VaporBrother's Vapo-Bubbler

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
I bought the Official Vapor brothers hydrator from vapor warehouse.com. Let me say I was thoroughly impressed witht the packaging wrapped up in a box within a box..When I opened the box I was completly caught off guard with how small it is. The can is smaller than a can of coke. The hydrator mesures to slightly more than 7 inches. Its a solid build.It fires well..It has a classic logo which looks legit.Im really happy with it.Its a true handheld..Its nice to have a piece that doesnt dwarf my vape...It mates perfectly with my UD. Its discreet and lets face it everythings cooler in a miniature version.

Post script,didnt know where to post this. Vaporbrothers glass needs its own mother f%89@# thread.
IMG_20130214_132246_zpsed12c29c.jpg

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Looks like it does, now.

I love my little Mini-Hydrator (smaller even that vapo). It is a CONSTANT companion with my SSFG inline ac/perc (they fit really well AND stable on the Vapo to). The two of them are a tough combination to beat. I feature them, in many of my videos.

20121230_181839.jpg

20121230_181807.jpg

20121230_181914.jpg

(and Left/Front)
20121230_175858.jpg

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
OK. Pictures... This one IS revolutionary. It's not the model I was talking about above but it's bitchin.

tumblr_m6r881EBek1rzuyr2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m6r7gdNBud1rzuyr2o1_500.jpg

some of Zach Puchowitz's early art is here

his facebuk too

The things I would do to get my hands on that; WAY too awesome. Love all of the Puchowitz glass I've seen thus far.

By the way, just unboxed the VaporBrother's unit I got in the mail. I completely owe them a direct apology for somehow being brainwashed into thinking this was the same type of quality as the EasyVape/Topoo Vaporizer. This thing is incredibly well made...

Top Bottom