Vapor Recycling Breathing Technique

What do you think about the this technique (only if you've tried it)?

• I use this technique because I feel it inreases efficiency.

• I think it increases efficiency, but I don't bother using it.

• I sometimes use this technique because I feel it increases efficiency, but I don't always bother.

• I don't use this technique.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
I'm not a huge fan of re-breathing technique, but I'm not trying to be the most efficient. IMO, there isn't enough evidence that this works, only anecdotal stories.

I prefer to take long, deep breaths using the diaphragm and try and stop taking in vapor about %70 lung capacity. I then fill the rest of my lungs with clean air and hold for upwards of 10 seconds, fill ass much surface area of my lungs as I can. And not a normal breath, I make sure to exhale completely before taking a drag. Long deep breath from the diaphragm. That is why I struggle with high resistant vaporizes because I can't control the pace and I run out of breath.

"If there is too much carbon dioxide in the mix, it blocks our ability to absorb oxygen". I would think the same would hold true with Vapor, too much CO2 in the mix will prevent THC from being absorbed.

If you think about how our lungs are conditioned to exchange oxygen, they only absorb oxygen in 3-4 second bursts. Take a big deep breath of oxygen and hold it in, does your lungs absorb more oxygen?

As @luchiano pointed out, eating right and exercising your lungs will do more for you than "holding your breath".

Top Bottom