VaporBros vs. DBV

Status
Not open for further replies.

treecityrnd

Old thread but valuable. This is the exact decision I've been pondering over the holiday weekend. I had a VB (and EQ and many others) and sold them all but my MFLB. Needed to start over. So I was debating on a new VB or DBV and every review says DBV to me. After reading this thread, I've made up my mind. Like Myayn said, Im (hopefully) trading up to the DBV. I really liked my VB and loved the ceramic element and GonG. Hopefully 7th Floor elements can live up to the hype. I like the (idea) of the horizontal angle. I'll report back after the DBV arrives. Again, thanks for the thread.

treecityrnd,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Hey, Treecity.... Nice to see you back. I thought you had departed to the netherworld of combustion, so I'm happy to see you're still giving vapor a shot.

I've been taking very good care of your PD (her name is "Pearl" by the way) and thanks again for the hookup.

:peace:

Stu,

treecityrnd

Thanks for the great input guys and gals. Used to have a VB and EQ (among others, but as for whips). Sold everything except my MFLB to "start over". Guess I'm going to be moving on to the DBV. I'll pos my comparison of both when the DBV arrives.

treecityrnd,

mrfloopa

Vappy
max said:
Does no one realize turning the DBV wand in either direction locks it in
All GG connections are not created equal.

True, but every DBV I know of locks into place with a twist in either direction (but pick one--you forget which way when your vaked).... and yet most everybody I see on this forum complains about how easy it is for a "hands-free" wand to just fall out..

mrfloopa,

Nycdeisel

I never had much of a problem of it falling out unless I didnt lock it properly, but sometimes it can get locked and stuck.

Nycdeisel,

treecityrnd

Stu said:
Hey, Treecity.... Nice to see you back. I thought you had departed to the netherworld of combustion, so I'm happy to see you're still giving vapor a shot.

I've been taking very good care of your PD (her name is "Pearl" by the way) and thanks again for the hookup.

:peace:
Merci Stu. Glad to hear your hitting it well off with new girl. I tried to hard, to fast last time in the "switch". But I'm no quitter! Slow and steady wins the race. So yeah, its good to be back. You never know how much you miss something until its gone. One more cliche for y'all: absence makes the heart grow fonder.

BTW - the GonG whip falling out isn't really a huge concern for me. The VB is "hands free" and I can't remember ever just let the whip just sit there without my hand on it. Small hole with large surface area whip = char spot. And it didn't feel secure on the joint (vs "in" the joint like the DBV). But thanks NYC and others for your input. Every bit counts as it will help my first DBV experience and gives me a great starting point on the old learning curve.

treecityrnd,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom