Vapor Brothers vaporizer warms up, won't hit??

Status
Not open for further replies.

schultzy225

So my friend has a vap, she let me borrow it for a night and it worked great. The next day..we plug it in and it gets nice and warm, but we stick the bowl on and start hitting it and it won't hit or will barely give a hit. Its made by the Vaporizer Brothers. The vap will get nice and warm, just as warm as it used to get. We tried cranking up the heat and everything and still cant get it to work. Anyone have any suggestions?

If I can't get this fixed I have to pay for it, although i dont agree with that i can understand because i would be pissed if someone borrowed my vap and stopped working. Although the vap was cared for and never had any damage caused to it in my possession

So any help will be great appreciated :peace:

schultzy225,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
is it still under warranty? i believe vapor brothers has a 3 year manufacturer warranty, so you should contact them

Acolyte of Zinglon,

max

Out to lunch
Yeah, I would imagine it's Vapor Brothers, not Vaporizer Brothers. They claim a lifetime warranty now, for the current model with 'mineral heater', but you only get two years free repair, and the 2nd year is free only if you register the unit with them. At worst, they'll charge you about $35 to get it fixed. Shouldn't be more than that even if it's an older model. If you send it back, contact them via email (support@vaporbrothers.com) first, in case you need a return # and to get the address. And don't send the whip with the unit. Ship the box only.

Let us know how it goes for you. We're always interested in customer service info here-good or bad. Good luck.

max,

Dr.Zoidberg

Hey man go to VaporBrothers. Website they are life time garunteed. They also offer a deal where if they ever come out with a newer model u can send in the older model and 30 dollars and they will give u the new model!:peace:

Dr.Zoidberg,

max

Out to lunch
Dr.Zoidberg said:
Hey man go to VaporBrothers. Website they are life time garunteed. :peace:
No they're not. The info below is from their warranty page. As you can see, you only get 2 years coverage if your unit is registered. After 2 years they charge $35. It's not warranty coverage if you have to pay for the repair. And they don't say what the charge will be for units 5+ years old. :/

Terms and Conditions

Unregistered owners:
For a period of 1 year after the purchase date, we will repair and return vaporizers at our expense, with no charge to the customer. Between 1 year and 2 years, Vaporbrothers will charge $10 for return shipping. PROOF OF PURCHASE IS REQUIRED FOR UNREGISTERED OWNERS. If you don't have proof of purchase we will charge a $35 flat fee, so be sure to file your receipt in a safe place.

Registered owners:
For a period of 2 years after the purchase date, we will repair and return vaporizers at our expense, with no charge to the customer. No proof of purchase is required for registered owners.

Between 2 and 5 years after purchase, Vaporbrothers will charge a $35 flat fee for all Registered and Unregistered owners. The flat fee covers repair, replacement parts, automatic upgrades, and return shipping.

max,

Dr.Zoidberg

From the Vaporbrothers FAQ's

(please use links to get to questions. these questions are not in order)
Q: Does your vaporizer come with a warranty?

A: Yes! We have a no hassle lifetime warranty and upgrade service on the vaporizer. All customers get the first year free, but if they fill our quick registration online, they get a 2nd year free repair. After that, we charge a flat fee plus extra shipping cost if delivered outside the continental USA. There is no additional handling charge ? ever. There are some limitations for older vaporizers. Any customers with old or otherwise unfixable vaporizers are offered a discount upgrade to a brand new model. Consult our full warranty text for the complete details and instructions how to take advantage of our warranty service.

Dr.Zoidberg,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
:uhh: Did you even read the post you just responded to? Or is your definition of 'lifetime' 1-2 years?

vtac,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom