this!!! lol sorry trailing off into dab fantasy land here!

Top Bottom