Vapor Bros vs. Vaporwarez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackson495

Hey everyone - so I hope this isn't a topic that's been done to death. It is kind of hard to search the forums for answers to very specific questions.

I'm interested in trying a box vape and from what I can tell, the favorite here seems to be the Vapor Brothers. However, I've also read a lot of good things about Vaporwarez -- hard to tell since there seems to be some shift in manufacturers/distributors but I believe their current model is the Vapor Cannon 4G. Someone please correct me if this is wrong.

**EDIT: So, after a bit more research it looks like VW was absorbed into a new company that produces a model called the Vaporbox, available through vaporstore.com and other sites. Is this the same as their old product? Apologies, but this is confusing.**

In any case, the VW is generally cheaper than the VB, and I have read enough reviews of people saying they prefer the VW (or Vapor Cannon, whatever) over the VB. Haven't really found a good breakdown of these two brands. Does anyone have a preference? Is one significantly better than the other, or are they generally the same?

Thanks for any input and insight.

jackson495,

max

Out to lunch
it looks like VW was absorbed into a new company that produces a model called the Vaporbox, available through vaporstore.com and other sites.
The Vaporwarez guy decided to retire from vape making for personal reasons, and Vaporstore took over the VaporCannon. Vaporstore is the manufacturer of the VaporBox and VaporTower, and they're not a new company. They're one of the oldest vape outfits on the market.

Any of their box vapes, VaporBox, VaporTower, or VaporCannon will do a good job. The VB is now priced at $229 for standard connection and $234 for hands free, and since that's more than any other box vape, as well as the Da Buddha, it's just not a good buy anymore IMO. Even the $150-200 prices for Vaporstore's models don't make a lot of sense compared to the DBV, which has a much sturdier housing as well as a more expensive heating element. If money is an issue, I'd recommend the standard VaporCannon 3G, which you can get for under $120 with the 'vapormovement' coupon code, but they don't seem to have much in stock now in the VaporCannon line. Personally, I'd be OK with the older model 2G, for under $90 with discount. Since we have dealers here offering FC members discounts on the DBV (about $165), I can't see going with a box vape above $100.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom