Vapor Genie to Fill Bags(Ghetto)

Prateus

Hey everyone I have been lurking around these forums on and off for the past year. My first vape was an original Inavap they get bad reviews but mine was good would get me ripped off .2 way to conserve, I stopped smoking for 3 years and started a year ago again. In june I was going to get a vape but then heard about e cigs and bought that instead modded them quit smokign cigarettes and figured I needed a vape, wanted an extreme but its very costly so th eother day I meet this kid and smoke a sesh with him and he pulls out the genie and hes like I stole this pipe from my grandpa its wierd it has two bowls but the first one sucks now it got clogged quick,. and Imn thinkign what a jackass. SO we get talking I explain what it is and he has no interst for it lucmkily I know you can clean the soot off a vpaor genie so I asked him if hed trade me a joint for the top he jumped at the idea.

Now I must say at the moment I am particularly strapped for cash and am creatibvely using this tell paydal when I can grab a new bong with the proper stem and bowl. Anyways I initally made a pipe out of a plastic bottle with the bowl froma cheap 5 $ pipe put into the plastic and used the vapor genie off that I also made severeal Vapor apples which were nice, any of the old hippies might remember people smoking out of apples as a pipe, my dad showed me how to do it so I put the bowl in the pipe added a stem and got apple flavoured vapor nice. but basically I was thinking about how shitty it was to be using all of these crappy designs and remembering my youth when I remembered parachutes as we call them in Toronto. Its basically a bong slide or a pipe bowl in a 2 L pop bottle Lid and then you cut the bottom off of a 2 L add a turkey bag and use it like a lung someone holds it and pulls it down well you light it. So basically I made the same device with these logn turkey bags for the genie and now I have bags of vapor Its great you guys should try it out.

Its pretty self explanatory but

basically you cut a hole in the top of a pop bottle to fit a bong stem of whatever you have that will fit or work with the genie.

It`s actually qutie good when you warmed the genie up the second bag is nice. TRy it out let me know what you guys think.

Prateus,

Rhymenocerous

Wow creative idea. Never once heard of someone doing this. The VaporGenie top can be pretty useful in multiple situations.

Rhymenocerous,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
I use a lung for smoking, they are the shit. I have a bowl from a pipe tht screws into the right size whole on a lid. Doesn't work for vapor though. I've tried holding a packed bowl to my extreme element on max temp and also pulling it through the whip, neither worked very well. If you really toast the herb you could probably get some harsh vapor in it but I would instead look into a way of attaching it to a bong.

bluntfaced,

Prateus

Yeah The Lung parachute whatever you want to call it is good but I notice more of a buane taste when done this way. But anyways I went to the local headshop the guy has a make your own pipe design section with a bunch of different pieces to put together so I bought a bowl and a stem off of the guy 14mm It works great now with this setup in a bongpipe I dont ever use water with vapour just seems like the vapor would get trapped in the water...but I know im wrong cause everybody vapers through water and ice. I guess if I had a better setup I would do it. Now Im thinking about either getting an exoitic vapor genie, a launch box or a glazss genie, but are there any other similar priced vapes 150$ and less that anyone might recommend. I Really liked the inavap,, but I have heasrd sketchy things on forums

Prateus,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
My launch box is coming today!!

I never vape with a lung though. If you do it right the bowl cherries right away so hardly any butane is necessary or you could use hemp whick.

bluntfaced,
Top Bottom